The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly - Texans

What reason did we give before the game had even started?  Is it that much to ask that maybe, just once, consider profiling a player with as good if not better stats on the then-undefeated home team?

Carlos Dunlap should chop more wood in the forest, I guess.

The winning team is always the feature interview after the game. Don't like that, win the game.

What reason did we give before the game had even started?  Is it that much to ask that maybe, just once, consider profiling a player with as good if not better stats on the then-undefeated home team?

Carlos Dunlap should chop more wood in the forest, I guess.

He doesn't chop wood, he shovels coal if I remember correctly.

He doesn't chop wood, he shovels coal if I remember correctly.

But does he have some angry frat rock type shit playing while he does it?  Y'know where some dude with a goatee growls and yells YEHHHHH a lot?

If not he needs to work on that.

JJ Watt is the JJist Watt to ever Watt a JJ.

Yes but we're talking about before & during the game.

Did I upset the secret Bengals JJ Watt fan club or something? Yeesh.  Belay that nut-swinging, fellas.

Dont care about the stuff before or during TBH.

But you are always cute when you try to play people that disagree with you as fans of the other team. Carry on princess.

I thought we were talking about the Red Rider BB gun comments?

Nah that was just the final huff of jockstrap after a 3hr binge.  I didn't find that comment that remarkable, other than being the sort of bland unremarkable comment you'd expect from the great JJ Watt.  Did you know he chops wood? AMAZING.

Nah that was just the final huff of jockstrap after a 3hr binge.  I didn't find that comment that remarkable, other than being the sort of bland unremarkable comment you'd expect from the great JJ Watt.  Did you know he chops wood? AMAZING.

I know consistently year in and year out he's been one of if not the top DE in the league. But I guess we can talk him down since he only got his one sack. But hey you know if we respect his play it clearly means we are his biggest fan and looking for the issue of TigerBeat where he dorns the cover.

Dont care about the stuff before or during TBH.

But you are always cute when you try to play people that disagree with you as fans of the other team. Carry on princess.

Straight to the name-calling as usual.  

It's ok, I'll leave you and JJ alone.

For the record I thought it'd be nice if one of our players got profiled for a change, but whatever.  Get all assinjured defending JJ Watt if he's that important to you.  Bizarre.

Does anyone make noise when they go to a game anymore?  Most people sat on their asses and clapped gently as to not to disturb the other team.  Bengal players over and over again had to try to encourage the crowd noise, which picked up for the 2 seconds after the plea was made, then quickly died down again right before the snap.   Bengal fans should get a no 12th man penalty.  

For the record I thought it'd be nice if one of our players got profiled for a change, but whatever.  Get all assinjured defending JJ Watt if he's that important to you.  Bizarre.

whats bizarre is that you devote so much of the space in your mind worrying about a fucking espn feature and then getting so angry at other people because they dont agree with you and your pompous ass tone.  

Does anyone make noise when they go to a game anymore?  Most people sat on their asses and clapped gently as to not to disturb the other team.  Bengal players over and over again had to try to encourage the crowd noise, which picked up for the 2 seconds after the plea was made, then quickly died down again right before the snap.   Bengal fans should get a no 12th man penalty.  

Yeah that was odd after it being remarkably louder than usual the last few games.   Blame the weather?

whats bizarre is that you devote so much of the space in your mind worrying about a fucking espn feature and then getting so angry at other people because they dont agree with you and your pompous ass tone.  

Yeah dude I'm really pulling my hair out over here, believe me.   What's bizarre is your epic fanboy "Leave JJ alone!!" act. Wow..

That'll teach me to make fun of the JJ Watt hype train!  Holy shit he should run for Emperor!

Yeah that was odd after it being remarkably louder than usual the last few games.   Blame the weather?

Weather wasn't all that bad after the 1st qtr.....wasn't even all that cold.  I blame the 8:25 start time, people getting off work, in a hurry grab something to eat and in the short amount of time that offers, didn't have the proper time for drank, not as they would on an off day like Sunday.....the fans weren't as liquored up as usual.  Cincinnatians are very inhibited as it is, so the liquor allows the lack of inhibition and being rowdy, not the case last night.  

That's my theory anyways....

Says the guy that went straight to the hyperbole. (and always does)

By the way ... didn't Sanu get Mic'ed up last week? ;)

Yeah dude I'm really pulling my hair out over here, believe me.   What's bizarre is your epic fanboy "Leave JJ alone!!" act. Wow..

That'll teach me to make fun of the JJ Watt hype train!  Holy shit he should run for Emperor!

