Antonio Brown is miraculously 100% healthy

yeah smiling at the Pittsburgh sideline. 

Guarantee you won't find a pic of benard smiling leaving the field  

All of these analysts selling this hit as vicious just to go afte Burfict should be ashamed of themselves.Of course, none of them will apologize after it is proven that he flopped. Especially Fuckface Fowler, who is really selling it hard. That pic should blow up. It speaks volumes.

It will be funny if he sits out Sunday just so he doesn't get busted.

All of these analysts selling this hit as vicious just to go afte Burfict should be ashamed of themselves.Of course, none of them will apologize after it is proven that he flopped. Especially Fuckface Fowler, who is really selling it hard. That pic should blow up. It speaks volumes.

It will be funny if he sits out Sunday just so he doesn't get busted.

People need to start posting this pic on NFL websites so it get s attention.

So maybe one of the residents docs can correct me if I'm wrong, but that one arm raised in the air thing he did after the hit is called a "fencing response" which is a type of abnormal posturing that only occurs after a serious concussion.  So he was either deliberately faking concussion symptoms or he should absolutely not be playing this week, if ever. In case that Ward & Tomlin-like shit-eating "look what I got away with" smile isn't evidence enough that Goodell's NFL is bullshit.

Martavis Bryant: Antonio Brown Will Be Ready To Play

“Everyone should be ready to play,” Bryant said. “I haven’t heard anyone say they was going to be out. I just saw AB yesterday. He’s fine, walking around like normal like he usually do. Everyone will be ready to go this weekend.”

http://tikiandtierney.radio.cbssports.com/2016/01/13/martavis-bryant-antonio-brown-will-be-ready-to-play/?cid=twitter_CBSSportsRadio

Refs will give the Stealers any questionable call (Bryant's "catch", Shazier's hit) and once the idiots on the field retaliate to the cheap hits and thuggery of the Stealers, the narrative becomes "Oh, Mike Tomlin knows better than to let his players do that!" Happened with Polumalu, Ryan Clark, Harrison and happens now. Do ya'll really think Santonio's feet were down? I don't know but if it was ruled incomplete it would have stood. It's all about the $$$ for the NFL.

Is anyone going to mention the fact that the Stealers coaches have a history of acting like WWE promoters? Talking shit and then tripping players, grabbing players dreadlocks and talking shit in the middle of the field?

Refs will give the Stealers any questionable call (Bryant's "catch", Shazier's hit) and once the idiots on the field retaliate to the cheap hits and thuggery of the Stealers, the narrative becomes "Oh, Mike Tomlin knows better than to let his players do that!" Happened with Polumalu, Ryan Clark, Harrison and happens now. Do ya'll really think Santonio's feet were down? I don't know but if it was ruled incomplete it would have stood. It's all about the $$$ for the NFL.

Is anyone going to mention the fact that the Stealers coaches have a history of acting like WWE promoters? Talking shit and then tripping players, grabbing players dreadlocks and talking shit in the middle of the field?

You are my favorite Cardinals fan.

Sad thing is most fans of any team have to cosy up to Stealers fans because there's so many everywhere you go. I don't though. I tell them to their face that their team gets blantant favoritism and that Ben raped that bitch. those bitches.

FIFY ;)

It needs to be a game-time decision in order to milk the "toughness" angle for maximum bullshit potential

Jim Nanz and Phil Simms will begin the literal worship/suck-fest, proclaiming the toughness and bravery of Ben and Anphonyio prior to the game as the Stealers fans drink Steel Reserve 40s and beat their wives mercilessly in between commercial breaks. That's called tradition in Western Pennsylvania.

Jim Nanz and Phil Simms will begin the literal worship/suck-fest, proclaiming the toughness and bravery of Ben and Anphonyio prior to the game as the Stealers fans drink Steel Reserve 40s and beat their wives mercilessly in between commercial breaks. That's called tradition in Western Pennsylvania.

Man, ...your analysis is too spot on, ...Bruce?  ...is that you?

Archived