Saturday we Defeat the Dark Side !!! (Star Wars)

Don't know if I like the Star Wars reference.    Last thing I want to do is watch the game and feel like I've seen this all before like I did when I saw the newest episode.

Don't want a ML team to let them own us  on our own turf....like a finding an unknown, untrained Jedi on a desert planet again.

Don't want them to take out another key player with a cheap shot...like chasing a little droid with secret vital to the resistance again.

Don't want a scrub RB to run all over us again...  While another Darth Vader threatens to destroy freedom and the last of the Jedi's.

Don't want another asshole Pissburp Head Coach to scream "We Dey"....As a single X wing fighter takes out the newest version of the Death Star/Planet.

Don't want  a no-show from our stars in a playoff game...like another Father/Son "one must die" tragedy.

Let's just skip the STar Wars analogy altogether shall we?......

Don't know if I like the Star Wars reference.    Last thing I want to do is watch the game and feel like I've seen this all before like I did when I saw the newest episode.

Don't want a ML team to let them own us  on our own turf....like a finding an unknown, untrained Jedi on a desert planet again.

Don't want them to take out another key player with a cheap shot...like chasing a little droid with secret vital to the resistance again.

Don't want a scrub RB to run all over us again...  While another Darth Vader threatens to destroy freedom and the last of the Jedi's.

Don't want another asshole Pissburp Head Coach to scream "We Dey"....As a single X wing fighter takes out the newest version of the Death Star/Planet.

Don't want  a no-show from our stars in a playoff game...like another Father/Son "one must die" tragedy.

Amen

Whatever C3PO.   Someone shut this bucket of bolts down while I make the jump to light speed.

Archived