• WR Brandon Tate: $825K
  • LB Chris Carter: $695K
  • WR Mo Sanu: $678K
  • DT Brandon Thompson: $673K
  • CB Chris Lewis-Harris: $585K
  • WR Marvin Jones: $565K
  • S George Iloka: $565K
  • C T.J. Johnson: $465K

On this list I would ask Leon who has played well in the slot to stay at a much lower price, if not he can go. Reggie Nelson imo needs to be the #1 target to keep. Also need to keep Marvin Jones and maybe Sanu. I know Adam Jones was one of the ones that cost us the game, but he is is a double edge sword, because he also is our best CB imo. Also need to keep Illoka.

Couple guys on that list that are going to get a pretty fat check starting with George and Marvin.  Going to guess the franchise tag is going to come into play here.  With the way Shawn Williams has played (although, he does seem to get knicked up often), it could be one safety or the other.  Since George is so young, I think you have to try and keep him.  Reg will be 33 early at the start of next year.  We are probably also picking between Adam and Leon.  Both are going to get decently lucrative deals and both are in their thirties as well.

Not saying our window is closed, because we have drafted pretty well it seems as of late, but we are going to see a lot of people leaving this year between personnel and players.  This was clearly the year to make something happen.

No way we will be able to keep Sanu and Jones both. They will both want a nice pay raise from their rookie contract.

I agree Nelson should get paid. In my opinion we let Pacman walk, yes he is a good CB but a liability that we don't need.

Adam Jones is a fucking liability???????????????????????????????????

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU????

I think you guys are not being realistic about how much money we have. How much these players like Marvin and how the market will be for some older players. I think we lose Sanu and Andre Smith and that is it.  Iloka and Jones are the biggest question marks imo Nelson and Pacman are both back. Gilbert too. Leon Hall we did a right for last year and we should get a discount this one. We want to upgrade from vinny rey

• CB Leon Hall: $9.8
  • RT Andre Smith: $6.0
  • S Reggie Nelson: $4.5
  • LB Emmanuel Lamur: $2.4
  • LB Vinny Rey: $2.1
  • DL Wallace Gilberry: $2.1
  • CB Adam Jones: $1.8
  • OL Eric Winston: $950K
  • DT Pat Sims: $950K

On this list I would ask Leon who has played well in the slot to stay at a much lower price, if not he can go. Reggie Nelson imo needs to be the #1 target to keep. Also need to keep Marvin Jones and maybe Sanu. I know Adam Jones was one of the ones that cost us the game, but he is is a double edge sword, because he also is our best CB imo. Also need to keep Illoka.

Strike those three and you have 16 million to pay the others and keep them. you have two new OL players fisher and O what ever his name is to replace Smith, We have the CB's - keep pacman - no one wants him after that last play... Pick up a CB, WR, S, DT, DE, RB, OL in the draft... We must sign nelson, lemur, rey, gilberry, A. jones, Mo, M.jones, Iloka - look to FA for some help but not much and draft well..

I don't think just because Leon made a boatload of money last year means that he is just going to take a pay-cut.  He played at a high level this year and he's going to be looking for more.  This is his last shot at a contract.  I can't see them paying both of them with Dennard waiting in the wings.  A more likely scenario involves them drafting one high and bringing back Adam.  

I don't think just because Leon made a boatload of money last year means that he is just going to take a pay-cut.  He played at a high level this year and he's going to be looking for more.  This is his last shot at a contract.  I can't see them paying both of them with Dennard waiting in the wings.  A more likely scenario involves them drafting one high and bringing back Adam.  

Oh c'mon. Leon is old as hell. He's a nickle corner. He's not going to make much money, if he doesnt retire.

Not sure if srs? The NFL is a nickel league and he played really well out of the slot this year.  Cromartie got 32 million last year from the Jets, FWIW.  He's a couple months older than Leon.  Why would Leon retire at 31? 

Adam Jones is a fucking liability???????????????????????????????????

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU????

Jones and Burfict need to be shown the door, and I don't give a damn how much talent either of them have.  Teams have won championships without either of them.  One team will win one this year without either of them.  Burfict was an All-American who went undrafted and Jones was out of the league for an entire season.  There was and is a reason for that.  It's because most franchises can see the forest for the trees, and realize that a championship team is more than just having the largest sum of parts.

How many times this year have we heard TV people say that the Bengals have the most talented roster in the NFL?  How close has that gotten us to a championship?

• CB Leon Hall: $9.8
  • RT Andre Smith: $6.0
  • S Reggie Nelson: $4.5
  • LB Emmanuel Lamur: $2.4
  • LB Vinny Rey: $2.1
  • DL Wallace Gilberry: $2.1
  • CB Adam Jones: $1.8
  • OL Eric Winston: $950K
  • DT Pat Sims: $950K

I agree with all your picks. Jones,sanu,jones,Reggie, iloka

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jones and Burfict need to be shown the door, and I don't give a damn how much talent either of them have.  Teams have won championships without either of them.  One team will win one this year without either of them.  Burfict was an All-American who went undrafted and Jones was out of the league for an entire season.  There was and is a reason for that.  It's because most franchises can see the forest for the trees, and realize that a championship team is more than just having the largest sum of parts.

How many times this year have we heard TV people say that the Bengals have the most talented roster in the NFL?  How close has that gotten us to a championship?

all the talent in the world can't overcome a terrible game day coach

:0stfu:

What the fuck did Burfict and Jones do wrong for this franchise? What, pacman is too good at returning kicks and changing games and shutting down the Stealers passing game? Burfict being one of the best linebackers in the league is bad for this team? this is fucking pathetic.

I don't know about Nelson. I think dude is going to get paid and deserves to be. I want the Bengals to keep him but I'm not sure they'll be willing to pay the money he's likely going to command. Iloka is a must sign as well as Jones imo. You can't let young talent leave. I hope everyone is back but I'm not counting on it. 

Yeah, George might be getting a tag.  Best case scenario would be getting him signed long-term and using the tag on Reggie and running Shawn as the nickel linebacker next year assuming a stud doesn't fall to us.

Archived