46 seasons- 0 playoff success in Cincy

Yeah, cause the fans are the reason  the team sh.its down its leg every time it counts.

Get a clue.

Cncinnati players choke when the pressure is on.  Bengals dominated in 6 straight playoff fails.

Reds swept and no hit in playoffs.  Then Lost 3 straight series clinching games, then blown out by Pitt with ace on the mound.

It's a mentality of failure.  The pro teams here play scared and not to lose.  

Sorry reality upsets you

Yeah, cause the fans are the reason  the team sh.its down its leg every time it counts.

Get a clue.

Cncinnati players choke when the pressure is on.  Bengals dominated in 6 straight playoff fails.

Reds swept and no hit in playoffs.  Then Lost 3 straight series clinching games, then blown out by Pitt with ace on the mound.

Sorry reality upsets you

So what's your fucking point?

Should everyone just stop going to games and rooting for teams from Cincy?

Or ar you just another dumbass internet troll?

GTFO....Please

Get a clue.

Sorry reality upsets you

If you need any bullets for your gun, just let me know. :russian::24:

Why? What has this team shown you that they have the mental toughness to beat the stealers? No flaming just a serious question

Weak Defense. Rival team will focus team on prep and off playoff record.  Didn't they beat the Stealers once this season?  

This fuckin' guy, hah.

At least he doesn't try to hide it and uses the same user name on all of the other message boards too.

He posted this exact thing, verbatim, on other Bengals boards as well. He actually seemed to get more support than disagreement with his post elsewhere though, that's kind of sad.

yeah, they had a rusty qb and we had Dalton, doesn't look like we'll have either next week

If you aren't trying to flame then why do you come up with excuses for their loss and ignore the many more hurdles the Bengals faced in the second game?

I answered your question.   I know the Bengals have the mental toughness to beat the Stealers, because they did and they didn't play great or well over their heads to do it.

The bottomline is the two teams know each other and each has their own reasons to think they'll win.   IMO, this was the best matchup because the rivalry trumps a lot of the postseason failure talk and/or overlooking an opponent they beat before like KC.

If anyone want sto watch the last game honestly the Stealers harmed themselves with a lot of dumb penalties and for two games have taken to social media after the game.  Being in each others head isn't a one sided venture despite how it is framed. 

If you aren't trying to flame then why do you come up with excuses for their loss and ignore the many more hurdles the Bengals faced in the second game?

I answered your question.   I know the Bengals have the mental toughness to beat the Stealers, because they did and they didn't play great or well over their heads to do it.

The bottomline is the two teams know each other and each has their own reasons to think they'll win.   IMO, this was the best matchup because the rivalry trumps a lot of the postseason failure talk and/or overlooking an opponent they beat before like KC.

If anyone want sto watch the last game honestly the Stealers harmed themselves with a lot of dumb penalties and for two games have taken to social media after the game.  Being in each others head isn't a one sided venture despite how it is framed. 

you're right they did beat them I'm not denying that they have beaten them before but it seems like in the marvin era this team comes up flat more than not, especially in the playoffs. I'd feel a lot better if Andy were playing, and yes I think they would do better against the Kansas City Chiefs or the New York Jets for that matter. Its just a feeling...

so the fans should just stink their heads in the sand and not discuss the facts of the franchise.

9d488c4dd6b949416c85906c5bd7a4c3d3163632

The fans of the franchise do not think the franchise sucks and is doomed to failure.  What you're talking about are trolls, or hecklers at best. The possible outcome of a game that has yet to be played can't be a "fact" to discuss.

If you thing the team is so awful, WTF are you doing on a fan forum for that team if not trolling?

Archived