TAKE HEART BUNGLE FANS, YOU ARE LOVED ON FACE BOOK

THOUGHTS FROM ALL OVER THE COUNTRY.. ENJOY!!

Jay Schulz
Jay Schulz Thank you cincy...classless fans and players

Like · Reply · 162 · 4 hrs
Ethan Hite
Ethan Hite That's all folks!!!! Bengals stadium should be turned into a landfill they've already got the trash. Go Pittsburgh!!!! Big thanks to Adam jones and no55 there at the end doing what they do best and helping us wrap it up!!!!

Like · Reply · 113 · 4 hrs
Hollywood's World of Sports
Hollywood's World of Sports The NFL needs to suspend and fine the officials of this game. They allowed players to get hurt and continually allowed players to break the rules which end up in the players getting fined and suspended. It's about time the NFL take ownership and lay down the law against the officials they are putting on the field.

Like · Reply · 9 · 4 hrs
Alejandro Jiménez
Alejandro Jiménez Big Ben is the best QB in the game! Bengals have no discipline and are a dirty team, congratulations Stealers fans well deserved, enjoy your one and done again Bengals

Like · Reply · 97 · 4 hr
Kristi Art Owen
Kristi Art Owen We live in Cincy, but are die hard Stealers fans. Go to training camp and treated ourselves to a game this year in Pittsburgh. My son cried after the interception and stomped off....he dreads the haggling and crap he will take at school on Monday. Then he more mad at himself when we screamed and came running back in the room, because he had counted them out. Good lesson to a 13 year old to NEVER count our the Stealers and Big Ben. Being the classy fans we are, he has specific instruction to not say a single word about football on Monday. Not only do we insist he loses with class, we must win with class too! What an amazing game and a great night to be a Stealers fan in Cincinnati!

Like · Reply · 2 · 3 hrs
Bohrer Natalie
Bohrer Natalie Booooooooooo this game was such a mess it's embarrassing... not a fan of either team just enjoy the sport... there should be pink slips/ suspensions handed out now on both sides but more Bangles then anything....

Broncos will knock Stealers out no worries smile emoticon

Like · Reply · 3 · 3 hrs · Edited
Maciel Carolina Ramirez
Maciel Carolina Ramirez Yey!!! My Stealers win!!!! And Bengals, you are the dirtiest team and your fans are classless...disgrace of a team, even Boomer is embarrassed as a former Bengal...you cost yourselves the game, well deserved

Like · Reply · 6 · 4 hrs · Edited
Shelly Crabill-Busch
Shelly Crabill-Busch There is nothing sad about the bengals losing. They deserve it. They only got into the game because of cheating and no calls that should've been called. They are classless and so are their fans. Horrible people. If the Stealers ever deserved to win a game ,this was it. So go cry loosers. Karma is a bitch.

Like · Reply · 3 · 4 hrs
Mike Annas
Mike Annas Still did not understand why the penalty was still in play when the Stealers touchdown was not a touchdown he was down by contact. Unsportsmanlike penalty would not have happened because of TD. If TD was denied do should penalty. Also toward end of game Bengals should have been called for delay of game after getting interception for running off of field and into tunnel. If you gotten call on a TD then you need to call them all. Go Big Ben and Stealers.

Like · Reply · 8 · 3 hrs
Paul Boggs
Paul Boggs The Bengals gave that one to the Stealers on a silver platter! Bad attitudes and poor sportsmanship will catch up to you every time! Way to go Pittsburgh Stealers, you deserve the win and Cincinnati deserves a trip to the woodshed!

Like · Reply · 6 · 3 hrs
Jennifer Roe Verba
Jennifer Roe Verba Stealers you deserve this one. The dirtiest game I have ever seen and the Stealers had great sportsman ship and composure. Tipping my hats to Tomlin for managing his team, protecting them and getting them off the field quickly.

Like · Reply · 60 · 4 hrs
Dana Moten
Dana Moten Hey we takem as they come!!!!!! At all cost they shouldn't of never let the only "REAL" football team in the NFL get back in, in the first place #1 who's next wait just start the Superbowl so we can just them down too.....Wooo them Stealers man..

Like · Reply · 3 hrs
Sam Stewart
Sam Stewart For anyone saying pit is classless. Shaziers hit Bernard is a runner its legal. Should be a td. Ben goes down fans cheer AND threw a full can of beer at him. Burfict and Jones hurt their chances with dirty hits. Don't fumble.

