!!!THE OFFICIAL RAVENS @ BENGALS GAME THREAD!!!

JUST WIN THE FUCKING GAME!!! 

WHO-DEY!!!

AND FUCK THE RAVENS!!!

Image result for ravens vs bengals

Image result for ravens suck

The Bengals will be wearing their BLACK  jerseys and BLACK pants today...

http://www.bengals.com/team/jersey-colors.html

Link to NFL.com Game Center...

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2016010302/2015/REG17/ravens@bengals

My first and basic thought until around 4:30 this afternoon, forgetting all the if X beats Y then Z happens, is lets beat Pissburgh Lite, come out injury free and then start counting the chickens.

Who Dey, Dammit, Who Dey!

Pay as you go tickets available tomorrow (Monday) and credit card charged automatically.

My first and basic thought until around 4:30 this afternoon, forgetting all the if X beats Y then Z happens, is lets beat Pissburgh Lite, come out injury free and then start counting the chickens.

Who Dey, Dammit, Who Dey!

Pay as you go tickets available tomorrow (Monday) and credit card charged automatically.

This!!!!

WHO-DEY!!!!!

2m2 minutes ago

A couple lineup changes: Vincent Rey to start at linebacker in place of Rey Maualuga (non-injury related). Also,Tyler Kroft starts as 2nd TE

4m4 minutes ago

LB Vinny Rey will be starting in place of Rey Maualuga today. say it’s not a medical issue and Maualuga is active.

Wonder why Maulaluga isn't starting today?  Hopefully he didn't get drunk and wreck his car in Covington again...

have you seen him play lately?   Omg he's so terrible. What memorable play has he done this year? I wish Dawson would start record 15 tackles then have everyone asking where has he been all year. 

44 is the new 74

Embedded image permalink

The ' new fullback: 306-lb Jake Fisher. He was drafted as OT, but moved this wk w/ H-back Ryan Hewitt hurt

Embedded image permalink

Archived