I like either Kansas City or Denver from the AFC.  Don't care as much on the NFC side, but in general I don't like the heavy favorites, especially the Panthers, but that seems to be the obvious choice.  I wouldn't mind seeing the Cardinals there since I'm pretty much over the whole Carson thing these days, but opinions vary wildly on that around here.  :)

Peyton going out on top would be cool. I think Alex Smith winning it would be interesting but would make for a pretty boring super bowl.

The only NFC team I don't want to win is Seattle because I think Mike Bennent is a piece of shit. If I had to pick it would be the Cards. Kind of Bengals-west out there with Carson/Gresh/Frostee.

Once the Bengals are eliminated, I usually root against Pittsburgh (if they're in it), against New England (in that order), and for whoever is wearing the best uniforms.  I have no idea who is going to win, but I'm rooting for Kansas City vs Green Bay:

mct-sports-fbn-packers-chiefs-5-kc2.jpg

Besides, how fitting would it be that Super Bowl 50 were a rematch of Super Bowl I?

150201165621-first-superbowl-780x439.jpg

My main concern is that the Stealers lose this weekend and preferably their plane crashes on the flight home. :1hump:

Can we release the GITMO prisoners into Pittsburgh? Would make it easy to close GITMO and solve the problem of the city of Pittsburgh all at the same time. :)

AZ...you are a good fellow. And I have always had a soft spot for the Desert Birds. And I just like the Valley of the Sun generally. Greatest golf in America, among other fine features. 

To make you happy, go ahead and win the whole shooting match. Even if it does line the pockets of this corrupt, evil, league. They will get their filthy lucre regardless...you may as well enjoy a moment of victory. 

Thanks man, I'm thinking we can make some noise if we just buckle down and listen to BA this week. Idk if the Cards gonna line the pockets of the league anymore than Seattle, Stealers, Patriots or Green Bay though...I don't think the NFL will sabotage us or anything but I don't think we'll get any favortism like Seattle, New England or Shittsburgh do.

Archived