Like · Reply · 4 · 4 hrs
Richard Sims
Richard Sims I am from the Steeler Nation and am glad we won but that was the most disgusting disgraceful game I ever seen and the Refs caused it all for they should have tossed #55 the 1st half like they said they would. Cinncinatti is the most DISGUSTING city in America with the people in it!!! Cheering for a hurt player...I mean really unsure emoticon

Like · Reply · 6 · 4 hrs

Sandy Berge
Sandy Berge The coach should have his players under controll at all times. He may not be a coach anymore for the Bengals. Was a disgrace to watch them hurt the Stealers players and get away with it. Sports is getting worse and players get paid big bucks.

Like · Reply · 4 hrs

•  
  • Share › 
    •  
    •  
    •  
  •  
  •  

•  
    •  
    •  

Ozzy Greenwald  18 hours ago

Stupid! -- Anyone who thinks sexual assault is funny is an idiot!
    True, Ben has a history; but it seems to be totally in the past -- This is character assasination and the station should be sued for millions.
    I understand using a ploy to cause disruption for the opposing team; but this ISN'T it!
    I know that Cincy is really hungry for a play-off win; but this is in very BAD taste and will probably fuel a superior Steeler team to try and humiliate the Bengals team on the field -- This could really BACK-FIRE in their faces BIG TIME!

Jay Schulz

Ethan Hite

Ethan Hite That's all folks!!!! Bengals stadium should be turned into a landfill they've already got the trash. Go Pittsburgh!!!! Big thanks to Adam jones and no55 there at the end doing what they do best and helping us wrap it up!!!!

Hollywood's World of Sports The NFL needs to suspend and fine the officials of this game. They allowed players to get hurt and continually allowed players to break the rules which end up in the players getting fined and suspended. It's about time the NFL take ownership and lay down the law against the officials they are putting on the field.

Like · Reply · 9 · 4 hrs
Alejandro Jiménez

Alejandro Jiménez Big Ben is the best QB in the game! Bengals have no discipline and are a dirty team, congratulations Stealers fans well deserved, enjoy your one and done again Bengals

Like · Reply · 97 · 4 hr
Kristi Art Owen

Kristi Art Owen We live in Cincy, but are die hard Stealers fans. Go to training camp and treated ourselves to a game this year in Pittsburgh. My son cried after the interception and stomped off....he dreads the haggling and crap he will take at school on Monday. Then he more mad at himself when we screamed and came running back in the room, because he had counted them out. Good lesson to a 13 year old to NEVER count our the Stealers and Big Ben. Being the classy fans we are, he has specific instruction to not say a single word about football on Monday. Not only do we insist he loses with class, we must win with class too! What an amazing game and a great night to be a Stealers fan in Cincinnati!

Like · Reply · 2 · 3 hrs
Bohrer Natalie

Bohrer Natalie Booooooooooo this game was such a mess it's embarrassing... not a fan of either team just enjoy the sport... there should be pink slips/ suspensions handed out now on both sides but more Bangles then anything....

Maciel Carolina Ramirez

Maciel Carolina Ramirez Yey!!! My Stealers win!!!! And Bengals, you are the dirtiest team and your fans are classless...disgrace of a team, even Boomer is embarrassed as a former Bengal...you cost yourselves the game, well deserved

Shelly Crabill-Busch

Shelly Crabill-Busch There is nothing sad about the bengals losing. They deserve it. They only got into the game because of cheating and no calls that should've been called. They are classless and so are their fans. Horrible people. If the Stealers ever deserved to win a game ,this was it. So go cry loosers. Karma is a bitch.

Like · Reply · 3 · 4 hrs
Mike Annas

Mike Annas Still did not understand why the penalty was still in play when the Stealers touchdown was not a touchdown he was down by contact. Unsportsmanlike penalty would not have happened because of TD. If TD was denied do should penalty. Also toward end of game Bengals should have been called for delay of game after getting interception for running off of field and into tunnel. If you gotten call on a TD then you need to call them all. Go Big Ben and Stealers.

Like · Reply · 8 · 3 hrs
Paul Boggs

Paul Boggs The Bengals gave that one to the Stealers on a silver platter! Bad attitudes and poor sportsmanship will catch up to you every time! Way to go Pittsburgh Stealers, you deserve the win and Cincinnati deserves a trip to the woodshed!

Like · Reply · 6 · 3 hrs
Jennifer Roe Verba

Jennifer Roe Verba Stealers you deserve this one. The dirtiest game I have ever seen and the Stealers had great sportsman ship and composure. Tipping my hats to Tomlin for managing his team, protecting them and getting them off the field quickly.

