How much do you HATE Shittsburgh?

I hate the Stealers ?   

63 members have voted

1. 1. I hate the Stealers ?

• More than any other team in the NFL
    • The second most
    • The third most or higher
  2. 2. Be honest, if the Stealers team plane crashed and they all died, would you feel sad?

• hahahaha hell no. Pops champagne
    • Just a little ... even though I shouldn't
    • Yeah, I guess they don't deserve to die a fiery death
  3. 3. Which is the lowest life form in the NFL ?

• Stealer Fans
    • Browns Fans
    • Ravens Fans
    • Other
  4. 4. Is Ben Rapistberger the worst human in the NFL?

• Yes
    • No, but close

1. I hate the Stealers ?

• More than any other team in the NFL
  • The second most
  • The third most or higher

A: Yes.  In fact I don't even consider them an NFL team because they routinely ignore NFL rules.  Like if Mike Tyson KO'd Garry Kasparov I wouldn't then consider Tyson a great chess player.

1. 2. Be honest, if the Stealers team plane crashed and they all died, would you feel sad?

• hahahaha hell no. Pops champagne
    • Just a little ... even though I shouldn't
    • Yeah, I guess they don't deserve to die a fiery death

I figure there's probably at least one rookie who hasn't been brainwashed yet or some physical therapist or maybe the guy who mixes the Gatorade that is a decent human being. Again, this goes back to the "football team" stuff. If this was about football I would feel bad, but when it's about muggings, death threats, rapes, and intentionally causing serious injuries to other people.  Yeah, sorry not sorry.

1. 3. Which is the lowest life form in the NFL ?

• Stealer Fans
    • Browns Fans
    • Ravens Fans
    • Other

Once again, don't really consider them part of the NFL.  They're like race fans that only cheer for the crashes.

1. 4. Is Ben Rapistberger the worst human in the NFL?

• Yes
    • No, but close

No, which says a lot about the shitshow that is Goodell's NFL.

:angry2: Hatred is far too weak of a word for the searing burning abhorrence I have for the entire Stealers team, organization, the city of Shittsburgh and their entire fan base. Make no mistake, I want them all dead, but not just dead, I want them all to suffer painful excruciating agonizing deaths. I want the city of Pittsburgh burnt to the ground, every building destroyed, every home demolished, every plant and flower torn from the ground, and I want salt poured on the ground so nothing will ever grow in that spot again. I want every Stealer fan adult, child, or elderly burnt alive, shot in the head, or sawed in half and then I want their bones placed in a grinder and fed to hungry hogs, and then I want those hogs blown up with a cruise missile so that even the DNA of the former fans bodies isn’t retrievable from the hog shit. Then I want every shirt, jersey, etc with the Stealers logo on it collected up and incinerated with the future punishment for possession of any Stealer merchandise being automatic torture and death—where anyone found with it is slid on a large razor blade into a pool of alcohol and then their corpse is placed in a barrel of battery acid and shot into space so that even their molecules aren’t on the planet any more. Fuck all Stealer fans, fuck those mother fuckers, fuck their families, fuck their children, fuck their pets, fuck anyone who wants to see any of them live another day alive on earth! As for Rapistberger I want him kept alive … because after every other Stealer fan on this planet is killed, I plan on covering him in sugar and feeding his entire body to millions of large fire ants until its stripped to the bone. Meanwhile, the entire time he’s being devoured I will have a TV in front of him and his eyes melted open so he has to watch Ickey Woods doing the Ickey Shuffle on a continuous loop until he takes his last breath. If the Stealer plane crashed tomorrow and they all died the only sad thing about it will be it didn’t crash sooner and that all of them wasted so much oxygen living another day. And if you have a problem with any of the above …. Fuck you too!

Well really it was the bengals fault because if they did not go for a 2 point instead of a field goal also it was because they got so many personal fouls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you go for 2 points instead of a field goal? Lack of punctuation + incoherency = stealer troll.

Archived