HATRED of the STEALERS

Animation6.0.gif

Hatred is far too weak of a word for the searing burning abhorrence I have for the entire Stealers team, organization, the city of Shittsburgh and their entire fan base.

Make no mistake, In an ideal  universe --> I wish the city of Pittsburgh would be burnt to the ground, every building destroyed, every home demolished, every plant and flower torn from the ground, and salt poured on the ground so nothing will ever grow in that spot again. I would want every Stealer fan burnt alive and then their bones placed in a grinder and fed to hungry hogs, and then I'd want those hogs blown up with a cruise missile so that even the DNA of the former fans bodies isn’t retrievable from the hog shit. Then I would want every shirt, jersey, etc with the Stealers logo on it collected up and incinerated with the future punishment for possession of any Stealer merchandise being automatic torture and death—where anyone found with it is slid on a large razor blade into a pool of alcohol and then their corpse is placed in a barrel of battery acid and shot into space so that even their molecules aren’t on the planet any more.

As for Rapistberger, I would want him kept alive … because after every other Stealer fan on this planet is killed, he should be covered in sugar and his entire body fed to millions of large fire ants until its stripped to the bone. Meanwhile, the entire time he’s being devoured there should be a TV in front of him and his eyes melted open so he has to watch Ickey Woods doing the Ickey Shuffle on a continuous loop until he takes his last breath. If the Stealer plane crashed tomorrow and they all died the only sad thing about it will be it didn’t crash sooner and that all of them wasted so much oxygen living another day.

killthemall2.jpg

fanssig.jpg

Animation6.0.gif

Hatred is far too weak of a word for the searing burning abhorrence I have for the entire Stealers team, organization, the city of Shittsburgh and their entire fan base. Make no mistake, In an ideal fictional universe --> I wish the city of Pittsburgh would be burnt to the ground, every building destroyed, every home demolished, every plant and flower torn from the ground, and salt poured on the ground so nothing will ever grow in that spot again. I would want every Stealer fan burnt alive and then their bones placed in a grinder and fed to hungry hogs, and then I'd want those hogs blown up with a cruise missile so that even the DNA of the former fans bodies isn’t retrievable from the hog shit. Then I would want every shirt, jersey, etc with the Stealers logo on it collected up and incinerated with the future punishment for possession of any Stealer merchandise being automatic torture and death—where anyone found with it is slid on a large razor blade into a pool of alcohol and then their corpse is placed in a barrel of battery acid and shot into space so that even their molecules aren’t on the planet any more. As for Rapistberger, I would want him kept alive … because after every other Stealer fan on this planet is killed, he should be covered in sugar and his entire body fed to millions of large fire ants until its stripped to the bone. Meanwhile, the entire time he’s being devoured there should be a TV in front of him and his eyes melted open so he has to watch Ickey Woods doing the Ickey Shuffle on a continuous loop until he takes his last breath. If the Stealer plane crashed tomorrow and they all died the only sad thing about it will be it didn’t crash sooner and that all of them wasted so much oxygen living another day.

killthemall2.jpg

fanssig.jpg

You big softie. Going easy on 'em like that lol

They play dirty & headhunt but that's gud ol Stiller footbaw.  Their guys get injured because they're juiced & have shit flexibility and/or are made of glass/shit just happens & it's an Al Qaeda plot to assassinate them.   Bullies hiding behind Goodell's skirt.  Fuck 'em with a stick.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

That cart Ben is on...is that same cart from last night that....hmm nevermind. Anyway, ur talking about burning Pitt to the ground, well before u raze the city, my house in particular - I left some JuJu Fruit candy for ya left over from Halloween, be sure to grab it. It would be a burfect bedtime snack. Uh whoops, damned autocorrect...I meant JUJYfruits, the perfect bedtime snack. Sheesh

4 hours ago, frankie martin said:

That cart Ben is on...is that same cart from last night that....hmm nevermind. Anyway, ur talking about burning Pitt to the ground, well before u raze the city, my house in particular - I left some JuJu Fruit candy for ya left over from Halloween, be sure to grab it. It would be a burfect bedtime snack. Uh whoops, damned autocorrect...I meant JUJYfruits, the perfect bedtime snack. Sheesh

Just make you Shazier that candy

I mean Share....stupid autocorrect

th-10.jpeg

Holding ... number 25 ... touchdown reception by A.J. Green is nullified, 10 yard penalty instead of six points for the Bengals which would have sealed the game.  Must protect the shield.

Oh, about the flag.  I couldn't find it in the first quarter when Ben didn't get the play off in time.  Twice.

Or two unsportsmanlike acts on the same play (hit to the head, taunting) and Jac Jac Offman-Wanker wasn't ejected.

Cause no calls were missed were missed the other way, huh?  Right. 

Also, you don’t automatically get ejected for two personal fouls. You need to hit certain criteria, which he didn’t.

Directly from the rule book:

SECTION 4 – AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION

ARTICLE 1. MULTIPLE FOULS

In addition to any penalty referenced elsewhere in the Official Playing Rules, a player will be automatically disqualified in the event that player is penalized twice in the same game for committing one of the fouls listed below, or a combination of the fouls listed below:

1. Throwing a punch, or a forearm, or kicking at an opponent, even though no contact is made.
  2. Using abusive, threatening, or insulting language or gestures to opponents, teammates, officials, or representatives of the League.
  3. Using baiting or taunting acts or words that may engender ill will between teams.

And an article from NFL.com for good measure:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000646439/article/which-penalties-would-lead-to-ejection-under-proposed-rule

Hmmm, didn’t throw any punches, forearms, or kicks, so didn’t violate number 1. 

2, yeah, taunting would be considered threatening or insulting, sure. 

3.  Taunting may fall under this one as well, but that’s still only 1 penalty that violates anything on this list, not two. 

So which of the 3 items above did the first personal foul violate?  Doesn’t look like any of them to me. 

Keep whining, though!  This is fun!

Archived