2015/2016 Off-Season. Firesale Edition

JC

Peraza was a guy that was in the deal with Chap I believe. They really wanted him. Supposedly a big time speedster with poor OBP (whose that sound like!!!). Everything I've seen so far say Dodgers got a better haul than us. L oh fucking L. Going to be padding the bottom for awhile. He was literally the only guy at this point that could command a really nice haul.

Yeah, fuck baseball.

I haven't watched a game not involving the reds for 2 or 3 years now, but still watched the reds pretty steady until halfway through last year when I didn't recognize anybody. And it's not looking like there will be any reason to watch them next year.

Even regardless of their success, I am giving less and less of a shit about them. And somehow they are the superior franchise in Cincinnati. There are no reds fans calling for Castellini's head, but wait a month and  the villagers will be screaming for Mike's.

The Reds and Nationals have agreed on a trade that will send Brandon Phillips to the Nationals in exchange for... http://espn.go.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0469370404754954851-4 

Good lord, have y'all considered putting a AAA team on the field instead, because that is what is about left at this point.

Good lord, have y'all considered putting a AAA team on the field instead, because that is what is about left at this point.

Not much left, it's true. We've got an injured Mesoraco, Votto aka Buzz Killington, Bruce who is pretty good defensively but whose primary contribution is having a name that carries well if you feel like yelling something, & Hamilton who is possibly the fastest in the league which comes in real handy when walking back to the dugout after striking out again.

I do think it's the right move to get out from his contract and to let him go play for a ring. He was just so fun to watch though.

I really hope opening day doesn't sell out this year. I was a big fan of selling it all this year, but it really sucks. The team is going to be absolutely miserable. 

• 1 month later...

Archived