Embrace it.

As unfair as it is we are now going to be the NFL bad guys. I say let's give them what they want. Embrace it and build the team culture around it. The Raiders won a Super Bowl that way, the Ravens in 2000 were similar. In order to fuck the NFL agenda properly we need to become the Mordor of the NFL and win it all. We have most of the pieces on defense. On offense we have all ready rebuilt the offensive line to a point in last years draft. We need a couple more big uglies at center and guard to reach that mauler type of run game. 

Of course Marvin Lewis doesn't have the fiery persona we need, but I would relish becoming an evil empire in the NFL.

All Marvin Lewis did was guarantee Ben Roethlisberger is a first ballot Hall of Famer with that comeback win. To be ligit bad boys. You need a Rex Ryan Tom Coughlin type . Lewis is fuffy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fixed that, as Rex Ryan has never done a fucking thing. Well, aside from winning some playoff games...

Pittsburgh has shit ton of penalty yards against them. Not saying something of their hots were clean either, but cincinnati is responsible for how they act and react. They are also responsible for making more plays (interception in and out of hands by rey led to 3, hill fumble, etc.) They didn't. The caved one way or another despite a beautiful comeback. It's on them.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Pittsburgh has shit ton of penalty yards against them. Not saying something of their hots were clean either, but cincinnati is responsible for how they act and react. They are also responsible for making more plays (interception in and out of hands by rey led to 3, hill fumble, etc.) They didn't. The caved one way or another despite a beautiful comeback. It's on them.

I agree that it should have never come down to that final FG, but it did and the refs totally ignoring Porter not only coming on the field, but walking into our huddle was critical. 

Just because the bengals made mistakes to put themselves in that position, it doesn't mean that they deserve the non-call of Porter on the field. It could've offset Burfict's penalty and maybe prevented Pacman's penalty. 

No doubt, but just as you say, it didn't. And, that's why you are the only one responsible for your actions. It's a football game, not a fist fight or a fight for your life with no rules. When there are rules, especially in that type of needling environment, you must act and react accordingly. How about lost in all this, is Jeremy Hill. He comes out smelling like a rose. Well, maybe not, but the stink is far less for him than burfict and pac that's for sure.

You get a pass seeing as you've been here for years and proved yourself to not be a total cunt. Do us a favor and keep to the Shit Talk forum....

Understand. I will say that Burfict is a fucking beast. Out of Control at times but a fucking beast. He could be the next James Harrison as far as being undrafted to a potential Defensive Player of the Year someday. Was happy we won but it sucks for Pac Man that this is going to hang over him now. I am a big WVU fan as well so have always followed his career. 

The stools are busy trying to hide any evidence that AB is concussed. They've already announced him "good to go" for the Broncos game. Protocol be damned. 

Or maybe that little fuckhead was just faking it. 

He flopped.    These calls should be reviewed period.    Of course,  I don't have 10 hours to spare to watch a football game.   So  I would rather them go back to the days when those hits were celebrated and move on.

Archived