Vontaze Burfict suspended 3 games for fake hit

Its not this play that sealed his fate. He has 12 personal fouls since 2012 most in the NFL. Maybe he will finally learn. The dumb ass cost us the Denver game and the Playoff game. I love the player when he plays between the whistles but the extra curricular shit im sick of. 

this.   Great player but constantly plays well beyond the whistle and is always dancing on the edge of getting a personal foul. There is an art to playing with such an edge and Burfict clearly hasn't mastered it. Not sure he'll ever get it. He has a negative reputation around league for his personal fouls. Will be an easy target for refs and other players to bait him. 

Coley HarveyESPN Staff Writer 

harvey_coley_m.jpg

Per the NFL, Vontaze Burfict isn't the only one subject to penalty. League confirms "the conduct of other players and coaches in the Steelers-Bengals game is being reviewed for potential discipline." Interesting that coaches are being reviewed, too. This, after the league used the same head official as it had in a Dec. 13 meeting between these teams that featured nearly $140,000 in fines.

I hope Burfict keeps on playing like he does . But next time he hits a fucking Stealer instead of letting up I hope he knocks the motherfucker's logo off the side of his helmet. Going to get all of this bullshit might as well get your fucking money's worth. God I am furious at at the way the Nfl has handled all of the calls and now rubbing salt in our wounds. Fuck you.

This has to be reduced, hopefully one game. If it isn't, I agree with a lot of other posters so far, we WILL play the Stealers (in primetime) week 1,2, or 3. To add insult to injury, Shazier will have gotten no suspension, and will probably be headhunting again. I will NEVER forget his dumbass dancing on the sidelines afterwards like a fucking moron. Add Bernard to the list of players (Palmer, Rivers, Huber, etc) deliberately taken out by those dirty-ass pieces of SHIT.

And I guaranfuckingtee any suspensions that a Stealers player or coach gets won't be handed out before their next game. If at all. Sure didn't waste any time slamming Burdict though. Furious...

They don't think he will fight it, ...he hasn't so far.

The NFL set this whole thing up to be a prizefight, ...they got what they wanted, ...and now they want to hand down punishment?

Tez, ...you need to meet with the Donald.

The timing of the announcement too is perfect. Right as the national championship starts so the only people who take notice is Bengal fans and it has no chance to be a conversation nationally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Burfict gets 3 games and Odell Beckham only got the 1 game then Im done with the NFL. By the way Burfict was in the wrong, but if Hill doesn't fumble all you naysayers are praising Vontaze Burfict for maybe the greatest playoff defensive efforts in Bengals history. He single handily got us back in the game. Hopefully it gets dropped to 1 game. Wont be horrible. We did start 8-0 without him.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

The timing of the announcement too is perfect. Right as the national championship starts so the only people who take notice is Bengal fans and it has no chance to be a conversation nationally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know, ...this stuff doesn't happen in a vacuum.

If Burfict gets 3 games and Odell Beckham only got the 1 game then Im done with the NFL. By the way Burfict was in the wrong, but if Hill doesn't fumble all you naysayers are praising Vontaze Burfict for maybe the greatest playoff defensive efforts in Bengals history. He single handily got us back in the game. Hopefully it gets dropped to 1 game. Wont be horrible. We did start 8-0 without him.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

It's very likely none of what happened in that game happens if it wasn't for NFL tampering in the form of promotion, ...that includes Porter and all the rest.

Archived