Wow, ...we are going to run the table next season.

I don't know if we'll lose any games, ...I doubt it.  This team will be red hot and looking for blood.

Geno Atkins

Vontaze burfict

Adam Jones

George Iloka

Nelson

Kirkpatrick

These are our core D players and every one is a play maker, ...and every one will be even better next season.  Who is going to score against us? ...the answer is, ...nobody.  We saw glimpses of that in most games this season and after this loss, ...they'll be shut down and out for blood.  Every single one of these guys.

Our destiny wasn't to win this game but it will be the driver for several years because of it.

Sorry McCarron, ...but it wasn't to be.  Maybe we'll make a trade and get you that starting gig you deserve.

Andy, ...you are coming back to a stronger team, ...you better take advantage of it, ...or McCarron will.

Tez, ...get a lawyer man, ..fight them.

NFL, ...the day you kick player out of games for "Head Hunting" (helmet to helmet), ...is the day you are truly serious about stopping concussions, ...until that day we can all assume you aren't.

Ryan Shazier, ...Head Hunting is still allowed in the NFL so go for it, ...try a shot at Manning.

I think we go 19-0 next season also, were pretty much getting 3st rd draft picks added to our team next year. Dennard, cedO and our 1st rounder. I don't see how we don't run away with the division next year. I'm pumped for next season. Shit happens, just like it does to the other 31 next teams that don't hoist the trophy. Bengals will be fine, I hope Marvin returns and hoists the trophy next year.

It could always be worse, ...we could be Browns fans with no hope from the factory of sadness.

Sounds like the same line of thinking honestly, minus the nickname for PBS.  There are quite a number of Bengals fans that think the team is doomed to fail or cursed or whatever.  Pretty weird to cheer on something you think can't win, but whatever floats your boat.

Archived