The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly - Texans

Eifeirt and aj lost this game, they wont ose another one the rest of the season. I like seeing losses like this early and not in the playoffs.

Agreed.

It's time for the Bengals to stop reading their own press.  They obviously thought they just had to show up.

Lesson learned.  Hopefully...

The Good: 

The Bengals are 8-1 and on top of the division like a motherfucker.

The Bad: They lost

The Ugly: I haven't watched one game all season because they started winning and I didn't want to jinx them. I tuned in today and this happens. I'm done for the season. Highlights only for me.

MULLY

What bothered me the most was the odd formations we used in the first drive. Use those later in a game when they are helpful, not when the game just started. Drive down the way you know how to and put the team away and save those formations for another game that they are needed for.

Good = Def

Bad = AJ Green's pussy hands

Ugly = Eifert

I'm not really upset that were 8-1 because no way i thought that was possible before the season, i'm upset that we got beat by a shit team, at home no less. Miami hung 42 on these fucks in the first half. We have really got to get the run game churning these last 7.

Ok. Here's what I think.

J Joe did a great job calling our offense while on the field.

Besides Watts, my new favorite player to hate on the Texans is named Mercilus pronounced Merciless.

It appeared that 55, 50, and two other players came out for a rotation or two and that is where the Texans gained a toehold. Still not enough to be a major factor tonight. IMHO

The penalties seemed to always happen at the worst possible time.

Vontaze seemed to be nicer to the Texans players and was seen joking around with them and even picked up one after he hit them.

Two offensive plays that were A. Overthrown or B. Somebody ran the wrong route. Had either one connected, the game concludes much differently.

Peace and happiness to all.

Fuck them for doing that again in primetime. So fucking pissed. Awful game plan on offense. Awful attention to detail. Not mentally prepped. When plays were there to make they didn't make it. Just an all around shit show. Amazing part was how everyone on offense other than, say, Gio, took part in nuking that game. Fuck them. And fuck the coaches for not having them mentally ready to meet what was obviously a hyped Texans team. Just fucking brutal. 

Also, the reason we don't run the ball is because we cannot run the ball. Pretty simple. This line that is getting the praise is doing a terrible job opening holes. So if we can't throw it, we are screwed. 

Archived