worst day of my life

To say this is the worst day of your life, really?  You must have a real handle on life.  However, you need some perspective on what life is about instead of staying in your mommy's basement playing Playstation.  There are people with bigger worries than this garbage.  Yes, I am tremendously disappointed, but going into this game you have to expect if from this organization after 48 years.  Nothing surprises me any more when it comes to NFL and who they want to win.  Consequently,  you have to put it in perspective and obviously you are not.   And by the way, based on your comments, I double checked the webster definition and I can confidently confirm you are a full fledge douchebag!

Cut the shit with the name calling...

To say this is the worst day of your life, really?  You must have a real handle on life.  However, you need some perspective on what life is about instead of staying in your mommy's basement playing Playstation.  There are people with bigger worries than this garbage.  Yes, I am tremendously disappointed, but going into this game you have to expect if from this organization after 48 years.  Nothing surprises me any more when it comes to NFL and who they want to win.  Consequently,  you have to put it in perspective and obviously you are not.   And by the way, based on your comments, I double checked the webster definition and I can confidently confirm you are a full fledge douchebag!

He's the douchebag?!? Mirror check, dick lips. Guys like you are the reason I hate message boards.

Easy there tough guy, I think when put in perspective it's far from the worst day in anyone's life but the hyperbole behind the statement reflects the punch in the dick we all suffered and felt last night.  Allow the man to vent.....it's clear you're the master of your emotions but others may not have reached such heights and accomplishments in life so let those of us vent for a little bit.  Hasn't even been 24 hrs yet.  

Seriously, who is he to say it's not the worst day in somebody else's life? Maybe it really is. Or it's just a knee jerk reaction to a really shitty day.

easy there big guy..

I didn't say it was the worst day in "my" life.. all I said is this is a Bengals message board and we are here to be upset about last nights game..

and this loss hurt worse than any other GAME  I can remember besides the Super Bowl..

so continue saving the world or what ever it is you are doing...can't believe you even had time to respond to my post...

I gotta go...mom said the meatloaf is almost ready...

Nice. Save me some.

Of all the shit that happened in the game, the last thing I am pissed about is Lewis's play call at the end.. There is nothing wrong with giving it your bell-cow to close out the game.. The fact that this is what you are focusing on is VERY telling. I am pretty sure you are a fucking troll. Fuck off with your fucking agenda.

Are you nuts?! We came down the field scored with a rookie QB . Take the damn knee and field goal an count your blessings.Force them to use those valuable timeouts and score a touchdown. How is this trolling. You sound like the troll bringing this conversation up again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you nuts?! We came down the field scored with a rookie QB . Take the damn knee and field goal. Force them to use those valuable timeouts and score a touchdown. How is the obvious trolling. You sound like the troll bringing this conversation up again.

You take 3 knees and you are 6-8 yards FARTHER BACK. Talk about playing scared.. You try a 40+ yard FG that if missed puts the steelers near our 40 yard line? THAT is playing scared. No. The right call is to hand the ball to your franchise back and count on him not to fumble because that's his fucking job.

The decision to hand off to Hill can't be criticized IMO.  That's what you do.....you run the ball and hopefully get another first down and take a knee to end the game.  It was an inexcusable execution of the play by Hill, when he didn't run with two hands covering the ball the whole goddamn time.  He ran it with one hand holding the ball.....inexcusable.  Also, I'm not sure anyone told Hill (not like they should have had to, but still....) to protect the ball with his life.   Sure didn't seem like it the way he carried it.  

The decision to hand off to Hill can't be criticized IMO.  That's what you do.....you run the ball and hopefully get another first down and take a knee to end the game.  It was an inexcusable execution of the play by Hill, when he didn't run with two hands covering the ball the whole goddamn time.  He ran it with one hand holding the ball.....inexcusable.  Also, I'm not sure anyone told Hill (not like they should have had to, but still....) to protect the ball with his life.   Sure didn't seem like it the way he carried it.  

