Will Stealers Stop Bengals Becoming 11-2?

It's going to be a tough game.  The Stealers' playoff hopes are on the line here and they remember us taking out Bell last game.  Tez's head needs to be on a swivel more than normal for this game.  Their offense is real even without Bell and their defense played really well when we played them up in Pittsburgh.  This game will tell us a lot about who we are.  I still think Pittsburgh is one of the top 5 teams in the league (unfortunately) and this will be a tough test.  I think we can pull it out, but we can't have any stupid penalties we need the secondary to get healthy in a hurry.  

I am always skeptical before a game, including the Browns yesterday, but this game has butt ugly written all over it.  If the Clots had taken care of business yesterday and squashed those cheating thugs I would not feel as bad but Indy stepped from behind the curtain and showed what posers they are.  Luck is a putz.

I look for the Squeels to bring their A game to play spoilers to our current #1 seed, to keep their faint playoff pulse beating and to take out as many Bengals as they can.  One of the key reasons for our success this season, imho, is being relatively healthy this long and this late in the season.  And that has to continue.  The Squeels A game means, specifically, cheap shots, dirty play/playing to injure the opposing player(s), and the piss poor officiating this season (hello, Cardinals game) has blown their way for years.  Actually, coming away without losing a key player or two will be a victory in itself.  And I absolutely hate the inbred, congenital syphilitic, toothless tweaker twerking trailer trash troglodyte trolls that roll in with them.  Las Vegas should have an over and under on the fights in the stands. 

Long range weather forecast is for high of 61 with 40% chance of showers.  The Texans sleep walk and Cardinal refs are haunting now.

Gotta step up and can't let up by beating ourselves.  Hold on to the ball and NO bullshit penalties.

Like Clubber Lang, I predict... pain.

Fuck the Squeelers, Fuck the Clots for rolling over, Fuck the Hello Kitties and Fuck Denver and Nationwide Insurance.

But, to be fair, Brown was screwed on the penalty on the punt return.  He mistook the padding on the goal post for his mother and could not restrain himself.

Hate to say, Stealers are no joke and they will be motivated against the Bengals.  The keys for us are:

1. Get Eifert and the secondary back to health

2. Get Jeremy Hill running

3. Make sure D-line gets plenty of pressure on Big Jen

If the above things play out, Bengals win 31-24

I think we can win it if our oline comes to play this time. Last meeting they didn't look to good. Need to get secondary back healthy and have our dline in Bens face all game. I'm hoping they all have their headd on a swivel not just Burfict. It is the cheap shotting drop kicking picking on punters Stealers we're talking about here and I expect em to be even worse due to the bad blood from last meeting.

I'd love a blowout.    But this has NFL classic written all over it, IMO.     Bengals on top at the end of the day.   They had their shot when the Bengals weren't playing the A game out of the bye week. 

Stealers have too much fire power for a blow out but the Bengals by 10 late. 

They bring a lot of exotic blitzes.  I think that's what worries me the most.  Never really know who is coming and who is dropping.  Being at home should help as they won't have to run any kind of silent snap counts and can possibly get them to show their cards with fake snap counts.  Defensively, its going to be hard to stop those guys.  They're playing even better now that Wheaton is starting to flash.  I see a bloodbath, but man it would be awesome to blow these fuckers out of the water.

Archived