!!!THE OFFICIAL STEALERS @ BENGALS WILD CARD PLAYOFF GAME THREAD!!!

Marvin just doesn't have the passion nor the respect of players. He really needs to move into a front office role. It's just time.

No to the 2016 Coughlin. I wanted him back when we chose ML. That ship has sailed.

Give it to Hue.

Gotta get something for Hill, even a 7th pick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marvin just doesn't have the passion nor the respect of players. He really needs to move into a front office role. It's just time.

No to the 2016 Coughlin. I wanted him back when we chose ML. That ship has sailed.

Give it to Hue.

Gotta get something for Hill, even a 7th pick.

I don't understand this line of thinking. How would giving the job to a Marvin disciple produce diff results? Team needs an exorcism and a cleansing. Hue never got Chad, TJ, and Henry under control. Why would he get Burfict, Jones, Gilberry?

I don't understand this line of thinking. How would giving the job to a Marvin disciple produce diff results? Team needs an exorcism and a cleansing. Hue never got Chad, TJ, and Henry under control. Why would he get Burfict, Jones, Gilberry?

Im not to happy with Hue right now either. He didn't call a good game in my opinion and that 2 point conversion call was just atrocious.

You cats bitching about the league are foolish. Take a look at your team and it's players. I'll guarantee you it won't be something you'll like.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

ARTICLE 8. INITIATING CONTACT WITH THE CROWN OF THE HELMET. It is a foul if a runner or tackler initiates forcible contact by delivering a blow with the top/crown of his helmet against an opponent when both players are clearly outside the tackle box (an area extending from tackle to tackle and from three yards beyond the line of scrimmage to the offensive team’s end line). Incidental contact by the helmet of a runner or tackler against an opponent shall not be a foul. 

Explain how that hit on Bernard isn't called.. And then try to explain to me why Carey was sputing made up bulls hit to explain how it wasn;t a foul. Sortry but that shit was fucking rediculous.. And that doesn't even get into the last falg that was thrown that gift wrapped it for Pittsburgh

I agree. Tell Marvin he can either move to GM or head somewhere else and lose. How many coaches get to rebuild a team TWICE, never win a playoff game and continue to be employed? Hire Coughlin and let him bring his staff in to clean house. I don't think there's any way he'd turn down this job. Enough is enough.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

ARTICLE 8. INITIATING CONTACT WITH THE CROWN OF THE HELMET. It is a foul if a runner or tackler initiates forcible contact by delivering a blow with the top/crown of his helmet against an opponent when both players are clearly outside the tackle box (an area extending from tackle to tackle and from three yards beyond the line of scrimmage to the offensive team’s end line). Incidental contact by the helmet of a runner or tackler against an opponent shall not be a foul. 

Explain how that hit on Bernard isn't called.. And then try to explain to me why Carey was sputing made up bulls hit to explain how it wasn;t a foul. Sortry but that shit was fucking rediculous.. And that doesn't even get into the last falg that was thrown that gift wrapped it for Pittsburgh

lucid don't bother no impartial observer can explain it, southpittsburgh got his victory. all you have to do is look at his post and figure where his loyalties lie  

You can bank on Marvin not going anywhere.  The sad thing is we're probably losing a ton of assistants, *again*, but this time can any of us see who is next in line?  Hue and Paulie were obvious, but who is the new OC?  And right when Dalton finally gets some stability and success, he needs to get to know yet another OC?  DC should be Vance Joseph, but word is he's out the door already?

iissue i have with that is they have 3 timeouts and kneeling youre taking what 6 seconds off the clock. Yea they might need a td now but remember Nuge isnt known for being clutch and it's super wet out there so no guarantee they even make it. However if you get a 1st down it's game set match. You should be able to trust a running back at the highest level of the sport in the world meaning hes what technically supposed to be one of 64 or 96 of the best running backs in the world to hold onto the damn ball for 3 carries. its bs and no doubt on him more than anyone. Im not as upset with Jones we're human and flawed and we sometimes make decisions when emotions are involved its human nature. Theres still no excuse for allowing Porter to be out there basically in Cincy huddle cussing Bengals players out. Helping Brown my ass hes no dr or trainer or even an iffensive coordinator or wr coach. Brown hurt didnt affect his job one bit and he was out there for one reason and one reason alone. We all know about how big of a douchebag he is so should be no doubt about that.

