Denver at Urineburgh

Denver at Urineburgh  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you rooting for?

• Denver - Eff the stealers
    • Urineburgh - as much as I hate it I want a shot at the bye

So you're saying the league has figured out Osweiller, but  you're still predicting Denver beats us next week?  WHY?

Your right sorry. If we win next 2 games we would win the division regardless of what Pittsburgh does. Manning is probably back next week.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Your right sorry. If we win next 2 games we would win the division regardless of what Pittsburgh does. Manning is probably back next week.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

That's true. But actually all we have to do is beat the rats to win the north. If all else goes to shit, we would be tied with the stealers and win the tie breaker by division record.

If Pitts beats Denver(wont root for it, but think they will), that gives the Bengals a bigger margin for error in the final 3 games.  For instance, as long as the Bengals beat Denver themselves, they can still finish out the season 1-2 and get a bye.  

A Denver loss on Sunday does nothing to help the bengals. The 2 seed will come down to a week from Monday night no matter how you slice it. 

Oh, nice try. If the stealers beat Denver and the Bengals go 1-2 by beating Denver, the stealers will win the AFCN if they can beat the bottom feeders. 

A Denver loss on Sunday does nothing to help the bengals. The 2 seed will come down to a week from Monday night no matter how you slice it. 

Oh, nice try. If the stealers beat Denver and the Bengals go 1-2 by beating Denver, the stealers will win the AFCN if they can beat the bottom feeders. 

if denver loses to pittsburgh this week, then cincinnati beats them next week, the bengals most certainly get the bye even if they lose to san fran and baltimore.  Pittsburgh i believe will take care of that first part, just too much for denver to overcome in pittsburgh with the way Osweiler has looked.  I just hope AJ McCarron and Co. can move the ball on them next week in mile high.  should be a tough test, but they can do it. 

I thought if we win one more game out of the next 3 we win the division regardless of what Shittsburgh does?

If the ponies can and will beat  pissburg and just hammer them,expecially big ben,and come out of there with a W,you know they are going to be wore out and beat up,then they have to go clear back to Denver and get ready for us.I like how this is looking,however we have to go clear to san fran sissy-co then home then fly clear to Denver,this is so unfair to our guys,but Denver will be feeling pretty good about themselves,and hopefully our men will be wanting it more than them.If A,J. pulls out this win sunday,he will have a ton of confidence going into pony--land           WHO-DEY ALL DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     I SO WANT THE BYE,ITS GOING TO TAKE TWO MORE WINS TO MAKE IT HAPPEN

if denver loses to pittsburgh this week, then cincinnati beats them next week, the bengals most certainly get the bye even if they lose to san fran and baltimore.  Pittsburgh i believe will take care of that first part, just too much for denver to overcome in pittsburgh with the way Osweiler has looked.  I just hope AJ McCarron and Co. can move the ball on them next week in mile high.  should be a tough test, but they can do it. 

Like I said, if the bengals go 1-2 and don't beat the rats and the stealers beat Denver, we won't get a bye, we'll get a wild card. Unless the stealers somehow lose to the rats or turds. Not sure why you insist on rooting for the stealers.

The league protects tthose whiners too much. Will have to be done in a dark alley.

Nah, that's just my point - they're obviously going to fine our guys just because a star player whined loud enough, so let's give them something to whine about.  All the NFL can do is levy fines or suspend ppl after the fact. DGAF at this point, they want a bloodsport when it benefits them but will talk a bunch of BS about player safety.  I don't even much care about the score - the Stoolers aren't playing football so the score is irrelevant.  They're out there trying to hurt people, so if we send Rapistberger or that POS Mitchell trash out on a backboard I will consider that a win in the game that's actually being played out there.

Like I said, if the bengals go 1-2 and don't beat the rats and the stealers beat Denver, we won't get a bye, we'll get a wild card. Unless the stealers somehow lose to the rats or turds. Not sure why you insist on rooting for the stealers.

In the unlikely event that the Bengals go 1-2 and the one win is against Denver, the Bengals clinch the division based on conference record, even if the Stealers win out. 

I'm still pulling for Denver against the Stealers.  In all likelihood the Denver Bengals game decides the bye and the division can still be won against Baltimore.  Would love to see the Stealers out of it.

In the unlikely event that the Bengals go 1-2 and the one win is against Denver, the Bengals clinch the division based on conference record, even if the Stealers win out. 

I'm still pulling for Denver against the Stealers.  In all likelihood the Denver Bengals game decides the bye and the division can still be won against Baltimore.  Would love to see the Stealers out of it.

I don't think so either, that was southpaw's scenario. As far as the tie breaker, conference record doesn't play into the division tie breaker.

It sure does.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

I don't think so either, that was southpaw's scenario. As far as the tie breaker, conference record doesn't play into the division tie breaker.

My scenario was exactly what he's stating. If Denver loses this week, The Bengals can go 1-2, as long as that win is against Denver too. They will win the division and a bye at 11-5.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Archived