!!!THE OFFICIAL STEALERS @ BENGALS WILD CARD PLAYOFF GAME THREAD!!!

It's not on the league. The players on the team that you and I root for, are fuck ups. They are very good players, but fuck ups that love to blow to blow hot a u r about what they're going to do instead of what they actually do, which is, fuck up. Also, 1:23, pound it to your 230 lb horse all day, we everday, to close out the game. He's a fuck up as well. Monumental collapse only the Bungals could provide for the world to see. Biblical meltdown. Shame on them all. Even Marvin. He did not control his players. He got to go too.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Spot on.  The Bengals had total control of the game and gave it away.  Hill fumbled...again.  Talented, but unreliable player.  It's not on his character though. Burfict is out of control.  He has a reputation for a good reason and that hit was total garbage.  He had plenty of time to peel off, but lost his mind...again.  Pac Man just can't stop being Pac Man.  Burfict and Jones are Marvin's reclamation projects.  They make mistakes that are consistent with their character.  That's on Marvin Lewis.  Lewis does not control his players.  He couldn't control Chad Johnson and he can't control Burfict and Jones.  All of them need to go.  What's a shame is four words change everything....shut up and walk away.

It's a "non-profit" business that literally earns billions in profit.  Do you really think a small market like Cincinnati will ever be allowed a chance to win it all?  Never.  It doesn't make financial sense.  I'm cleansed.  Done with the NFL and the fix.

Im completely ok with running the ball 3 times at the end. You pick up the 1st down its game but as Hill you have to be more concerned holding onto ball rather than getting a few extra yards. When he felt them stripping at ball he should of went down immediately. Burficts hit wasnt a cheap shot but i can understand the call. The no call on Eifert being launched into and Bernard being hit in face with a crown of helmet were horrible horrible no calls and to add insult to injury you give em the turnover when Bengals were in scoring range. At least even prime time did acknowledge how disgusting the behavior of the announcers towards Burfict was.

Spot on.  The Bengals had total control of the game and gave it away.  Hill fumbled...again.  Talented, but unreliable player.  It's not on his character though. Burfict is out of control.  He has a reputation for a good reason and that hit was total garbage.  He had plenty of time to peel off, but lost his mind...again.  Pac Man just can't stop being Pac Man.  Burfict and Jones are Marvin's reclamation projects.  They make mistakes that are consistent with their character.  That's on Marvin Lewis.  Lewis does not control his players.  He couldn't control Chad Johnson and he can't control Burfict and Jones.  All of them need to go.  What's a shame is four words change everything....shut up and walk away.

honestly, there is no excuse for a Pittsburgh coach to be on the field in our huddle.  I blame Marvin because he should've seen it and intervened.  But,that simply shouldn't ever fucking happen.  It's that simple.  

From Burficts twitter

Bengals beat Bengals. Thank you for all the support it was a great season.He had a hell of a game im not upset with him at all. Hill should be lynched and someone needs to fuck Joey Porter up. At the very least should of been offsetting penalties. He has no business being out on field cussing players on other team out just ridiculous.

Hill should be cut tomorrow. Burfict and pac man made dumb plays, but the d put us in position to win, and hill fumbled it away. This after playing like shit most of the year. I can't imagine anything hill could do to make up for that fumble. 

The penalties are overshadowing it. They were bad. But there is no excuse for fumbling in that situation.

Kneel down, kick the field goal, game over. All this extra bullshit in the end wasn't going to happen if you do that - but for the poor game situational management by Marvin the Stealers had a shot in the end. He needs to resign for that, and not just for his undisciplined players he is not able to keep in check.

Knee and damn field goal. My god . Did he have a brain freeze like carol in super bowl. Dumb play calling. I've always supported Lewis but he needs to step down. Horrible horrible coach. He embarrassed the entire bengals franchise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the Bengals should look into getting Tom Coughlin. They still have the team to win. They need a proven winner. They don't need to bring in someone to build something, they need to bring in someone who knows how to win playoff games, and Tom Coughlin knows how to win playoff games. People always say a team is a reflection of the head coach, and Marvin doesn't know how to win big games so his team doesn't know how to win big games. They had this game won, and yet they found a way to lose. Whether it was Hill's fumble, Burficts head shot or Pacman's shove, they are a reflection of their head coach ... post season losers.

I think the Bengals should look into getting Tom Coughlin. They still have the team to win. They need a proven winner. They don't need to bring in someone to build something, they need to bring in someone who knows how to win playoff games, and Tom Coughlin knows how to win playoff games. People always say a team is a reflection of the head coach, and Marvin doesn't know how to win big games so his team doesn't know how to win big games. They had this game won, and yet they found a way to lose. Whether it was Hill's fumble, Burficts head shot or Pacman's shove, they are a reflection of their head coach ... post season losers.

I like it.  Tom Coughlin won't put up with any BS either.  The players will control themselves or they won't play.  That would be a brilliant move.

Not so much because I'm done with the Bengals, although I am, but because I'm done with the NFL after forty-one years of fandom.  I always suspected, but never did I see a game so blatantly fixed by orders.  

