BengalBacker

Jason

Hi Jason, thanks for asking. I haven't posted here since, I think June.

Numerous reasons, but mostly because I don't enjoy it anymore. I've come to dislike a lot of people here and a lot of people here have come to dislike me. That, combined with the negative tone of the Bengals forum just made it no fun anymore. This used to be my favorite site.

I still check in and read some threads, but that's it. I didn't move to a different Bengals board, just kind of watching from the sidelines. It's been a nice respite. I haven't, and won't do a peace out post. Some day I might want to start posting again, but maybe not.

Anyway, thanks again for asking about me. Not that anyone cares, but I do still like a lot of you.

Thanks guys.

I would like to look forward to your return, too.  I always liked and valued your input and insight... and agreed far more often than not.  What has gotten ugly around here is the disagreements have become disagreeable,  We now have "bulletproof trolls".

Anyway, I hope you return.  Its fun to take a step back and grab a bag of popcorn and watch :popcorn: when the feces starts flying.

Your decision, of course, but hope all goes well with and for you.

I would like to look forward to your return, too.  I always liked and valued your input and insight... and agreed far more often than not.  What has gotten ugly around here is the disagreements have become disagreeable,  We now have "bulletproof trolls".

Anyway, I hope you return.  Its fun to take a step back and grab a bag of popcorn and watch :popcorn: when the feces starts flying.

Your decision, of course, but hope all goes well with and for you.

Still posting on the old board Harry? Everyone there still hate the team?

I thought the old board died?!   I miss hangin with the gang. Fun group and I always felt welcome...

Backer, I just read mostly here too, for obvious reasons, but I can't imagine this board without ya.

:6:

Hi Michelle! How's that youngin'? My granddaughter turned 7 in September. I can't believe how fast time is flying the older I get. I'm going to wake up dead some day and wonder what the hell happened.

Edit:

Just read about your Dad in the other thread. I'm so sorry about your loss.

Not posting as much.  Not a lot of people there.  Still meet the few people who remain to tailgate (MOC, Coy, Gary) but its pretty dead.  Not hate as much as joke about it.  

All great guys. Tell them all I hope life is being good to them. Even though I didn't know him that well personally other than meeting him a couple of times, I still think about MadCat occasionally.  :2:

• 3 weeks later...

:6:

Hi Michelle! How's that youngin'? My granddaughter turned 7 in September. I can't believe how fast time is flying the older I get. I'm going to wake up dead some day and wonder what the hell happened.

Edit:

Just read about your Dad in the other thread. I'm so sorry about your loss.

Heya!  Annika just turned 12.  I can't believe it.  Thx about Dad.  I'm still having trouble every day.  So many times I reached out to him for discussions, etc, and I don't know that I appreciated just how much I did until I instinctively go to do it now, and then can't.

This just came out today.  (one point to notice...not a missed kick inside 40 yards since the Bengals/Jets game in 2009).  And 3-3 this year over 50 including a 54 that helped seal the deal against the Panthers.  I really hope he can get back into it.  I think he's got another 5 years.

http://www.roanoke.com/sports/colleges/va_tech/shayne-graham-revives-nfl-career-after-personal-loss/article_0c3a197c-0aa2-5a13-ab83-e9622d7b0b87.html#.VqybuL-hMvk.facebook

Edit:  Sorry about size of pic...I couldn't figure out how to reduce it.

DSC_0362.JPG

• 1 month later...

Heya!  Annika just turned 12.  I can't believe it.  Thx about Dad.  I'm still having trouble every day.  So many times I reached out to him for discussions, etc, and I don't know that I appreciated just how much I did until I instinctively go to do it now, and then can't.

This just came out today.  (one point to notice...not a missed kick inside 40 yards since the Bengals/Jets game in 2009).  And 3-3 this year over 50 including a 54 that helped seal the deal against the Panthers.  I really hope he can get back into it.  I think he's got another 5 years.

http://www.roanoke.com/sports/colleges/va_tech/shayne-graham-revives-nfl-career-after-personal-loss/article_0c3a197c-0aa2-5a13-ab83-e9622d7b0b87.html#.VqybuL-hMvk.facebook

Edit:  Sorry about size of pic...I couldn't figure out how to reduce it.

DSC_0362.JPG

Beautiful girl.

Archived