Bengals Vs. Stealers part 3

Steelz7

Wow! Its been forever since ive posted here. Im not going to throw too much shade because you guys actually do have a very good and respected football team. Here's to a great game, you guys beat us the first time, we won the second time, now its for all the marbles! Congrats on the Division but unfortunatly for you guys here is where it'll end. I would've gave your team a slight chance if Dalton plays but there's no way you guys are beating us without him. Even with him i fully expected him to chock it away. Your defense might keep you in the game for a little while but eventually it's gonna turn into a shootout and you guys just wont be able to keep up. I feel bad that your team had to run into us the very first round of the Playoffs (I really wanted the Bengals to win it if we didnt make it) I think you have a good solid team but just unlucky this time to run into us again. There's always next year tho!

The only thing unlucky about it is that your goonsquad of a team will be trying to injure as many people as possible.  We both know that's the only way you come out of it with a win. 

Your profile pic just made me LOL.. Its been a rough year for Blake.. But the only goon i see is that mother fuckin cheap shot artist piece of shit LB Vontaze Burfict. He's been known to be a dirty scumbag late hitting goon for years. Not only did he put our star RB on IR with his horse collar takle (which was never called) He tried to take Ben's knee out on a late hit! He's the scum of the NFL and deserved every $ he was fined this year. As for Doltan his injury was self inflicted, he should've known not to try to takle a 300+ lb linemen with his frail self, can't blame us that your QBs are made of plastic.

Your profile pic just made me LOL.. Its been a rough year for Blake.. But the only goon i see is that mother fuckin cheap shot artist piece of shit LB Vontaze Burfict.

LMAO.  Your porcelain RB has been injured every year, this year someone else entirely rolled up his leg and you guys blame the boogieman Burfict. Your whole team ran crying to Goodell like the bully complaining to teacher when the quiet kid finally knocks his ass out - that is when they weren't posting death threats to the guy on the internet.  Just a classy, classy organization there. Your entire "dynasty" is built on a foundation of PED's & cheap shots.  A Stooler fan calling any other team or player dirty..  Priceless. Your HC was caught tripping a guy to prevent a TD and you call someone else dirty? Dafuk outta here.  At least when Dalton returns we know he won't spend the rest of his career using a minor thumb injury as an excuse every time he has a bad game. 

When all else fails, trot out the trophy meme. The dearly departed Steve Courson has told me all I need to know about 4 of them.

Not that history really matters, but why is it you guys want to live in the Welcome Back Kotter era so much? Half of those guys are dead, and the others look like Bradshaw. 

Bettis is no beauty prize either, but he at least belongs in the Common Era.

The only thing unlucky about it is that your goonsquad of a team will be trying to injure as many people as possible.  We both know that's the only way you come out of it with a win. 

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Stealers TEAM IS MADE UP OF GOON SQUADS. ANYTHING TO COVER UP MY FEELWINGS WHEN THE BIG BAD Stealers GO 15 & 2 AT PAUL BROWN. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OH MOMMY MOMMY, BIG BAD Stealers WON AGAIN  WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Well yeah, you're a Stooler fan - you don't need to tell me you don't care about cheating.

MORE WAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAA FEOM A BENGAL FAN NO LESS. WHY HAVENT THEY MANAGED TO WIN JUST 1 PO GAME IN 25 YRS?  LIKE THEIR TEAM THEY FIND IT DIFFICULT TO MAN UP, SO---WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WILL HAVE TO DO--LOL

When all else fails, trot out the trophy meme. The dearly departed Steve Courson has told me all I need to know about 4 of them.

Not that history really matters, but why is it you guys want to live in the Welcome Back Kotter era so much? Half of those guys are dead, and the others look like Bradshaw. 

Bettis is no beauty prize either, but he at least belongs in the Common Era.

WHAT ABOUT THE  3 SB'S IN THIS ERA WINNING 2???  INFANTILES!! LOL

Yep, a foundation of PED's & cheap shots... but for some reason every time i look at the Steeler's trophy case i see this

SteelersSuperBowlTrophies_crop_650x440.jpg

WHEN YOU WIN AN NFL RECORD 6, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO BRAG FOR ALL ETERNITY AND THEN SOME. OH WAIT, YOU BUNG FANS KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THAT, MUCH LIKE THE BEGGAR LOOKING FOR A HANDOUT FROM THE DONALD--LOL  IT SIMPLY KILLS ACTUALLY MORTIFIES YOU --LMFAO

LMAO.  Your porcelain RB has been injured every year, this year someone else entirely rolled up his leg and you guys blame the boogieman Burfict. Your whole team ran crying to Goodell like the bully complaining to teacher when the quiet kid finally knocks his ass out - that is when they weren't posting death threats to the guy on the internet.  Just a classy, classy organization there. Your entire "dynasty" is built on a foundation of PED's & cheap shots.  A Stooler fan calling any other team or player dirty..  Priceless. Your HC was caught tripping a guy to prevent a TD and you call someone else dirty? Dafuk outta here.  At least when Dalton returns we know he won't spend the rest of his career using a minor thumb injury as an excuse every time he has a bad game. 