Dana Moten

Dana Moten Hey we takem as they come!!!!!! At all cost they shouldn't of never let the only "REAL" football team in the NFL get back in, in the first place #1 who's next wait just start the Superbowl so we can just them down too.....Wooo them Stealers man..

Like · Reply · 3 hrs
Sam Stewart

Sam Stewart For anyone saying pit is classless. Shaziers hit Bernard is a runner its legal. Should be a td. Ben goes down fans cheer AND threw a full can of beer at him. Burfict and Jones hurt their chances with dirty hits. Don't fumble.

Like · Reply · 4 · 4 hrs
Richard Sims

Richard Sims I am from the Steeler Nation and am glad we won but that was the most disgusting disgraceful game I ever seen and the Refs caused it all for they should have tossed #55 the 1st half like they said they would. Cinncinatti is the most DISGUSTING city in America with the people in it!!! Cheering for a hurt player...I mean really unsure emoticon

Like · Reply · 6 · 4 hrs

Sandy Berge

Sandy Berge The coach should have his players under controll at all times. He may not be a coach anymore for the Bengals. Was a disgrace to watch them hurt the Stealers players and get away with it. Sports is getting worse and players get paid big bucks.

Like · Reply · 4 hrs

•  
  • Share › 
    •  
    •  
    •  
  •  
  •  

•  
    •  
    •  

True, Ben has a history; but it seems to be totally in the past -- This is character assasination and the station should be sued for millions.
    I understand using a ploy to cause disruption for the opposing team; but this ISN'T it!
    I know that Cincy is really hungry for a play-off win; but this is in very BAD taste and will probably fuel a superior Steeler team to try and humiliate the Bengals team on the field -- This could really BACK-FIRE in their faces BIG TIME!

GOOD POST OZZY, BUT YOU REMEMBER A UMBER OF BENGAL FANS HERE ARE FUNDAMENTALLY ILLITERATE 

ADD TO THAT THE INFANTILE MIND SET AND THAT ABOUT SUMS UP THEIR FA BASE.

NOT ONCE HAVE I EVER SEEN A STEELER FAN THROW OBJECTS AT THE PLAYERS---I HAVE SEASON TIX DATING BACK 26 YRS----ESPN TOTALLY CONDEMNED THEIR ACTIONS

Hey Rick I see your Facebook page :)

YOU DO GIRLY BOY? THAT'S NICE. if you are sure, join in. After all, you have nothing to lose, right?

AS FOR ME, ID MUCH RATHER FOCUS ON THE PSYCHOLOGICAL WORKUP I DID ABOUT YOU. SO FAR, I HAVE RECEIVED 6 PRIVATE MESSAGES ALL AGREEING IM ON TO SOMETHING REGARDING YOU. SINCE THIS IS YOUR HOME BOAR I FIND THAT VERY INTERESTING---VERY INTERESTING INDEED>>>>

SEEMS LIKE YOU HAVE SOME ENEMIES HERE YOU ARE NOT AWARE OF:blush:

JAMIE B

*PSYCHOLOGICAL EVALUATION**

I took time to assemble a Psychiatric Evaluation regarding the Juvenile known as Jamie

My educational background (Masters degree in psychology) assisted me as i read about 20 of his posts

some very interesting facts were gleaned from his posts

Much can be learned from a Psychiatric standpoint with what Jamie posted along with the general tenor of his replies smack or otherwise, makes no diff. the following is some insight as to the inner workings of Janies mind. is it accurate?, you bet! those of you who know him will see the validity in my workup admitted or not 

HEREWITH ARE MY FINDINGS>>>>

***SEVERE PARANOIA****

Common symptoms include:.....Concern that other people have hidden motives Expectation that they will be exploited by others Inability to work or interact together with others...

**Social isolation Detachment Hostility**.

I have come to the conclusion, due to a common thread consistent in Janies writings he is, without question, openly HOSTILE when dealing with others especially when Proved wrong.

Therapy & medications can reduce paranoia and limit its impact on his daily functioning.

*Your Superior suggests you be put on a daily Dose of Lithium taken daily, of 2400 MG. If your currently not taking Lithium,YOU SHOULD or be committed to a psychiatric facility in your area.

Seriously Janie this is your only chance to lead at least a 2nd class life. as of now, even your peers conider you a BIG BABY and for good reason. on another message board they would have ran you off long ago, this much im sure you are aware of

Seriously, you should Not be permitted out among thinking people. No smack intended

NO QUESTION,YOU NEED TO BE INSTITUTIONALIZED FOR AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME:1hump:

As stated, therapy and medications can reduce Your paranoia and limit its impact on your daily functioning and how you affect others. Try to keep your poor mom and dads welfare in mind if possible

Moreover, You tend to be guarded and suspicious and have quite constricted emotional life.