Forty-one seasons.  That's exactly where I'm at, and I think I'm done, at least until Marvin, Burfict, and Jones are gone.  I just can't do this anymore.  This franchise never runs out of ways to break your heart.

I will masturbate to Ben riding in the back of that John Deere gator. I will be fucking tantric.

That made me smile at at time when I didn't think I could. 

That was truly staggering. The shock hasn't worn off. This team was finally gonna turn the tables and basically did everything within human possibility to self destruct. While there was definitely some f'ed up stuff that went against the Bengals tonight, if this was a fix, the Bengals were in on it. I don't blame people for posting it though. Like me, they're probably in shock. There was a 4th and 3 on that last drive where the Bengals could have won with a stop. Without the penalty on Jones it's a 50 yarder. Without the penalty on Bufict they are no where close. Obviously all they had to do was hold onto the ball after Burfict's pick, but alas....Hill fumbles. I can't even muster the energy for anger or criticism at the players or Coach. How did they lose that f*cking game!!!???

Lets not ruin the guys life over it. he fumbled at a bad time. The fumble was really close you could argue he was down. This game was all but over and the Bengals stormed back. It was shocking we had a chance for a moment it felt awesome. This hurts but we are Bengals fans tomorrow.

Ruin the guys life? He made a million dollars this year. I bet most people on this board have harder jobs that pay a lot less, he gets paid because he can hold onto a football, or he should be able to

Lets not ruin the guys life over it. he fumbled at a bad time. The fumble was really close you could argue he was down. This game was all but over and the Bengals stormed back. It was shocking we had a chance for a moment it felt awesome. This hurts but we are Bengals fans tomorrow.

I'm still going to watch their games.. But I am done giving the NFL a cent. I am canceling my NFL GAmeday, or whatever the fuck it is. and I will not buy any licensed products. 

There were some dumb things that our boys did today. But there is no doubt the refs let the Steelers hold, head hunt and provoke all game without repercussion. Their coaches were even in on it.. But the media nor the NFL will address the Steelers's role in this.. They have already framed it the way they want. I would be surprised if Burfict doesn't get suspended on a play that has happened hundreds of times over the course of a season with no more than a fine. That final flag was complete bullshit and should have never been thrown in that situation. Steeler coach on the field starting shit.. At the least it should have been offsetting penalties.

Ruin the guys life? He made a million dollars this year. I bet most people on this board have harder jobs that pay a lot less, he gets paid because he can hold onto a football, or he should be able to

It was horrible and I think the combination of his ineffectiveness and fumbling this season means you show him the door.  Still, I don't think he's a bad guy  I can't say the same for Burfict and Jones.  These two morons have a career full of stupid and we keep them around.  I don't care how talented they are they will make you lose in the end.

Knee and damn field goal. My god . Did he have a brain freeze like carol in super bowl. Dumb play calling. I've always supported Lewis but he needs to step down. Horrible horrible coach. He embarrassed the entire bengals franchise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iissue i have with that is they have 3 timeouts and kneeling youre taking what 6 seconds off the clock. Yea they might need a td now but remember Nuge isnt known for being clutch and it's super wet out there so no guarantee they even make it. However if you get a 1st down it's game set match. You should be able to trust a running back at the highest level of the sport in the world meaning hes what technically supposed to be one of 64 or 96 of the best running backs in the world to hold onto the damn ball for 3 carries. its bs and no doubt on him more than anyone. Im not as upset with Jones we're human and flawed and we sometimes make decisions when emotions are involved its human nature. Theres still no excuse for allowing Porter to be out there basically in Cincy huddle cussing Bengals players out. Helping Brown my ass hes no dr or trainer or even an iffensive coordinator or wr coach. Brown hurt didnt affect his job one bit and he was out there for one reason and one reason alone. We all know about how big of a douchebag he is so should be no doubt about that.

I like it.  Tom Coughlin won't put up with any BS either.  The players will control themselves or they won't play.  That would be a brilliant move.

For the record, I wanted Tom Coughlin when they hired Marvin. It was between Coughlin and Marvin and I thought the Bengals lacked discipline and thought Coughlin would bring that. How it would have worked out, nobody knows, but he has proven to be a bigger success than Marvin since then.

I'm still going to watch their games.. But I am done giving the NFL a cent. I am canceling my NFL GAmeday, or whatever the fuck it is. and I will not buy any licensed products. 

There were some dumb things that our boys did today. But there is no doubt the refs let the Stealers hold, head hunt and provoke all game without repercussion. Their coaches were even in on it.. But the media nor the NFL will address the Stealers's role in this.. They have already framed it the way they want. I would be surprised if Burfict doesn't get suspended on a play that has happened hundreds of times over the course of a season with no more than a fine. That final flag was complete bullshit and should have never been thrown in that situation. Steeler coach on the field starting shit.. At the least it should have been offsetting penalties.

Well said.  And Antonio Brown will have alligator arms coming across the middle in every game we play as long as Burfict is on the field.

Archived