OLDSCHOOLER IQ TOPS OUT AT 70:7:

What dafaq? That's still a bit higher than the avg. Steeler fan doe right? I know a lot of you hover around that magic line that determines if you need to walk around with helmets on all the time and if you had to ride the short pickle bus to school or not. Which is kind of ironic considering a certain someone didn't wear one last time they were on a motorcycle despite being surrounded by simple Jacks everyday.

Better hope there's no women officials as well or all we'll have to do is set up a womens bathroom outside that's in Big Jens vicinty. I'm sure his mind will be too occupied to perform well then.

Keep your comments in the Trash Talk forum, and figure out how to use the Caps Lock key...

MAYBE IT MIGHT BE A GOOD IDEA  TO ASK WHY THE USE OF CAPS--IF YOU HAD, YOU WOULD KNOW THE REASON IS---READY?  I HAD MAJOR EYE SURGERY RECENTLY. SEE, JUST A BIT OF LOGIC HELPS

CANT WAIT FOR THE RESPONSE

That's asking a bit much from a stealers fan. I'm surprised that he figured out how to post at all.

IM CONFUSED, SHOULDN'T YOU BE WARNED REGARDS YOU'RE RECENT RESPONSE?

I HAVE NOTICED PLENTY OF PROFANITY HERE, BUT YET NO WARNINGS:huh:---HUMM SOUNDS LIKE A DOUBLE STANDARD---

JUST SAYIN

What dafaq? That's still a bit higher than the avg. Steeler fan doe right? I know a lot of you hover around that magic line that determines if you need to walk around with helmets on all the time and if you had to ride the short pickle bus to school or not. Which is kind of ironic considering a certain someone didn't wear one last time they were on a motorcycle despite being surrounded by simple Jacks everyday.

Better hope there's no women officials as well or all we'll have to do is set up a womens bathroom outside that's in Big Jens vicinty. I'm sure his mind will be too occupied to perform well then.

SHOULDN'T YOU BE WARNED FOR INFLAMMATORY COMMENTS??

IM SORRY I TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHY SOME COMMENTS ARE FLAGGED, WHILE OBVIOUS INFRACTIONS GO UNNOTICED, OR SEEM TO BE:7:

POSSIBLY THE WARNINGS DONT APPLY AS STRINGENTLY TO BENGAL FANS

IM SORRY I TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHY SOME COMMENTS ARE FLAGGED, WHILE OBVIOUS INFRACTIONS GO UNNOTICED, OR SEEM TO BE:7:

You can't figure it out? And you question oldscooler's IQ? Ha! What an ass clown.... 

Doesn't matter.   You'll be Sixandwaiting next year too.   Ha Ha.

MAYBE IT MIGHT BE A GOOD IDEA  TO ASK WHY THE USE OF CAPS--IF YOU HAD, YOU WOULD KNOW THE REASON IS---READY?  I HAD MAJOR EYE SURGERY RECENTLY. SEE, JUST A BIT OF LOGIC HELPS

CANT WAIT FOR THE RESPONSE

YOU ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO POST IN THE SMACK TALK FORUM. DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW?

IM CONFUSED, SHOULDN'T YOU BE WARNED REGARDS YOU'RE RECENT RESPONSE?

I HAVE NOTICED PLENTY OF PROFANITY HERE, BUT YET NO WARNINGS:huh:---HUMM SOUNDS LIKE A DOUBLE STANDARD---

JUST SAYIN

Take it to the Smack Talk forum, Collinsworth.

Stealers fans dont get the leeway Bengals fans do. This isnt your board, you are the enemy.

Archived