Your incapacity for meaningful emotional involvement and the general pattern of isolated withdrawal often lend a quality of schizoid isolation to your life experience

If all the above were not enough, you also show signs of a **Narcissistic** personality disorder.
IE: The World revolves around you, and YOU ALONE -- More on that later.

In conclusion, you are highly agitated with your Superior from the burgh who realizes how OBVIOUS you are. You will say and do anything in order to dispel my accurate findings 

I fully expect an all out assault fueled by his intense Anger.:angry: I understand little man, I understand.

MENTAL ILLNESS CAN BE A DEVASTATING THING. NO QUESTION JANIE BOY IS SEVERELY MENTALLY ILL FOLKS

Im sure many of those who have read his maniacal ramblings will agree

Note: my findings are 75 and 85% accurate as per psychiatric terms

CAUTION

BE AWARE EVERYONE, AFTER READING THIS, JAMIE MAY BECOME OUT OF CONTROL WITH RAGE

MUCH LIKE A MAD DOG WITH RABIES 

*He will attempt to spread further lies about his Superior, but thats to be expected**

Mentally ill people lash out. its part of their MO

Janie knows full well all the above is true-----have to admit, i did enjoy it

Oh and Janie i to have your Facebook info. I think it only fare to post my findings there to, along with other sports venues who may be aware of you. this way they will know your inner workings, what makes you tick, the fact you should have been Institutionalized long ago. after all, when all is said and done, what were dealing with here is someone with an INFANTILE MIND SET, no smack intended

PS: i plan on posting what i consider a SUCCINCT and most accurate evaluation many times here to give ALL the members a chance to read my findings

as you continue to post Nonsensical replies this evaluation is all you will see.  sorry, its for your own good

Have a Nice Day Baby Janie:3:

Jay Schulz

Ethan Hite

Like · Reply · 9 · 4 hrs
Alejandro Jiménez

Like · Reply · 97 · 4 hr
Kristi Art Owen

Like · Reply · 2 · 3 hrs
Bohrer Natalie

Maciel Carolina Ramirez

Shelly Crabill-Busch

Like · Reply · 3 · 4 hrs
Mike Annas

Like · Reply · 8 · 3 hrs
Paul Boggs

Like · Reply · 6 · 3 hrs
Jennifer Roe Verba

Dana Moten

Like · Reply · 3 hrs
Sam Stewart

Like · Reply · 4 · 4 hrs
Richard Sims

Like · Reply · 6 · 4 hrs

Sandy Berge

Like · Reply · 4 hrs

•  
  • Share › 
    •  
    •  
    •  
  •  
  •  

•  
    •  
    •  

WHAT DID YOU EXPECT OZZY. EVERYONE KNOWS THEIR FANS ARE AND HAVE BEEN D BAGS FOR YEARS. CHECK OUT SOME OF THE OTHER SPORTS MESSAGES BOARDS, THEY ARE SAYING THE SAME---LOL PROOFS IN THE PUDDING

They don't throw stuff because they never get any shitty calls.

THATS RIGHT BF, WE PAY OFF THE REFS. BEEN DOING IT FOR 45 YRS NOW. HAVENT HAD A BAD CALL AGAINST US YET

TELL ME, HOW THE HELL DID YOU FIGURE THAT OUT?

IN SUMMATION --- Stealers GET AL THE CALLS---BENGALS NOT ONE IN THEIR FAVOR GOING ON 47 YRS---GOT IT!

JUST WONDERING--DID YOU HAVE YOUR 10TH BIRTHDAY YET? INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW:blink:

You're obviously a kid. Big tough capital words and all. 

SO SORRY SCHOTZEESHEETS, YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE 0 READING COMPREHENSION. YOU SEE LITTLE ONE I HAVE POSTED SEVERAL TIMES FOR ALL TO SEE WHY I USE CAPS.  YOU SEE, SOMEONE WITH JUST A TAD OF COMMON SENSE YOU WOULD HAVE ASKED FIRST, WHY THE CAPS? TO WHICH I WOULD HAVE REPLIED---

