2016 Schedule

Well looks like the 2016 schedule is pretty well in place with some possible minor changes. On paper looks like a favorable schedule but things change quickly in the NFL. Thought this year was a very difficult schedule but ended up with some easy cupcake games. Here it is.

2016 Regular Season 

Home

Washington

Philadelphia

Buffalo

Miami

AFC west- probably Denver

Away

New England

Jets

Dallas

Giants

AFC South- who knows lol

Both

AFCN teams

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

The home schedule looks favorable, with 7-1 not out of the question (the home loss to Pittsburgh has become an annual rite of passage).  The road schedule looks challenging, with the games at Dallas and Cleveland maybe being the most winnable.  From year to year, though, you just never know.  So much of it depends on "when" you get certain teams, as we all know.  

The only thing we know for sure is that there will be preseason prediction articles written that name the Bengals as one of the 2015 playoff teams most likely to miss the playoffs in 2016, because they're due to not make it, and they're the Bengals, and they play in the same division with the Ravens and Stealers, and I type words on a Web site so I must know what I'm talking about, and if I predict this year after year I'm bound to eventually be right, and bullshit, and bullshit, and kiss my ass.

Archived