Jeremy Hill might just be a dud!!!

We all were in love with this dude last year but he has been an absolute dud or basically a bust this year. He had 19 rushes for 31 yards only today. Those goal line TD's I think Gio or even Hewitt could have gotten them in and sooner. Not sure WTF but our running game isn't lookin good going into the playoffs. I wish if Marvin would bench his ass and bring Wilder or Watson on but that's just maybe too unrealistic right before playoffs plus not sure who they would have to cut but Jeremy isn't doing it at ALL.

Hard to get rushing yards when you can't even make it out of your own backfield before being hit by Defensive Linemen.  Our Offensive Line has looked absolutely abysmal the last few games.  What makes it even worse is that we were going up against some of the worst rushing defenses in the league (49er's, Browns, etc.)! 

Either our O-line is WAY overrated or Defensive Coordinators have figured out Hue's schemes.  In either case, we better get it figured out quick or we'll be one and done in the playoffs once again.

Jeremy Hill sucks this year. I would play him in short yardage and goal line packages only. He's horsecrap and there's no point forcing this issue. I do however agree that the offensive line is abysmal. Virtually every snap the Niners defensive line was in the backfield. It's a good thing they drafted some players to take over here next year because the current group needs an overhaul.

Trying to figure out why the 49ers defense was playing so inspired today lol. They were gang tackling and flying to the football. I guess they do however play very good at home defensively then on the road. Anyways that doesn't matter. The entire oline was trash today. Boling missed 2 key blocks on counters that would have been huge plays. Bodine and Zeitler were double trash as well. How many holding calls did Bodine have? If we didnt have so many free agents at key positions. I would say go hard after the #1 center in the draft. Its going to be very hard to do with all our potential draft needs. Also have to say Whitworth has taken a small step back from his play from previous seasons. Still by in far are best and most important guy but his age is starting to show some.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

It is not Hill other than the fumbles. I always question people who try to say this is one of the best lines in the game. Every time this line goes up against a very good d line they choke. They were putrid against the Texans. They were terrible in both Stealers game. They were putrid last night. This team needs a dominating run game right now and it is non existence. What this line needs is Paul Alexander to retire. He is horrible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying to figure out why the 49ers defense was playing so inspired today lol. They were gang tackling and flying to the football. I guess they do however play very good at home defensively then on the road. Anyways that doesn't matter. The entire oline was trash today. Boling missed 2 key blocks on counters that would have been huge plays. Bodine and Zeitler were double trash as well. How many holding calls did Bodine have? If we didnt have so many free agents at key positions. I would say go hard after the #1 center in the draft. Its going to be very hard to do with all our potential draft needs. Also have to say Whitworth has taken a small step back from his play from previous seasons. Still by in far are best and most important guy but his age is starting to show some.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

FWIW, the 49ers do play better at home. They took Arizona down to the wire at home a couple of weeks ago and got obliterated in Phoenix and even Cleveland.

The Cincinnati Bengals, two primary ball carriers(Hill and Bernard obviously), have 312 att for 1315yds, good for 4.2 y/c.  Its not the line. 

The Bengals are 2nd in the NFL with 16 rushing TDs (Hill has 10 of those and again, leads the NFL).

The Bengals as a team are 15th in yards per game. And 23rd in average per rush. 

Obviously we're winning. Which is more important? And does any of that point to anyone

is garbage or should be "blamed"? 

As I mentioned in my post that anyone on our team could have ran those TD's in at the goal line. I want nothing by the best for hill and I'm one of his biggest fans. Hell my avatar is of him. I'm just surprised if the year he is having compared to last year. I hope he could figure it out for the playoffs and get it going cause we need him big time. 

The Bengals are 2nd in the NFL with 16 rushing TDs (Hill has 10 of those and again, leads the NFL).

Obviously we're winning. Which is more important? And does any of that point to anyone

My point i guess was, Jeremy doesnt seem to find as much room as Gio.  They could be for a variety of reasons, one of which i dont think is the line.  It could be, i just dont think it is.  

I'd have to agree that our OL is not particularly good at run blocking the straight-ahead stuff between the hashes, & that is Hill's type of run game. Gio is better suited for avoiding hits behind the line, which have been a given for this OL unit since before Hill got here. I also think Hill's frustrated and trying too hard to get out of a perceived doghouse that he never should've been in to begin with.  Or at least, If Hue's not going to bench Green for fumbling, he shouldn't be benching anyone for it.  Also agree with the suspicion that the game has passed Alexander by at this point.

Rumble has declared another player "garbage".

Jeremy will now be SB 50 MVP. Get ready for Disney World!! ?

Clint Boling is struggling bigtime.He is getting manhandled and all teams upcomininWg are going to stack the box.Without Jeremy Hill getting his act together,we are going to go down again in the playoffs. This entire team has to up its game starting now or else we will get hammered at the ponies place. It all starts with the O-line,and that's a huge problem right now.I would bring in the new guy during practice and give him some snaps.We are going to need him. With the ponies getting hammered by the stoolers,they are going to be up in the bit Monday night.I am very concerned.I feel like as of now our qb  is not ready for this.Hope I am wrong

Mother fucker is averaging 3.4 yards per carry. And is being defended because we aren't allowed to say anything negative about our players.

Fuckin weirdos on this board man...

Archived