Cloud storage options?

Just curious what everyone is using.  We picked up a basic machine for my mother-in-law and she doesn't do much other than browse and play some basic games.  That said there  is very little storage on the machine.  I was thinking that I should probably set her up with some basic storage for her on the cloud.  If anything she will use if for some of her photos and maybe a few documents.  I'd like to use one 'thing' for all her files.

Dropbox, Onedrive, Google Drive, Amazon Cloud Drive?  What are you using and why?

If all she does is browse and play basic games you should really consider a ChromeBox. You can get a decent one for $200, they're fast, no one is actively exploiting them, and Google throws in some extra Google Drive storage when you buy one.

We were close to grabbing chromebook, but she does install a few programs.  That was my only hesitation.  I did find an i3 today that should work pretty well for her.

• 4 weeks later...

If all she does is browse and play basic games you should really consider a ChromeBox. You can get a decent one for $200, they're fast, no one is actively exploiting them, and Google throws in some extra Google Drive storage when you buy one.

its funny how everyone needed bigger better faster computers... and now 60% of the population is like "i basically need a cell phone with a monitor and a mouse"

Archived