Rough, crazy week for me this week.

Randle P McMurphy

About 7 weeks ago I went back to working nights at Amazon.  I came home

Tuesday morning and found my older dog "Kosmo" dead in my backyard!  :(  

I'm guessing "father time" caught up to him because other than having bad hips,

(common in German Shepherds) he was in relatively good health.  At least mentally.

My friend had knee surgery Tuesday morning.  He got to come home Thursday afternoon

and got home about 3:00 p.m.  I stopped by to see him at 6:15 p.m. on my way into work.

I noticed a green, 4-door Chevy Cavalier parked in the woods at the top of the hill just above

his house.  When I went inside, I asked them if they knew anyone that drove a car like that and

their response was "Nope".  I left at 6:30 to go to work and I got about 6 miles down the road and

2 Kentucky State Troopers flew by me in the opposite direction followed by an ambulance and a

Lincoln County Sheriff.  I thought to myself, "Damn, I must have just missed a bad wreck behind 

me".  Just as I thought that, I received a call from "Bluegrass 911" asking me if I just left a residence

on Ester Spur Road.  I was like, Yes Ma'am.  She said can you give any other details about the 

Chevy Cavalier you saw on the side of the road?  I was like, no, it was dark!  What's going on?

She said there was a "disturbance" at the residence you just left and the homeowner gave us your

phone number because you saw a suspicious car in the area then she hung up!  I called my friends

house and his wife was crying, frantic and said right after I left, someone broke in with a hand gun

and robbed them!  Shot my friend in the leg he just had surgery on!  Crazy shit!  Here's the article.

They know who the punk kid is but haven't found him yet!  

lincoln-co-deputies-searching-for-home-i

Archived