I've been saying same thing. That loss was 99% on hill. The future of 53 players was in his hands. Not the coach because he could go 8-0 and still keep his job. Well Marvin you wanted the record and you got it. Most appearances without a win.

I found this:

Prior to return to practice or play, not only must the team physician clear the player, but the Independent Neurological Consultant with expertise in concussion must also evaluate and clear the player for return to practice and play.

A player may be considered for return to practice and play only after the player has returned to baseline status with rest and exertion, has repeat neuropsychological testing which is interpreted by the team neuropsychology consultant as back to baseline levels of functioning, and has completed the Return to Participation Protocol referenced above and is cleared by the Team Physician and the Independent Neurological Consultant.

So, what if this "Independent Neurological Consultant" is a lifelong Stealers fan.  Then what?

I think the Bengals should look into getting Tom Coughlin. They still have the team to win. They need a proven winner. They don't need to bring in someone to build something, they need to bring in someone who knows how to win playoff games, and Tom Coughlin knows how to win playoff games. People always say a team is a reflection of the head coach, and Marvin doesn't know how to win big games so his team doesn't know how to win big games. They had this game won, and yet they found a way to lose. Whether it was Hill's fumble, Burficts head shot or Pacman's shove, they are a reflection of their head coach ... post season losers.

We don't hire winners. Their considered individuals with a bad attitude

I've been saying same thing. That loss was 99% on hill. The future of 53 players was in his hands. Not the coach because he could go 8-0 and still keep his job. Well Marvin you wanted the record and you got it. Most appearances without a win.

Hell not only the 53 players but us fans that have been waiting 25 years for another playoff win and the ones who havent been around that long like the poor guys kid he said cried himself to sleep just like I did as a youngster after SB 23. Not only did he have it in his hands but the way he lost it for us was fitting for us Bengal fans. Had to get us all up ecstatic just to drop us down like he did the damn ball. Honestly this is by far the toughest loss since 23, without question this one stings. Would of been much better if he would of fumbled game away earlier instead of getting us all up like that to twist the knife the next damn play. I havent jumped so damn high when green scored since high school then did it again 2 min later after the Burfict pick just to feel sick the very next play because of his incompetence. Im sure he feels terrible but right now i could care the fuck less im glad he does. I will say Im proud of the way they faught back and played despite a back up quarterback losing Nelson Kirkpatrick Peko and others for a bit but it was bs it took Gio getting literally knocked out to get them going finally. Speaking of that was I the only one that noticed Sims outplayed Peko beyond belief and the d line did a million times better once Peko went out? Ive always liked him but I think his time has passed we can only be loyal so much. It was a great year other than today and I enjoyed watching every minute of it. Also fully convinced if we have Dalton tonight we more than likely blow those bitches out. Sucks gonna have to wait another 9 months and start all over again but  Ill be there still hoping we finally will get a Lombardi in my lifetime because even though it always hurts and this one more then ever damn near I still enjoy and look forward to every time I see those striped helmets run on the field.

I just don't understand how people demand diff results, but in the next breath want to re-sign all of the players and promote from within. 

Imagine the thought process of AJ Green. He's gone to playoffs his entire career. His confidence level must suck when he's around other professional athletes.

It'll end when hill, whit and Lewis are gone

Whit did do awful tonigh no doubt. Lets go Ced looking for big things from ya big guy. Move Whit inside next year. Ive been wondering if hes had some tyoe of injury his last 5 weeks hes given up more pressures in those games than he did whole rest of season. I really dont think i can bear to have Hill back either. Unless he does something unbelievably special and single handedly wins us a super bowl he will easily be the most hated Bengal ever, at least to me he will be anyway

Archived