!!!THE OFFICIAL STEALERS @ BENGALS WILD CARD PLAYOFF GAME THREAD!!!

Marvin just doesn't have the passion nor the respect of players. He really needs to move into a front office role. It's just time.

No to the 2016 Coughlin. I wanted him back when we chose ML. That ship has sailed.

Give it to Hue.

Gotta get something for Hill, even a 7th pick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah but it was hue making those calls to. Are we going with lesser of two evils

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iissue i have with that is they have 3 timeouts and kneeling youre taking what 6 seconds off the clock. Yea they might need a td now but remember Nuge isnt known for being clutch and it's super wet out there so no guarantee they even make it. However if you get a 1st down it's game set match. You should be able to trust a running back at the highest level of the sport in the world meaning hes what technically supposed to be one of 64 or 96 of the best running backs in the world to hold onto the damn ball for 3 carries. its bs and no doubt on him more than anyone. Im not as upset with Jones we're human and flawed and we sometimes make decisions when emotions are involved its human nature. Theres still no excuse for allowing Porter to be out there basically in Cincy huddle cussing Bengals players out. Helping Brown my ass hes no dr or trainer or even an iffensive coordinator or wr coach. Brown hurt didnt affect his job one bit and he was out there for one reason and one reason alone. We all know about how big of a douchebag he is so should be no doubt about that.

You pound it all day everyday with your horse. His job was to carry the football and hang onto it. He failed.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

You pound it all day everyday with your horse. His job was to carry the football and hang onto it. He failed.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Exactly. The play calling was fine. All he has to do is hang on to the ball. He got a big chunk of yards because they were stripping instead of tackling. He holds on. 2nd and 2. Pound for a first down. Ball game. 

Whit did do awful tonigh no doubt. Lets go Ced looking for big things from ya big guy. Move Whit inside next year. Ive been wondering if hes had some tyoe of injury his last 5 weeks hes given up more pressures in those games than he did whole rest of season. I really dont think i can bear to have Hill back either. Unless he does something unbelievably special and single handedly wins us a super bowl he will easily be the most hated Bengal ever, at least to me he will be anyway

There is no scenario which id want to see hill again. Piece of shit

Archived