worst day of my life

Lol, you guys wanted Marvin to kick a fg with 1:26 left and the Stealers still had 3 time outs? Dude you run the ball there every fucking time. Don't blame Lewis. Blame Hill, but maybe blame the coaching for not telling Hill to protect the football at all costs, fuck an extra yd.

No, blame Lewis. How a coach wouldn't demand a RB not keep two hands on the ball at all times in that situation is amazing. Go see how NE's RB's would have held the ball in that situation. 

Hill is my least favorite Bengal. He needs to reumite with his degenerate friend Beckham so they can blow each other in New York

This should make most of you here happy. I've been a fan for over 35 years. When that douche bag fumbled the ball. I like most of you. Went numb. I've given it much thought and am choosing to not watch Bengals football as long as Jeremy Hill is a Bengal. There's absolutely no way I can clap and cheer for that asshole. How those players can share the same locker room with him is beyond me. Trade his skank ass already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived