Antonio Brown is miraculously 100% healthy

Denver,  you owe us a HUGE FAVOR thanks to #55, and the jury's still out on Big Ben--I trust that Peyton Manning and the rest of the Broncos know what to do...

Honestly now I can't see Pittsburgh getting out of Denver this weekend, because that ass is cooked if Landry Jones has to play at any point.  We pointed that out after we got Ben out of the game for a bit,  and honestly Burfict's sack on Ben would have put him out of the game, period, especially after Landry Jones threw that pass Burfict picked off that pretty much started us in the red zone.    Denver,  you should be smelling blood--not to mention AB is officially out...

No, again, they will just be glorified as the battered, courageous, bulwark against all things Bengal-like. They gave everything they had last Saturday. They will die amidst thunderous ovation from the NFL and their media syncopates.   

460x.jpg

Well done, brave Men of Black and Gold. Well done. 

The initial assumption he was flopping seems to be inaccurate due to him being out of the game.   

I don't think that is the case. That hit was VERY publicized. There have been reports from his team mates,

pictures and videos that showed him to be fine. Pacman said he winked at him and was faking.

Again, I do not think it is a stretch for him to be held out from a game when the league was sued,

had a movie made over concussions and recently was blasted for not taking Kase Keenum out.

It's not like Brown was in the locker room afterwards yelling "HUE!!!" 

I could be wrong, but all in my opinion all signs point to him flopping. And being held out for PR reasons. 

I don't think that is the case. That hit was VERY publicized. There have been reports from his team mates,

pictures and videos that showed him to be fine. Pacman said he winked at him and was faking.

Again, I do not think it is a stretch for him to be held out from a game when the league was sued,

had movies made over concussions and recently was blasted for not taking Kase Keenum out.

It's not like Brown was in the locker room afterwords yelling "HUE!!!" 

I could be wrong, but all in my opinion all signs point to him flopping. And being held out for PR reasons. 

Yep. I still contend he flopped.

had movies made over concussions and recently was blasted for not taking Kase Keenum out.

It's not like Brown was in the locker room afterwords yelling "HUE!!!" 

They would diminish they're chances of winning a playoff game for PR reasons?

Eifert played a handful of plays after he took a blow to the head.    He even helped Winston line up correctly on one play. 

Out for multiple games.    I don't know if you have to be delirious to go into protocol.  

Either he suffered an injury or his flop cost him a game.    I now think he didn't flop. 

I think they were damned if they did and damned if they didn't.

Couldn't play him if he was concussed.

Couldn't justify suspending Burfict if he wasn't.

they have plenty justification to suspend Burfict regardless of injury.   He was fined 50k the week before for an unnecessary hit and delivers one the next week after that fine.  

Obviously I disagree.  It has been noted by many that Burfict could have really laid the wood. But given the circumstances he let up. #37 pushed Brown into Burfict.  At that stage of the game what was Burfict supposed to do? Let Brown catch the ball? You can say he could have not hit him at all. But there is this thing called physics. Anyway I don't believe Brown suffered a concussion. Maybe it's the Homer in me? I can live with that. 

Obviously I disagree.  It has been noted by many that Burfict could have really laid the wood. But given the circumstances he let up. #37 pushed Brown into Burfict.  At that stage of the game what was Burfict supposed to do? Let Brown catch the ball? You can say he could have not hit him at all. But there is this thing called physics. Anyway I don't believe Brown suffered a concussion. Maybe it's the Homer in me? I can live with that. 

Ball was passed already.  Burfict could have avoided the hit.  It is the homer in you.   The league doesn't need injury to justify his suspension.  Brown isn't playing due to a concussion.   

Who cares if the pass was overthrown? You expect Burfict to know that and avoid contact to a player that was pushed from behind? He was locked in to the player, not the ball. That has nothing to do with being a Homer.  It's ok you don't think so. Saying it over and over isn't going to changed my opinion.

Burfict isn't incompetent.   If AB had any chance to catch that ball he gets more than a shoulder.  

Burfict was being a punk because the Center tried to take his knees out the play before.   

Anyhoo they don't need an injury to justify his suspension because he jacked a dude up for no reason the week before. 

Who cares if the pass was overthrown? You expect Burfict to know that and avoid contact to a player that was pushed from behind? He was locked in to the player, not the ball. That has nothing to do with being a Homer.  It's ok you don't think so. Saying it over and over isn't going to changed my opinion.

aa.jpg

Eifert played a handful of plays after he took a blow to the head.    He even helped Winston line up correctly on one play. 

Out for multiple games.    I don't know if you have to be delirious to go into protocol.  

Either he suffered an injury or his flop cost him a game.    I now think he didn't flop. 

If he didn't flop, they pprobably wouldn't have lived to see another game this year anyway. Advance how you can,then worry about anything else later.

Archived