It's gonna be a long week...

So I'm not going to post all the national articles saying 'same old Bengals,' 'still can't win under the lights,' 'Dalton's a choker,' etc.  I don't want to read them and I'm sure MOST of you don't either.

As far as I'm concerned, this is just one of those games that happens to all good teams every year.  The trick is to not let it become a trend (like it has for Green Bay and Denver).

So I'll only be posting national articles about the upcoming game in Arizona this week.  If anyone doesn't agree, feel free to post all the negative articles on our own.

They have the chance to show that they are for real by coming out pissed off and playing to shut the Cards down this week. Show it was just a fluke game and not that we cant win in primetime. It was one game, lets not make it a trend.

i think they may have been looking ahead to the Cardinals based on Adam Jone's comment.

They have the chance to show that they are for real by coming out pissed off and playing to shut the Cards down this week. Show it was just a fluke game and not that we cant win in primetime. It was one game, lets not make it a trend.

Im rationalizing the fuck out of this, but I think they stand a better chance on Sunday with a loss under their belt, reality check, undefeated pressure off and hopefully still pissed over last night.

Something about just watching the Cardinals on the off day. Maybe they / he should've been watching Texan film. It was in one of the threads here.

I read his postgame quotes, but didnt see anything about that. I will say I saw he took responsibility for the loss on himself for not making a play on the TD, I love that he is a leader thats what a leader does. Even so I cant be mad at him, Hopkins just made a great catch that was hard to defend.

Im rationalizing the fuck out of this, but I think they stand a better chance on Sunday with a loss under their belt, reality check, undefeated pressure off and hopefully still pissed over last night.

To be honest I expected us to go 9-1, but this wasnt the game I expected to lose. They better man up next week because whether we like him or not Palmer has gotten back to 2005 form.

I read his postgame quotes, but didnt see anything about that. I will say I saw he took responsibility for the loss on himself for not making a play on the TD, I love that he is a leader thats what a leader does. Even so I cant be mad at him, Hopkins just made a great catch that was hard to defend.

Oh no doubt. Looked like possible pi by Hopkins if I remember right too.

hopefully... I already spent a small fortune with my 5 upcoming days in AZ for this game. Would hate to get another Primetime dud 

Exactly!  And Rick does what the F he wants.  That's what happens when you bang different 50 yr olds ea night after taking them to Max n Erma's for dinner at 3:30pm and taking advantage of that happy hour.   

Rick's fav line:  "Hey baby....you like fitness?  How about fitness d*ck in your mouf."  

Exactly!  And Rick does what the F he wants.  That's what happens when you bang different 50 yr olds ea night after taking them to Max n Erma's for dinner at 3:30pm and taking advantage of that happy hour.   

Rick's fav line:  "Hey baby....you like fitness?  How about fitness d*ck in your mouf."  

src_adapt_480_low.jpg

I thought it was "You wanna see my Golf Cart?!!"

lmao

Dude, ...it was never about the devil threads, ...it was the cowboy monkey, ...we always lose when that monkey takes the field.

They went from a military silent drill team to something you'd expect at the grand opening of a discount mall.  Not a good look for the national spotlight.

Archived