Vontaze Burfict suspended 3 games for fake hit

If I was Burfect, I would argue contributory negligence on behalf of the NFL and it was their negligiance that precipitated that events that lead to the hit.  Use the same fucking refs, what do you expect?  Called this game from the beginning.  The NFL got what it wanted.  Burfect would be the NFL Defensive MVP if he was a Steeler.  

Jeremy Fowler is an NFL employee sent to the AFCN to cover Manziel on ESPN, ...Manziel turned out to be a bust  and the Stealer writer sucked so he took that job.  Ever since that time, ...Fowler has promoted the Bengals / Stealers games as a prizefight, ...a blood fest waiting to happen.

Is there any wonder why our game ended up the way it did, ...yet with record ratings?

Utterly disgusting. Where the fuck are ref suspensions? Their bs calls and non calls contributed to all of the bs tremendously.

No one in their right mind can look at the video evidence and say honestly that the Burfict hit or even the Williams hit were dirty. Like Deion Sanders said he brought his arm and elbow in and he could of cleaned him up if he wanted to but didn't. And as far as I'm concerned Williams hit wasn't even a penalty. It was a good hard hit with shoulder to chest and face mask was barely brushed during it. Not surprising douche bag Simms and Nance had a different opinion.

As for the hits on Gio and earlier one on Eifert theres no doubt both were penalties with no flags thrown of course. I wont say they were intentional or dirty etc because who knows but it's obvious they sure do look like the possibility of them being dirty is much greater than the Burfict hit. Its a fact they were both penalties that weren't called. Its opinion if they were dirty or clean what doesn't change is you can make a bigger case that the Steeler hits were dirty cheap shots over the case you could make on Burficts being cheap shots.

Just the situation alone tells you Burficts wasn't. There is no way in hell he would go out of his way in that situation with that much time left in the game to "cheap shot" someone and put his teams whole season in jeopardy. Sickening bs.

Getting tired of the stupid comments everywhere already to like Wilbon and his "Bengalized stupid" or some shit like that he said at least 3 times on Pardon the Interruption.

How about suspension for Gilbert kicking Burfict? No doubt it was seen because a flag was thrown for it. Where's Decastros fine for driving Burfict into ground well after the whistle? That was seen to because refs had a conference but no flag came out that would of put shitburgh in a bad spot so why throw one. Oh Yea they scored only td of game on next play. Thank you mr officials.

Im with the rest of you in the not giving the NFL a dime team, this solidified that. Wish there was a way we could support the Bengals with jersey clothing etc purchases without supporting the NFL. I'll buy bootleg knock off stuff fuck it, but that doesn't help support the Bengals.

The one that still gets me is on the Gio hit "he caught the ball and turned thats why theres no flag." by that fucking idiotic reasoning theres never a penalty for using your helmet as a weapon or leading with the crown. Its so blatant watching it over and over he launched like a damn missle and never even came close to using a shoulder or even seeing what he hit. Then classless fucks they are danced about it while Gio was still unconscious on ground.

My thoughts.

1. What I heard is the Burfict suspension was not "just" for the Brown hit.  It was cumulative for several personal foul penalties this year.  He needs to understand he is a target, even if some think it's unwarranted, and cut out the "extra curricular" stuff while still playing with an attitude.  I said this last year, he is starting to show the traits that ed me to not want him.

2. Joey Porter damn well better get some sort of punishment.

3. The referees really need to be held publicly accountable after games the way coaches are and face the media.  And "judgement calls" need to be VERY clearly defined in the rule books.  When someone commits a foul, a flag needs to be thrown.

By the way just saw it again on NFL networks  replay but the Bryant td was an incomplete pass. If you watch replay from the camera out of bounds looking in you can plainly see a gap between his leg and the ball and a gap between his hand and the ball which means for a split second ball was hovering in the air and it also moved. To me its easy to see that was no catch. If someone has game recorded or ability to snap a screenshot of it at that point it would be great to see it along with a screenshot of Burficts look with his hands on hips towards V Rey after he dropped that interception. It was pretty comical I thought.

My thoughts.

1. What I heard is the Burfict suspension was not "just" for the Brown hit.  It was cumulative for several personal foul penalties this year.  He needs to understand he is a target, even if some think it's unwarranted, and cut out the "extra curricular" stuff while still playing with an attitude.  I said this last year, he is starting to show the traits that ed me to not want him.

