Facts of life

• Marvin will not be fired. I will just quote Mike Greenburg on this as he gave the best reason why: "Bengals were a laughingstock before Marvin Lewis. He has them in the playoffs every year in a tough division. Fire him at your own risk."
  • I cheered harder when Ben was carted off than anything I ever have in my life. I almost passed out. Do I feel good about it? No. I have watched for 40 years the Steelers get away with dirty play after dirty play and the Bengals just take it. From Steroids to HGH to head hunting hit to taking out knees to turning Andersons head backwards to two unnecessary jaw breaking hits away from a play....etc etc etc. I watched Steeler fans chant "Here we go Steelers." and wave their little fag rags while Bernard was on the turf last night. So.. I dont feel bad about it either and with the Steelers I never will again...
  • We lost our poise. This isn't Marvin's fault.... but if Jeremy Hill does not fumble we aren't talking about any of this! Blame the defense all you want but they played a hell of a game. It may just be time to move on from Hill.
  • How do the Steelers keep getting away with it? How does Porter come on the field and talk shit and we get flagged? How do we have clean hits and get flagged and the Steelers head hunt and get away with it. I really dont want to believe the NFL wants certain teams in the playoffs because then I would have to walk away, but the evidence is starting to become overwhelming. In all that meeting at the end of the game not one official thought it odd Porter was on the field?
  • Next season all personal fouls need to be reviewable like college... they are game changers and can not be left to chance by poor referees...

tit for tat

Coaches.jpg

Difference being how many Bengal coaches do you see in Stealers huddle shouting profanties at them? None? Ok so picture is irrelevant. Its in rule book hes not allowed to touch or yell obscenities at opposing team even if youve been granted permission to be on the field. Porter had permission because of injury. Was he over there with Brown? No. Is he an offensive coordinator wr coach or any offensive coach trainer or dr? No. so he had no reason to be on field anyway. It didnt effect his job in any way. I  didn't see him carrying any gatorade bottles or towels and if he was im sure he wasnt planning on sharing them with the Bengals players being reason he was in their huddle. Hes always been a shmuck we all know it and that he was out there for 1 reason and 1 reason alone.

Archived