Wow, ...we are going to run the table next season.

Yes I'm serious. We all know Pacman is a great player but that don't mean shit when we lose because he's hot headed idiot. 

If he's a "hot headed idiot", what's Joey Thug Life Porter?

I know the BS narrative from the league/media is hard to avoid, but you don't have to buy into it.

Right he shoudn't even of been on the field thanks to Hill.  Still no excuse for his dumb ass reaction that contributed further to the meltdown. 

Football is about overcoming adversity. Yes Porter was in the huddle, yes Pitt was not getting called for the same mistakes we were. We have been overcoming this adversity all season. Until last night at the most crucial point in the season.  Its a damn shame.  

Ah yes, the all too familiar "Bengals fan" that thinks the team sucks and is doomed to failure.  LOLWUT.

I'm going to be honest.  I am evolving from "Bengals fan" to "Bengals observer", and last night moved me down that path further.  I've invested 40 of my 50 years in this franchise, so despite any efforts I may exert, I have to admit that I'll never be able to walk away and ignore them completely.  But it's obvious  that there has been a dysfunction present within the culture of this franchise for the past 13 seasons that has prevented the teams from coming anywhere close to playing up to their talent levels.  Until there is a new head coach (or until the current one realizes that the risks he has been taking are never going to pan out), that is not going to change.

We can analyze rosters, add up talent levels, bitch about unfair referees and mean-spirited reporters and talking heads, and wish upon a star all we want, but what we have seen for the past 13 years is what we are going to get.  But that's just one "observer's" opinion, and I was told earlier today on this forum to shut the fuck up, so take it with a grain of salt.

I'm going to be honest.  I am evolving from "Bengals fan" to "Bengals observer", and last night moved me down that path further.  I've invested 40 of my 50 years in this franchise, so despite any efforts I may exert, I have to admit that I'll never be able to walk away and ignore them completely.  But it's obvious  that there has been a dysfunction present within the culture of this franchise for the past 13 seasons that has prevented the teams from coming anywhere close to playing up to their talent levels.  Until there is a new head coach (or until the current one realizes that the risks he has been taking are never going to pan out), that is not going to change.

We can analyze rosters, add up talent levels, bitch about unfair referees and mean-spirited reporters and talking heads, and wish upon a star all we want, but what we have seen for the past 13 years is what we are going to get.  But that's just one "observer's" opinion, and I was told earlier today on this forum to shut the fuck up, so take it with a grain of salt.

We keep going to the playoffs every year, ...even the years we are heavily injured, ...with this group, ....and you want to break up the band?

Why, ....so that we can go back to mediocrity?

I dont care what Joey Porter is he is not apart of this team.  Pacman lost his cool and gave Boswell a easy 35yard field goal.  I'll take anyone with a little class and posie over Pacman now. 

Only if they can cover like Pac.    So I guess I wouldn't take "anyone". 

Archived