Offensive Coordinator in 2016

OC  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Bengals offensive coordinator in 2016?

• Hue Jackson is back
    • James Urban is promoted
    • Ken Zampese is promoted
    • Someone else on staff is promoted - who?
    • Someone external is hired

Zampese.

Jackson's showed some worrying tendencies (getting away from what's working, using Gio/Hill badly) so I wont be hugely upset if he goes.

As we all know there are problems with some position coaches whereby we'd love to see them headhunted but they never will be.

Don't really care at this point. I think Andy is progressing just fine in spite of Hue .Andy will be able to run the offense ala Peyton papa John manning by next season.

Andy is having his best season ever, by far, in his second season playing for Hue. LOL @ not giving Hue credit for that. 

I hate saying this, but I could really see Hue going to the 49ers.

He is just the type of guy that could get Kaep back on track.

In addition, they already have a power RB in Hyde, which Hue loves.

And they have a strong LB in Bowman.

One more, Hue is also from the west coast.

I'd like to see someone that uses a zone blocking scheme in the running game, a al Kubiak.  We sure enough have trouble stopping that and it seems you can take any average RB and gain yards.  The only problem is I don't know if our current linemen are athletic enough for that type of scheme.  The good news is our 2 new tackles are definitely athletic enough, but I'd have concerns about the interior of the line.  Then there's that whole Paul Alexander thing...

This is a little off topic but I think that the Bengals should install the K gun or our old no huddle Sam ran here at least go more up tempo.  I was watching the Buffalo 30 for 30 remember the 90's Bills running the K gun, which was a no huddle little different than Sam ran. i think we have the personnel to run the no huddle. andI know the NFL is different now but facing Pitt this week I think it would simplify things by not allowing the defense to huddle and allowing the offense to dictate to the defense instead of the opposite.We tend not to adjust very well to different changes the defense make. Life long Bengal's fan, so this is the golden era of Bengal's football let's be honest.

I think with the radio helmets the QBs have it is even easier to run now. I watched Thurman run up and down the field, while Gio is not Thurman, he would be better in a wide open system. I do not know really what to do but watching the Bills I reminded me of Boomer and 80s Bengals no huddle. I wish we could be more dynamic for the enitire game not take our foot off the gas like the Denver game. I do understand we have basically a rookie QB right now and we need to protect him but he seemed to be doing fine until Denver went to zone and we lost our fullback. Coaches really never adjusted.

Beat Pitt get an attitude, swag going like early in the season.

sorry for the login id 

I picked you.  Going to the Super Bowl will really hurt his chances of being hired elsewhere.  :)

Me?  I'm flattered. I did design an offense in Playmaker Football that routinely scored over 100 points a game. 

:lol:

Archived