Denver at Urineburgh

Denver at Urineburgh  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you rooting for?

• Denver - Eff the stealers
    • Urineburgh - as much as I hate it I want a shot at the bye

League has figured out Brock Osweiller. Seriously doubt they can score enough points to beat Pittsburgh. Unfortunately its going to come down to week 17 to win the division.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

So you're saying the league has figured out Osweiller, but  you're still predicting Denver beats us next week?  WHY?

I mean we do have Stealers fans on this site.

I hate the stinkin stoolers and always have for 45 years.They have made my life miserable so many times.But that being said,i just feel like they got a cupcake schedule and playing Denver at their insane place will be enough for them to win.I just see the dirtbags winning out and we will be playing theyr arse again.I hate how this is ending up,however its what it is.i believe the football grurs just hate CINCY and always try to make us look horrible.Not really knowing how our new QB is going to do,I have hopes for our team,but its going to take a HUGE effort the next three weeks.I would really like to see number 32 catch on fire.He has been a bust this season for what I was expecting from him.He should be having a monster season and if can break out and dominate the next three weeks,we will be in the drivers seat.I hate pissburg and hope they fail big time,but as long as they have big ben the rapist,they will be super hard to beat.I just do not see Denver going into that nuthouse and winning unless manning plays.by the way,i heard he is getting ready for us.go figure.I so hope we are all smiling at 8pm sunday.WHO-DAY ALL DAY.LOVE MY TEAM.ALWAYS WILL I BLEED ORANGE AND BLACK.

RMEMBER ITS OUR TURN,ITS OUR TIME AND ITS OUR TEAM.

EVERYONE ON HERE THAT CAN TWEET OUT,PLEASE NOTIFY ALL THE PLAYERS YOU CAN AND TELL THEM THIS.WE ARE NOT GOING TO ACCEPT ANYTHING ELSE.MUST BE AN ALL-OUT EFFORT BY THE WHOLE TEAM.

I hate the stinkin stoolers and always have for 45 years.They have made my life miserable so many times.But that being said,i just feel like they got a cupcake schedule and playing Denver at their insane place will be enough for them to win.I just see the dirtbags winning out and we will be playing theyr arse again.I hate how this is ending up,however its what it is.i believe the football grurs just hate CINCY and always try to make us look horrible.Not really knowing how our new QB is going to do,I have hopes for our team,but its going to take a HUGE effort the next three weeks.I would really like to see number 32 catch on fire.He has been a bust this season for what I was expecting from him.He should be having a monster season and if can break out and dominate the next three weeks,we will be in the drivers seat.I hate pissburg and hope they fail big time,but as long as they have big ben the rapist,they will be super hard to beat.I just do not see Denver going into that nuthouse and winning unless manning plays.by the way,i heard he is getting ready for us.go figure.I so hope we are all smiling at 8pm sunday.WHO-DAY ALL DAY.LOVE MY TEAM.ALWAYS WILL I BLEED ORANGE AND BLACK.

RMEMBER ITS OUR TURN,ITS OUR TIME AND ITS OUR TEAM.

EVERYONE ON HERE THAT CAN TWEET OUT,PLEASE NOTIFY ALL THE PLAYERS YOU CAN AND TELL THEM THIS.WE ARE NOT GOING TO ACCEPT ANYTHING ELSE.MUST BE AN ALL-OUT EFFORT BY THE WHOLE TEAM.

The question wasn't what you believe will happen, it was who you will be rooting for.

Yeah but I mean, we totally are though. What are we going to do, fire them? 

I am all for the Denver Broncos stomping the shit out of big ben and all dirty playing stink-dogs in pissburg.I believe if anyone can knock them out of contention,it should be the Broncos.They are playing for the number 2 seed also,and this game has a lot on the line for both teams.Peyton Manning also knows a ton about the stoolers and he hates them too.All of us know if they can't get to rapistburger and stomp him into the ground,they will get hammered.He makes it all happen.I so want DENVER TO WIN THAT GAME.ENOUGH SAID.  WHO-DAY ALL DAY.KEEP IN TOUCH ALL YOU DIE-HARDS.ITS CRUNCH TIME.HOPE GIGGLES HAS THE TEAM READY TO BALL OUT.ITS KILLIN TIME,TIME TO EAT,TIME TO MAKE MONEY GROW.TURN LOSE THE TIGERS.I WANT TO THEM PUT THE HAMMER DOWN AND I BELIEVE THE NINERS ARE GOING DOWN. I WISH IT WAS SUNDAY ALREADY.LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can

Archived