I RECENTLY HAD MAJOR EYE SURGERY!!!!  :o

WHATS THAT, STILL DONT UNDERSTAND? STILL FEEL COMPELLED TO REPLY WITH SOMETHING STUPID?  PLEASE, BY ALL MEANS, GO AHEAD

SEE HOW THAT WORKS OH YE OF THE DIMINISING BRAIN CELLS. NOW IM QUITE SURE YOU WILL COME BACK WITH YET ANOTHER STUPID COMMENT, SO FIRE AWAY EVEN THOUGH I JUST TOLD YOU THE REASON FORCAPS..ITS WHAT YOU DO BEST   LOL

CANT WAIT---LMFAO 

SO SORRY SCHOTZEESHEETS, YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE 0 READING COMPREHENSION. YOU SEE LITTLE ONE I HAVE POSTED SEVERAL TIMES FOR ALL TO SEE WHY I USE CAPS.  YOU SEE, SOMEONE WITH JUST A TAD OF COMMON SENSE YOU WOULD HAVE ASKED FIRST, WHY THE CAPS? TO WHICH I WOULD HAVE REPLIED---

WHATS THAT, STILL DONT UNDERSTAND? STILL FEEL COMPELLED TO REPLY WITH SOMETHING STUPID?  PLEASE, BY ALL MEANS, GO AHEAD

SEE HOW THAT WORKS OH YE OF THE DIMINISING BRAIN CELLS. NOW IM QUITE SURE YOU WILL COME BACK WITH YET ANOTHER STUPID COMMENT, SO FIRE AWAY EVEN THOUGH I JUST TOLD YOU THE REASON FORCAPS..ITS WHAT YOU DO BEST   LOL

CANT WAIT---LMFAO 

So you got eye surgery and still don't see that Bryant's td catch was not a TD catch. I'd demand my money back from that so called eye surgeon.

I mean I see all your Trump for President posts Rick Burtonelli

REALLY JANIE, OR IT JANIS? TELL, ME, ARE YOU READY FOR ME TO POST THE LINKS FROM A NUMBER OF OTHER NFL BOARDS ALL HAVING SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT YOU?

LETS JUST SAY ITS NOT COMPLEMENTARY. I SUPPOSE THESE MEMBERS WERE ON TO YOU AT VARIOUS TIME, BECAUSE I KNOW FULL WELL, SISSIES SUCH AS YOURSELF DONT TRAVEL TO OTHER VENUES...YOU KNOW FULL WELL YOUR A SISSY, SOMEONE WHO HIDES BEHIND MOMMIES SKIRT--, THERE ARE EVEN A FEW MEMBERS OF THIS BOARD WHO KNOW THAT---IVE BEEN TOLD

NOW WHAT WAS THAT AGAIN ABOUT RICK BERTINELLI? YOU GOT A MAN CRUSH???  NO SURPRISE THERE

CAREFUL NOW LITTLE JANIE OR IS IT JANIS BOY, I HAVE YET TO OPEN UP ON YOU. WHEN I DO, EVEN YOUR OWN MEMBERS NO DOUBT WILL GUFFAW...LOL  REMEMBER, YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST JANIE, ERR I MEAN JANIS

LATER BABY  LMFAO AT YOU!:lol:

CANT WAIT---LMFAO 

Too bad you weren't blinded forever. That would have been funny as hell. Your genetic eye problem more than likely came from your immense inbreeding. 

You want to talk about needing a psyc eval...what kind of basement dwelling loser has time to troll a forum and publish plagerized psyc evals? You're the true definition of a loser. Go fuck yourself and die. I wish ISIS would take you hostage. I'd run the video over and over as they cut off your fucking head. 

Eval that dick face.

• 2 weeks later...

Who is this pathetic cumstain and why does he continue to embarrass himself with such a limp-dicked display of cringe?  I can only assume he keeps posting here because even the Stooler forums him find him too creepy. 

Rick Corban or Rick Burtonelli which ever one he prefers.

docholiday4.jpgdocholiday3.jpg

You can't be serious. This man looks like someone's lesbian aunt.   If Napoleon Dynamite grew up, fucked a catfish, then tried to flush the baby.. this is what the plumber would've pulled out of the grease trap. FFS man..  Is that a velour suit? I bet it smelled like stale wine coolers & canned chili.  Why in the fuck would you start shit with people knowing this picture was on the internet? What were you thinking? I'd be living in a shed by candlelight & having my food shoved under the door on a tray to avoid any possibility of human contact. In fact, never mind the tray; I may as well eat it off the packed dirt floor like an animal. Just dump the bucket and come back later with a hose. Or not, whatever; clearly all pride has left me long ago.  I can't look at this anymore, it's depressing. 

6 rings though, so you've got that going for you.  Jebus wept.

Archived