If Antonio Brown plays = He flopped for the call

As the thread title suggests, if he plays at Denver, he flopped. Who in the media will have the balls to suggest that if he plays? And who will laugh off Burdock suspension talks when they realize the hit wasn't that bad? Or they could tell by looking at the hit instead of the aftermath.

Are you kidding? The media will make it out to be a comeback story.

If the NFL really cared about player safety they would mandate a minimum of one week off once you enter the protocol.

I have a friend who is working on her doctorate studying concussions and she said the AVERAGE time a person should be out based on getting a concussion is 7-10 days.

Rich Eisen hammering home the "Joey Porter" angle.   Has teased that he will ask his NFL Rules wizard later in the show that a penalty on Joey Porter may have in fact negated both personal fouls on the Bengals.  

Just my opinion, but, I think the Personal Foul on Burfict would have stood since it was during the play itself. The play would have counted. AFTER the play is when Porter's penalty should have been assessed. Even if they give Jones and Porter the penalty, those two would have offset. That means the Stealers would NOT have gotten that last 15 yards and the FG attempt would have been longer (had they not attempted another play). I don't think the Porter penalty would have negated the personal foul penalty. I COULD BE WRONG THOUGH!

Stealers got 30 yds on that last play when they should have gotten 0 at the most, and -15 at the worst.

If Porter is flagged for 15, then the last play would have been -15 + 15 = 0. They'd still be behind the 50 yd line.

If Burfict isn't flagged, which he shouldn't have been ... then Porter is -15 ... and the Stealers are back at their own 33yd line.

The Refs were instructed to do all they could to put the stealers through. And I hope all the refs die in a freak accident for it.

Just my opinion, but, I think the Personal Foul on Burfict would have stood since it was during the play itself. The play would have counted. AFTER the play is when Porter's penalty should have been assessed. Even if they give Jones and Porter the penalty, those two would have offset. That means the Stealers would NOT have gotten that last 15 yards and the FG attempt would have been longer (had they not attempted another play). I don't think the Porter penalty would have negated the personal foul penalty. I COULD BE WRONG THOUGH!

I think this is correct.

I think he's more alluding to the fact that if Porter had been rightfully penalized,

Pacman wouldn't have at all leaving only Burfict's to offset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disagree, Pacman had already came over and was jawing, had Porter been flagged I think the timing would have been the same.

Whit coming strong per Coley:

Andrew Whitworth: "I hugged Mike Tomlin after the game, we apologized for the way it was played. I have a lot of respect for the Stealers -- but Joey Porter isn't one of them. Before the last game, Porter was at midfield motherf----n everybody." He had more to say about Porter. None of it good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you kidding? The media will make it out to be a comeback story.

If the NFL really cared about player safety they would mandate a minimum of one week off once you enter the protocol.

I have a friend who is working on her doctorate studying concussions and she said the AVERAGE time a person should be out based on getting a concussion is 7-10 days.

But that's for a real concussion, right?

I'm just really fucking tired of all of it with these 2 teams. I don't enjoy the game because I'm always waiting for the next shoe to drop. 

They are dirty, chippy, shitty games and it was guaranteed that whomever survived this one would not be healthy enough to advance in the playoffs anyway so what's the fucking point anymore. 

I watched most of the 2 games yesterday and didn't really see any headhunting, just 4 teams playing hard. 

Fucking tired of it.

I agree, but the problem is the fucking Stealers have never been held accountable.   They have done shit to us for decades and have gotten away with it.  Now, we have players who say enough is enough and play the game the way the Stealers play.  The problem is it is only recognized as illegal when we do it.  

I still have no clue regarding the false start against Whitworth.  I watched that play several times and didn't see shit.  Did he get flagged for blinking?

Evidence isn't necessary when the Stealers are playing and Goodell has instructed you to do everything you can to ensure their victory.

Archived