2016 Mock Drafts Thread

24. Cincinnati BengalsKenny Clark, DT, UCLA
The Bengals have been forward-thinkers lately with their first-round draft picks and adding a young nose tackle to take over for Domata Peko makes sense. Clark is a former all-state wrestler and a lot of those maneuvers carry over from the mat.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/nfl-draft-scout/25453141/nfl-mock-draft-if-niners-move-on-from-kaepernick-paxton-lynch-is-an-option

PICK NO.
 CIN
COREY COLEMAN WR BAYLOR
Given the impending free-agent status of Mohammed Sanu and Marvin Jones, the Bengals could view Coleman as a viable complement to A.J. Green as a WR2 based on his explosive speed, quickness and playmaking ability.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/mock-drafts/bucky-brooks/275601

I'd like Lee too. Jaylon Smith would be hard to pass on, but the LB corps needs to get better now, not in a couple years. Part of the reason we took Ced O is we could afford to wait for him. 

If jaylon Smith is there it would be a no brainer to draft, team showed they can be patient with Ced O....Jaylon Smith is going to be a 8x probowler, HOF'er when he is done. I can just tell. He's got the talent of Burfict with out the mental mistakes. it would be insane seeing those 2 play with each other for 5-8 years.

O and mark the texans down for not drafting a qb in RD1, they're taking mecklenberg in the 2nd or 3rd depending where he ranks.

PICK NO.
 CIN
COREY COLEMAN WR BAYLOR
Given the impending free-agent status of Mohammed Sanu and Marvin Jones, the Bengals could view Coleman as a viable complement to A.J. Green as a WR2 based on his explosive speed, quickness and playmaking ability.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/mock-drafts/bucky-brooks/275601

I don't see the point in keeping Mo for gadget plays. And it seems he should be open more as a #3 WR. Please tell me if I'm wrong. 

So, yes, draft a WR in the first couple of rounds.

If jaylon Smith is there it would be a no brainer to draft, team showed they can be patient with Ced O....Jaylon Smith is going to be a 8x probowler, HOF'er when he is done. I can just tell. He's got the talent of Burfict with out the mental mistakes. it would be insane seeing those 2 play with each other for 5-8 years.

O and mark the texans down for not drafting a qb in RD1, they're taking mecklenberg in the 2nd or 3rd depending where he ranks.

really reall really hope we don't take any project players/impossible to have immediate impact players in the first two rounds this year.

like last year, and the year before, and they year before ad naseum, we could have used some impact players to get the team over the playoff hump. But yet, they still continue along with the everlasting 10 year plan instead of putting their cards on the table while a window is open.

M.Jones and M.Sanu come back.  Pacman, Nelson and Iloka come back too.

Draft.

1. LB  Burfict the only LB returning to the starting lineup next season. Burfict, Dawson, and Rookie.  Hawk cut.

2. CB Dre,Dernard start at the corners next season. Tate not brought back. Pacman to play less snaps on defense to return all kicks.

3.WR Even with Sanu and Jones coming back we still need one more guy.

4.DL Peko out

5.OG 

6.Center

7. Trade to Eagles for Tebow.

Toss the homer tag on me if you like (it probably fits, lol ), but I'd LOVE for this to be that guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXCw9SqzcZA

Tim Tebow was cut by the Eagles before the Season even started. 

Maualuga?

Re-signing Pacman and having him play less snaps and return kicks would not be a great use of the money.

Tebow was a joke. I guess a bad one,,,lol

Maualuga will be on the team but he won't be on the starting lineup.

Would it be a great use of the money if he has four, five or six touchdown returns? If he leads the league in punt and kick return average?

Would it be a great use of the money if he has four, five or six touchdown returns? If he leads the league in punt and kick return average?

No.

Most Underrated Player

Adam Jones

Why: People may forget that this was Jones’ first season as a starter on the outside, and at 32 years old, it was fair to wonder what he had left, and could he keep himself under control. Jones turned in a near-dominant season, allowing Paul Guenther to do whatever he wanted with his safeties, and didn’t have to worry about that half of the field.

Nugget(s): Jones finished with three interceptions and didn’t allow a completion over 25 yards all season.

Honorable mention: Vinny Rey

Last year: Kevin Zeitler

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/nfl/bengals/2016/01/20/bengals-end-season-awards/78996004/

Waiting for one of these mocks to have us taking Ezekiel to see how everyone reacts. I think it would severely piss people off and there is a minuscule-squared chance of it happening (.000000000000000000001), but I think it would make us the best team in the AFC next year if we bring back Marv,George, and Adam.

Really like Mack Alexander as well. Reminds me a lot of Norman in a lot of ways.

Waiting for one of these mocks to have us taking Ezekiel to see how everyone reacts. I think it would severely piss people off and there is a minuscule-squared chance of it happening (.000000000000000000001), but I think it would make us the best team in the AFC next year if we bring back Marv,George, and Adam.

Really like Mack Alexander as well. Reminds me a lot of Norman in a lot of ways.

Zeke is such a complete back you could trade both Gio and Hill for draft picks if Zeke is still there at 24.

24. Cincinnati Bengals - Georgia LB Leonard Floyd - The Bengals need a shot of athleticism at linebacker. Floyd played more at the second level this season and also possesses pass rushing ability thanks to flexibility and bend. He could be used as the Bengals’ third edge rusher on sub downs.

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/cfb/59821/344/nfl-mock-draft-version-20?pg=3

PICK

CIN.png

Braxton Miller - WR, Ohio State

Braxton Miller's still learning the position, but his athleticism and natural hands will earn him high grades. Combining A.J. Green and Miller on the outside will only make Tyler Eifert more dangerous ... and Andy Dalton more comfortable.

55. Cincinnati BengalsSu'a Cravens, S/OLB, USC 

87. Cincinnati BengalsMiles Killebrew, S, Southern Utah 

119. Cincinnati Bengals: Taveze Calhoun, CB, Mississippi State 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000629975/article/fourround-mock-draft-cowboys-grab-qb-wentz-at-no-4

PICK

CIN.png

Braxton Miller - WR, Ohio State

Braxton Miller's still learning the position, but his athleticism and natural hands will earn him high grades. Combining A.J. Green and Miller on the outside will only make Tyler Eifert more dangerous ... and Andy Dalton more comfortable.

55. Cincinnati BengalsSu'a Cravens, S/OLB, USC 

87. Cincinnati BengalsMiles Killebrew, S, Southern Utah 

119. Cincinnati Bengals: Taveze Calhoun, CB, Mississippi State 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000629975/article/fourround-mock-draft-cowboys-grab-qb-wentz-at-no-4

I saw this mock last night on NFL.com.  I'd be okay with that.  

I would take Braxton without any reservations in the 2nd, but I'm not sure he's a 1st rounder.

He's a freaky athlete, but I think there's a pretty good chance he ends up busting. He's not a natural outside WR and I'm not sure he's a natural slot either. He also gets dinged up very easily. I'm rooting for Braxton to have a great career but I hope the Bengals don't take him.

Archived