Denver at Urineburgh

Denver at Urineburgh  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you rooting for?

• Denver - Eff the stealers
    • Urineburgh - as much as I hate it I want a shot at the bye

Absolutely correct. If they go 1-2 rest of way, but beat denver, while Denver loses to Stealers, wild card is cincy's with a record of 11-5. Mostly just look at a playoff generator.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

He was too busy trolling about being a Stealers fan or some shit. I guess having the basic intelligence to read a playoff generator makes you that, in a thread that clearly states "discuss," no less.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Mike Mitchel is a head hunter, ...at some point he's going to go down, ...who takes over for him?

This may be the game where injuries derail the Stoolers for the year.  That Denver O is good, ...I don't think they are going to put up with Mitchel.

I have been perusing other boards--non-involved ones like the Eagles. None...none...mention us as even an afterthought going forward towards the playoffs.

The one team everyone mentions: you guessed it. 

I can hardly blame them.  Being allowed to cheat is a pretty big advantage.

I have been perusing other boards--non-involved ones like the Eagles. None...none...mention us as even an afterthought going forward towards the playoffs.

The one team everyone mentions: you guessed it. 

They're just regurgitating ESPN propaganda. Every 10 minutes, somebody is required to say that the stealers are the team that nobody wants to play.

They're just regurgitating ESPN propaganda. Every 10 minutes, somebody is required to say that the stealers are the team that nobody wants to play.

Yeah knowing the dirty fuckin Stoolers are going to headhunt your best players may have a little something to do with that.  Nobody wanted John Wayne Gacy at their kid's birthday party, either. It wasn't because he was really good at being a clown.

I'm rooting for Stealer injuries.  Denver has a physical defense.  They will pressure Ben. I hope he runs for his life to no avail.  

Everbody is assuming that the stealers will put up 30 points. Denver has the #1 defense, so I don't see it. 

A win against either Denver or Baltimore clinches the division.

Right. Or any stealer loss. So we can lose tomorrow, God forbid, and can still clinch the division if the stealers lose.

The only thing a loss to the niners will do is fuck the chance of a #1 seed. 

Archived