MORE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FROM A DOWNTRODDEN BUNGLE FAN. POOR BABY, ANGER IS SO BAD ONLY EXCUSES AND CRYING WILL DO  LOL LOL...IT SEEMS LIKE IM DEALING WITH 10 YR OLDS HERE--OH WAIT, CANT BE FAR OFF

THIS IS GETTING OLD, BUT OH SO WELL DESERVED---HERE WE GO---WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ARE YOU SURE THERE IS NOT JACK IN THAT CASE? SEEMS TO ME, I DID SEE A SPECK OF DUST. DOESNT THAT COUNT FOR SOMETHING?

Yeah it means your not doing your job.  Get in there and clean it.  Your not on the clock to be sitting around on your phone and diddling yourself.

What is it with people who need to capitalize everything? Is that some sort of internet toughness? Pretty comical.

TISK TISK, AGAIN I SEE, REMEDIAL READING IS NOT YOUR FORTE, ESPECIALLY AFTER I CLEARLY STATED A NUMBER OF TIMES WHY I USE CAPS. READY POOR JANIE?  I RECENTLY HAD MAJOR EYE SURGERY. YOU SEE INFANTILE JANIE, A THINKING PERSON WOULD HAVE ASKED WHY FIRST BEFORE EMBARRASSING THEM SELF YET AGAIN

CAREFUL LITTLE GUY, IM IN POSSESSION OF YOU IN AN UNCOMPROMISING POSITION I CAN POST :huh:

AT ANY RATE---GAME--SET--MATCH  

PLEASE, SOMEONE BRING ON SOME COMPETITION 

Well yeah, you're a Stooler fan - you don't need to tell me you don't care about cheating.

YOU MEAN LIKE OVER HALF OF ALL NFL TEAMS THAT USED GLORIFIED HGH DURING THE 70'S. MATTER OF FACT, 8 BENGALS WERE USERS DURING THE 1970'S COMPARED TO 5 Stealers. IS THIS WHAT YOU CONSIDER CHEATING. SINCE TRUE ROIDS HAD A TENDENCY TO ADD SIZE AND BULK, WHY IS IT THE 70 Stealers HAD THE SMALLEST, BY FAR OFFENSIVE LINE IN THE ENTIRE LEAGUE?? LOOK IT UP--LOL

SOURCE: SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, SEPT EDITION, PAGES 78 THROUGH 81

YOU MAY NOW RETURN TO THE WAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MODE

BABY--LOL:0stfu:

To even suggest the Burfict hit on your criminal qb was dirty is assanined. Have you ever played the game? The situation it occurred in if Burfict wanted to take his knee out you can be assured it would of been taken out. You can plainly see he was pushed and he also put his hand down to push himself to the side a bit instead of through him. Watch the tape. If it was dirty I would have no issue calling it what it was but bottom line is if he wanted to blow through his leg he would of.

As for the hit on Bell horse collar

my ass. It was a good tackle. If you know what a horse collar is he didnt grab anywhere near the inside of his shoulder pad. It was a good tackle and your squad even acknowledged it the same way.

Now go and take a look at some of the bs chicken shit hits they threw in the game. There's plenty of pics out there of the interesting tackling technique Bitchell employed to take Eifert out for about 3 weeks that had a pretty profound effect on if we got a bye or not. Then there's Miller in the end zone trying to go through Burficts knee on a cheap shot from the sidem along with others that have no doubt about being anything other than cheap shots. After all that and death threats etc who were the ones crying about shit to the media after the game? That's right your squad was so explain to us who the cry babies are here now.

You all are pretty cocky for a team that barely beat Cleveland probably would of lost if not for a horrendous qb you had the benefit of playing. Lost to Baltimore the week before have faced 6 back up qbs in a row and still needed another team to buy your tickets to the dance for you.

Im all for smack talk confidence in your team whatever you wanna call it but some of you seem straight up border line delusional.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Archived