Hill is my least favorite Bengal. He needs to reumite with his degenerate friend Beckham so they can blow each other in New York

lmfao

For the record I have always considered you a Bengals fan. I don't often agree with you (I have been today, you are spot on), but I have never questioned your fandom or your right to post here. I am talking about these shits that just started posting here rright at the end of the season who have obvious agendas.

Absolutely, he needs to do nothing except protect the rock. Looked like he was fighting for an extra yard. I was in ecstasy when Burfict made that pick, but then he runs up the f*cking tunnel with a few other guys? Game's not over! I could go on and on. They all blew it at the end. The Coach and his players. How they managed to f*ck that up is truly amazing. My roommates (who aren't even fans) are in the living room talking about how amazing it was that a team could self destruct like that. I'm in my bedroom wondering when I'll be able to sleep or eat again. I've been an outspoken critic of the Coach in the past, but I'm finding it hard to believe what he and players pulled off last night.

For the record I have always considered you a Bengals fan. I don't often agree with you (I have been today, you are spot on), but I have never questioned your fandom or your right to post here. I am talking about these shits that just started posting here rright at the end of the season who have obvious agendas.

I was laughing because of the swinging like Thor. If I owned this site I would have banned everyone and shut it down at this point haha

I live in an area where Bengals fans aren't plentiful, and I get the feeling that everyone I know regards me as the most avid Bengals fan they know.  The ones I've talked to today genuinely felt sorry for me.  It wasn't just a simply "Hate that for ya, man" kind of thing.  They used several words and sentences to let me know that they had genuine empathy for me as a fan of this dysfunctional franchise.  It has been kinda weird, because I'm used to ridicule, and this has been very different.

As for me, I'm feeling more sadness than anger.  For 41 seasons, I've always held out at least some hope.  Near the end of the Lost Decade, my faith began to wane, but I didn't walk away.  I doubt I'll be able to walk away now, either, but as long as Jones and Burfict are on the team, my passion will remain greatly diminished.  I'll probably be more of an "observer" than a fan, and that hurts...a lot...

Let's put this all in perspective... The worst day in anyone's life is when a love one dies and it makes the day even worse when a police officer comes to the door to tell you it was from an accident. That is the worst day in my life. This is just a huge disappointment hence the life of a Bengal fan.

One could argue this is just as bad, except it doesn't last as long. 

You know what I feel?

i feel like my dog just died. That emptiness, the sorrow. The anger of loss. 

And after having several dogs die of old age, wondering if I can go through it all again.

I really don't know where I go from here, since no changes will be made to improve... It's been too many times now. I can feel my passion just drained almost completely out of me.

Roger that.

The notion of taking a knee for three snaps in that situation when you can't end the game is STUPID.  

You know what I feel?

i feel like my dog just died. That emptiness, the sorrow. The anger of loss. 

And after having several dogs die of old age, wondering if I can go through it all again.

I really don't know where I go from here, since no changes will be made to improve... It's been too many times now. I can feel my passion just drained almost completely out of me.

That's the most depressing thing I have ever read.

Lol, you guys wanted Marvin to kick a fg with 1:26 left and the Stealers still had 3 time outs? Dude you run the ball there every fucking time. Don't blame Lewis. Blame Hill, but maybe blame the coaching for not telling Hill to protect the football at all costs, fuck an extra yd.

After the INT there was 1:36 left with the ball on the 26 yard line. Pitt has all 3 timeouts left. No NFL coach on the planet is going to take a knee there. 

If we take 3 knees we're back to the 29, now Nugent is faced with a 47 yarder to MAYBE take a 4-point lead and give Pitt the ball back with over a minute. If he misses Pitt gets the ball at the 37 yard line and is only ~25 yards from their own field goal range. 

If we run the ball a few times and get a first down we can then run the clock out and end the game right there.

Running was 100% correct. The fumble and the Burfict/Jones shenanigans are what lost this game, not the play calling.

Archived