worst day of my life

Let's put this all in perspective... The worst day in anyone's life is when a love one dies and it makes the day even worse when a police officer comes to the door to tell you it was from an accident. That is the worst day in my life. This is just a huge disappointment hence the life of a Bengal fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When asked did he regretted not kicking the field goal at post game. Lewis said it was to far for Nugent. Really??? We were on the fucking 26 yard line. I know Nugent chokes in big spots but you have to go for that. Nugent , hill, Lewis , whit, Dalton . This group is part of a culture of choking in big spots. I told everyone before this game.I play a decent game of pool. Those are the guys that run the table(win during regular season)Than choke on the 8ball. I also said AJ mc Carron would sink that metaphorical 8ball. He did, but the chokes took over and scratched.

When Lewis said Nugent couldn't make that kick during his post game conference. It's time for Nugent to move on. I'm done with him

Lewis' comment was bullshit.  He trusted Nugent not 5 minutes earlier to make a kick which easily split the uprights.

Let's put this all in perspective... The worst day in anyone's life is when a love one dies and it makes the day even worse when a police officer comes to the door to tell you it was from an accident. That is the worst day in my life. This is just a huge disappointment hence the life of a Bengal fan.

I don't love anyone as a much as I love the Bengals.

Why does anyone put any validity to what a head coach of an NFL team says to the media after the game?  Coaches are professional liars as part of their job description.  He/everyone in the world knew it was Jeremy Hill's fault for holding the football with one hand in that situation.....he can't say that though.  

fuck that...

This is a Bengals message board, not a loved ones message board... it's not what we are here to discuss..... So I feel ya sois..

This loss hurts worse than anything I can remember, besides the super bowl.... I probably won't even watch the games today.. I am still super bummed..

I turned my phone off last night, because it was getting blown up.. friends can be real dicks

fuck that...

This is a Bengals message board, not a loved ones message board... it's not what we are here to discuss..... So I feel ya sois..

This loss hurts worse than anything I can remember, besides the super bowl.... I probably won't even watch the games today.. I am still super bummed..

I turned my phone off last night, because it was getting blown up.. friends can be real dicks

Games today? I think I'm done with the NFL in general...

fuck that...

Being a Bengals fan in Canada makes you a target, I swear. I stand out. Like a big orange beacon. I got filled in last night via text by people who don't understand how much I care about this team. Worst day of my life? Maybe not, but it hurt.

Lewis' comment was bullshit.  He trusted Nugent not 5 minutes earlier to make a kick which easily split the uprights.

That was for the PAT. Experience with Nugent under pressure dictated Marvin Lewis's last minute play calling. He pretty much threw Nugent under the bus when he said there was to much distance.

fuck that...

this was so bad, my friends weren't even dicks about it, they were genuinely sad for me, it was awful, the loss was so devastating, people couldn't even talk shit.

fuck that...

To say this is the worst day of your life, really?  You must have a real handle on life.  However, you need some perspective on what life is about instead of staying in your mommy's basement playing Playstation.  There are people with bigger worries than this garbage.  Yes, I am tremendously disappointed, but going into this game you have to expect if from this organization after 48 years.  Nothing surprises me any more when it comes to NFL and who they want to win.  Consequently,  you have to put it in perspective and obviously you are not.   And by the way, based on your comments, I double checked the webster definition and I can confidently confirm you are a full fledge douchebag!

To say this is the worst day of your life, really?  You must have a real handle on life.  However, you need some perspective on what life is about instead of staying in your mommy's basement playing Playstation.  There are people with bigger worries than this garbage.  Yes, I am tremendously disappointed, but going into this game you have to expect if from this organization after 48 years.  Nothing surprises me any more when it comes to NFL and who they want to win.  Consequently,  you have to put it in perspective and obviously you are not.   And by the way, based on your comments, I double checked the webster definition and I can confidently confirm you are a full fledge douchebag!

Easy there tough guy, I think when put in perspective it's far from the worst day in anyone's life but the hyperbole behind the statement reflects the punch in the dick we all suffered and felt last night.  Allow the man to vent.....it's clear you're the master of your emotions but others may not have reached such heights and accomplishments in life so let those of us vent for a little bit.  Hasn't even been 24 hrs yet.  

easy there big guy..

I didn't say it was the worst day in "my" life.. all I said is this is a Bengals message board and we are here to be upset about last nights game..

and this loss hurt worse than any other GAME  I can remember besides the Super Bowl..

so continue saving the world or what ever it is you are doing...can't believe you even had time to respond to my post...

I gotta go...mom said the meatloaf is almost ready...

I never truly knew how Seahawks felt when their coach made that bad play call. Thank you Marvin Lewis for taking this moment to show me.

Of all the shit that happened in the game, the last thing I am pissed about is Lewis's play call at the end.. There is nothing wrong with giving it your bell-cow to close out the game.. The fact that this is what you are focusing on is VERY telling. I am pretty sure you are a fucking troll. Fuck off with your fucking agenda.

get outta here with this shit

Archived