2. Joey Porter damn well better get some sort of punishment.

3. The referees really need to be held publicly accountable after games the way coaches are and face the media.  And "judgement calls" need to be VERY clearly defined in the rule books.  When someone commits a foul, a flag needs to be thrown.

1. He was already punished for those other transgressions so, ...double jeopardy.

2. Joey Porter was used as a pawn and should sue the league.

3. The refs were used by the league and should sue.

Everyone in this case should sue the league.

They also fined him $50k for a hit in the Ravens game. I think it's bullshit. Hines Ward was named Man of the year and a HOFer for being more "dirty".  Fuck the Stealers, the Stealer loving NFL and the Stealer loving media. 

his hit on maxx was no joke, I didn't see the context of the pplay, but it was pretty fucked up. I do hope he isn't suspended, but he does need to quit the head hunting. I want him to be known his talent. No national media gives a shit he made an awesome play sack Jen and then that amazing INT. Just make the plays and stop the borderline crap. Be known as the best player on the field becuase of the plays you make. Suh has this same issue. I honestly think Suh is us an average cheap shot artist and he possibly could be the best DT in the league. Why stoop the stiller foosbfoosball, go out there play within the book and be known as the greatest to ever play the game. Give me Terry Bruschi. Burfict had a choice to lay up or make an effort to get the fuck out of Brown's way, but chose to get in the way. Why? How pissed would you be if Mitchell's douche bag ass did that to AJ green? Why not get the fuck out of the way? It's not needed.

his hit on maxx was no joke, I didn't see the context of the pplay, but it was pretty fucked up. I do hope he isn't suspended, but he does need to quit the head hunting. I want him to be known his talent. No national media gives a shit he made an awesome play sack Jen and then that amazing INT. Just make the plays and stop the borderline crap. Be known as the best player on the field becuase of the plays you make. Suh has this same issue. I honestly think Suh is us an average cheap shot artist and he possibly could be the best DT in the league. Why stoop the stiller foosbfoosball, go out there play within the book and be known as the greatest to ever play the game. Give me Terry Bruschi. Burfict had a choice to lay up or make an effort to get the fuck out of Brown's way, but chose to get in the way. Why? How pissed would you be if Mitchell's douche bag ass did that to AJ green? Why not get the fuck out of the way? It's not needed.

...but Brown flopped on the play and is perfectly fine, ...as a matter of fact, ...he's being fitted for an academy award as we post.

That is what is so messed up about this, ...the guy is not hurt, ...in any way.

Utterly disgusting. Where the fuck are ref suspensions? Their bs calls and non calls contributed to all of the bs tremendously.

No one in their right mind can look at the video evidence and say honestly that the Burfict hit or even the Williams hit were dirty. Like Deion Sanders said he brought his arm and elbow in and he could of cleaned him up if he wanted to but didn't. And as far as I'm concerned Williams hit wasn't even a penalty. It was a good hard hit with shoulder to chest and face mask was barely brushed during it. Not surprising douche bag Simms and Nance had a different opinion.

As for the hits on Gio and earlier one on Eifert theres no doubt both were penalties with no flags thrown of course. I wont say they were intentional or dirty etc because who knows but it's obvious they sure do look like the possibility of them being dirty is much greater than the Burfict hit. Its a fact they were both penalties that weren't called. Its opinion if they were dirty or clean what doesn't change is you can make a bigger case that the Steeler hits were dirty cheap shots over the case you could make on Burficts being cheap shots.

Just the situation alone tells you Burficts wasn't. There is no way in hell he would go out of his way in that situation with that much time left in the game to "cheap shot" someone and put his teams whole season in jeopardy. Sickening bs.

Getting tired of the stupid comments everywhere already to like Wilbon and his "Bengalized stupid" or some shit like that he said at least 3 times on Pardon the Interruption.

How about suspension for Gilbert kicking Burfict? No doubt it was seen because a flag was thrown for it. Where's Decastros fine for driving Burfict into ground well after the whistle? That was seen to because refs had a conference but no flag came out that would of put shitburgh in a bad spot so why throw one. Oh Yea they scored only td of game on next play. Thank you mr officials.

Im with the rest of you in the not giving the NFL a dime team, this solidified that. Wish there was a way we could support the Bengals with jersey clothing etc purchases without supporting the NFL. I'll buy bootleg knock off stuff fuck it, but that doesn't help support the Bengals.

