Don't use punctuation either? 

They teach that in Pittsburgh schools. 

Even the PUBLIC schools. 

Oh sorry: 

punc·tu·a·tion
ˌpəNG(k)(t)SHəˈwāSH(ə)n/
noun

1. 1.
    the marks, such as period, comma, and parentheses, used in writing to separate sentences and their elements and to clarify meaning.
  2. 2.
    BIOLOGY
    rapid or sudden speciation, as posited by the theory of punctuated equilibrium.

Too bad that they don't teach oral hygiene, not raping people and obesity prevention in Pittsburgh schools though. I'd rather have a gloating grammar nazi like you spouting off about what may amount to a meaningless win over my kids having no teeth at the age of five and having them saying shit like "Yinz" and "He got hurt? That's just good STILLER FOOTBAWL!"

Too bad that they don't teach oral hygiene, not raping people and obesity prevention in Pittsburgh schools though. I'd rather have a gloating grammar nazi like you spouting off about what may amount to a meaningless win over my kids having no teeth at the age of five and having them saying shit like "Yinz" and "He got hurt? That's just good STILLER FOOTBAWL!"

Question, did a 7 yr old construct this? I am under the impression you must be at least 11 to post here

Lets examine what was, or should i say attempted that was said here>>

***Too bad that they don't teach oral hygiene, not raping people and obesity prevention in Pittsburgh schools though. I'd rather have a gloating grammar nazi like you spouting off about what may amount to a meaningless win over my kids having no teeth at the age of five and having them saying shit like "Yinz" and "He got hurt? That's just good STILLER FOOTBAWL!"*****

I'm so sorry but all i garnered from what seems to be a spasmatic response along the same lines as DUH  ah DUH

BTW: Excellent use of Periods, comma's and the like---Oh Yup yup

Just an observation mind you:huh: 

Headhunt enough people to get a win & then crow about it while crying about other teams being dirty.  Yep, we've got Shitsburgh fans.

You troglodytes better hope an elementary school or playground doesn't open up within 500 feet of the stadium or you'll have to give up your season tickets. Amazing how the team lets you pay for those in scrap metal or EBT cards.  Can't say they don't know their audience.

Archived