He's a good player.  He didnt do anything wrong, but upset wittle andy over a corny fucking comment the media baited andy into responding to.  if the Bengals want to be featured, stop scoring 6 fucking points on Monday Night football and win a playoff game.  That's when they'll be featured.  Until then, JJ it is.  I love me some JJ....mmmmm.....such big strong muscles and the way he just chops that wood....wow.  its amazing. 

Aha. So it is your fault too that they lost.

Its always weird when something like that happens. I know it's not my fault but part of me knows on some miniscule but cosmic level, it's definitely my fault.

IIl be in Seattle this weekend so that'll be an interesting place to see us take on the Cardinals. 

So I missed the game, first of the year.
BAB missed the game, first of the year.
MULLY watched the game, first of the year.

I know for a fact that these three things can't affect the outcome of a game, but goddamit it feels like it does.

Devil Threads.    Look no further. 

Weather wasn't all that bad after the 1st qtr.....wasn't even all that cold.  I blame the 8:25 start time, people getting off work, in a hurry grab something to eat and in the short amount of time that offers, didn't have the proper time for drank, not as they would on an off day like Sunday.....the fans weren't as liquored up as usual.  Cincinnatians are very inhibited as it is, so the liquor allows the lack of inhibition and being rowdy, not the case last night.  

That's my theory anyways....

Not sure.    People weren't as fired up prior to the game.      I didn't think the noise level was bad.   We had plenty of people standing in our section.

One thing you notice or I'm guessing is people buy tickets for upper deck but the corners endzones are packed with people standing and watching.     I think a lot of people just expected them to win the game and it wasn't until the final couple defensive stands that the Bengals weren't automatically going to be 9-0.

Uh.. The Texans are 4-5 & their defense is 17th in points allowed.   They've earned their recognition how?

stop acting like you didnt see Cincinnati being featured last night.  It was a segment built around "the bungals."  That's what you get until you start winning when it matters.  It will continue to carry over from season to season until they shut people the fuck up and start making them take notice of something else.  They are a historically fucking terrible franchise that have turned lots of things around except for winning in the playoffs.  The fucking Texans, thats right, have 2 more wins in the playoffs than the bengals in the past 5 years.  Both wins over the Bengals. In addition to that, they have a player, who is very marketable and has been in the discussion as league MVP.....as a defensive lineman!  So yes, their team, albeit at 4-5 competing for an AFC South crown and  said player on their team is going to be featured.  I know, I know, they would never come into Paul Brown stadium in January, during the playoffs, and beat the Bengals right?  Couldnt happen...right?  I know pal, its inconceivable.  How could they, they suck so bad.  Tell that to the Texans in 11' and 12, and the Chargers in 13'.  Its become expected by everyone outside of this fan base for them to fail.  Now, after reading this, i realize you'll go on your pompous rant about fans wishing this, wishing that, to prove their right....blah blah blah.  Not at all what im doing.  Just a heads up to ya, those outside of this fanbase, dont give a flying fuck about the Cincinnati Bengals.  They need to prove it to them or they will continue to disregard them.  Fans, "real fans" apparently, will continue to cry about it. None of hit means jack shit.  But, whine on as you may. 

stop acting like you didnt see Cincinnati being featured last night.  It was a segment built around "the bungals."  That's what you get until you start winning when it matters.  It will continue to carry over from season to season until they shut people the fuck up and start making them take notice of something else.  They are a historically fucking terrible franchise that have turned lots of things around except for winning in the playoffs.  The fucking Texans, thats right, have 2 more wins in the playoffs than the bengals in the past 5 years.  Both wins over the Bengals. In addition to that, they have a player, who is very marketable and has been in the discussion as league MVP.....as a defensive lineman!  So yes, their team, albeit at 4-5 competing for an AFC South crown and  said player on their team is going to be featured.  I know, I know, they would never come into Paul Brown stadium in January, during the playoffs, and beat the Bengals right?  Couldnt happen...right?  I know pal, its inconceivable.  How could they, they suck so bad.  Tell that to the Texans in 11' and 12, and the Chargers in 13'.  Its become expected by everyone outside of this fan base for them to fail.  Now, after reading this, i realize you'll go on your pompous rant about fans wishing this, wishing that, to prove their right....blah blah blah.  Not at all what im doing.  Just a heads up to ya, those outside of this fanbase, dont give a flying fuck about the Cincinnati Bengals.  They need to prove it to them or they will continue to disregard them.  Fans, "real fans" apparently, will continue to cry about it. None of hit means jack shit.  But, whine on as you may. 

Wipe the spittle from your chin & tell me again how mad I am?  That is some fine self-loathing, there, but try not to blow a gasket. So they finally lost a game, just like you knew they would for the last.. oh, 2.5 months.  No fooling you, is there.  Hilarious.

I'd like to thank JJ Watt for taking the usual post-loss hysterics to great new heights.

Archived