Do we keep Pacman, Hill? Does Dalton have trade value?

I am letting go of Hill because he is a shit starter, jaw jacking prick. All of his misfortunes last night were due to karma that he brought upon himself. I do not want my team affected by his bad karma therefore he can go play for someone else and talk shit the whole game to fumble the win.

Hill was the one man enough to go stand up to the Stealers after they were celebrating on the 20 yard line after hurting Gio.   That's the kind of guy I want on my team.  

Great question.

I am not removing Hill because of his fumble. The best RB in the league for the last five years also fumbled his team into a playoff loss today. I doubt the Vikings let go of him.

I am letting go of Hill because he is a shit starter, jaw jacking prick. All of his misfortunes last night were due to karma that he brought upon himself. I do not want my team affected by his bad karma therefore he can go play for someone else and talk shit the whole game to fumble the win.

I want guys like Gio,Eifert,Green,Atkins,MJ,Hall, Guys that are going to kill it and not have to put it on blast. Guys that can take a ear full of shit talk and not be effected negatively. It may sound like I need a team of Marines and Army Rangers but we got to get some guys with class. Were more than halfway there we just got some ratchet ass dudes fucking shit up for the whole team. Pacman and Hill are the two that have stood out the most to me this year. Pacman slamming dudes head on his helmet,,,com on man. Let him go be one of the greatest CFL players in history while he still has time. We no longer have time for his antics and the overall team is good enough to make it to the playoffs without him or Hill.  

Hill definitely . He's a head case and has been all season. He's washed up and peaked. Flash in the pan, one season wonder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol You all are cracking me up.   My man cave might be low on oxygen because their so much wacky tobacy smoke in the air. However this does not alter my train of thought.  

If we keep Pacman and Hill why the heck should we expect any different result if we make it to the playoffs next year????????? Yall the ones that need oxygen if you think they going to be any different than they have for the last fucking ten years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Trade Dalton because we have a slightly younger guy who clearly is just as good if not better and is not nearly as expensive. The younger guy doesn't seem to be effected with the choke disease either. Dalton chokes plain and simple, yeah his numbers are great but that don't mean shit when you choke when it counts most.  I was done with Dalton after that play he got hurt on. If yall want a QB that is going to let the team drive down to the goal line to just throw the ball right to the D-Lineman,,,,if thats who yall want then those are the resluts we will get. Five years of Dalton has proved that and that alone. 

Dalton....this team isn't in the position to let a QB and take his lumps while learning on the job.  This roster is set to compete for the SB trophy....Andy Dalton is the QB you play and I'm not sure why this is even an issue.  Just look at the offensive rankings with McCarron vs Dalton.  It's not even close.  Top 7 in every offensive category with Dalton, bottom 7 with McCarron.   

I like McCarron but he's not in a position to unseat Dalton right now.....this team is ready to win now.  Dalton gives you the best chance to win now, and it's not even close.  

Archived