The one that still gets me is on the Gio hit "he caught the ball and turned thats why theres no flag." by that fucking idiotic reasoning theres never a penalty for using your helmet as a weapon or leading with the crown. Its so blatant watching it over and over he launched like a damn missle and never even came close to using a shoulder or even seeing what he hit. Then classless fucks they are danced about it while Gio was still unconscious on ground.

I believe all proceeds for merchandise bought at the Bengals pro shop goes to the Bengals and they do not share that with the NFL. Unless I am mistaken of course... anyone know for sure?

How do you get out of the way though?  He isn't looking at the ball and after it goes over Brown it's no more than 1 step or step and a half til Burficts there. Even though in my opinion it would of been better to let him catch it because it would of taken alot of time off clock giving the Stealers no more than a play or 2 to pick up 15 yards and get out of bounds running up and spiking ball would of been quite close to time running out if they didn't. But Burficts trying to make a play there. Wasn't enough time there to see if he caught ball or not and make a decision to not hit him. What if he did pull up and Brown caught it? Hes still running now as we speak. Burfict doesnt know if balls over his head or tipped in the air possibly having a chance to still make a catch. Hes doing his job to make sure he doesnt catch it and there was no time to pull up when or if he sees theres no chance for him to catch it anymore. Not to mention from experience when you start to let up Thats when injuries can happen.

I believe all proceeds for merchandise bought at the Bengals pro shop goes to the Bengals and they do not share that with the NFL. Unless I am mistaken of course... anyone know for sure?

If that indeed is the case and the NFL gets no proceeds from them good. Since my family gets me Bengals stuff every bday and Xmas I'll tell them all to make sure anything Bengal related they ever buy get it from the Bengals pro shop absolutely nowhere else and anything I ever buy for myself I will do the same.

How do you get out of the way though?  He isn't looking at the ball and after it goes over Brown it's no more than 1 step or step and a half til Burficts there. Even though in my opinion it would of been better to let him catch it because it would of taken alot of time off clock giving the Stealers no more than a play or 2 to pick up 15 yards and get out of bounds running up and spiking ball would of been quite close to time running out if they didn't. But Burficts trying to make a play there. Wasn't enough time there to see if he caught ball or not and make a decision to not hit him. What if he did pull up and Brown caught it? Hes still running now as we speak. Burfict doesnt know if balls over his head or tipped in the air possibly having a chance to still make a catch. Hes doing his job to make sure he doesnt catch it and there was no time to pull up when or if he sees theres no chance for him to catch it anymore. Not to mention from experience when you start to let up Thats when injuries can happen.

...according to Adam Jones, ...Burfict pulled up just before the hit, ...and according to Brown, ...he's fine and looking forward to playing the next game.

No concussion worries to speak of, ...so what's the leagues problem?

...according to Adam Jones, ...Burfict pulled up just before the hit, ...and according to Brown, ...he's fine and looking forward to playing the next game.

No concussion worries to speak of, ...so what's the leagues problem?

You know, ...I only, ...truly wish, ...the league cared as much for Tyler Eiffert as they seem to for Brown.

Exactly on both. Great to hear announcers say during game at end during all the drama  "why would you do this? You know the officials said they will be keeping an extra close eye on things." meanwhile Eifert gets launched into by a helmet and Gio gets knocked out by one. What a fucking joke.

On another note After just seeing the end again on the nonsense football league channel I didn't notice it live but did anyone else see the blatant offensive pass interference penalty on 4th down not called on Miller? He literally came off the line ran right at Hall but didnt just get in his way to set a pick he physically pushed him letting Brown get wide open. Shit just gets more and more ridiculous the more you read or see.

Exactly on both. Great to hear announcers say during game at end during all the drama  "why would you do this? You know the officials said they will be keeping an extra close eye on things." meanwhile Eifert gets launched into by a helmet and Gio gets knocked out by one. What a fucking joke.

On another note After just seeing the end again on the nonsense football league channel I didn't notice it live but did anyone else see the blatant offensive pass interference penalty on 4th down not called on Miller? He literally came off the line ran right at Hall but didnt just get in his way to set a pick he physically pushed him letting Brown get wide open. Shit just gets more and more ridiculous the more you read or see.

I know dude, ...that's why I keep posting till everyone looks it up themselves and realizes how insane this league is.

Archived