The fines are in

He's still not 100%. Taking out the Stealers 3B's will never make up for Palmer's knee, Nugents jaw and the litany of other injuries they've bestowed on us over the years. I wish he'd done more damage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll wait and see how he plays

This deserves lengthy explanation. How are coaches not held to a higher standard?

Saw it mentioned elsewhere but this just affirms the biggest us against the world mentality going into this year with that locker room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For a normal team they would.. This is the fucking stealers we are talking about..been getting away with shit since the 70's..

man...FUCK THEM!!!!!

The NFL so deserves another concussion class action lawsuit. This horseshit about protecting players is just empty talk and it needs to be examined if the NFLs selective action can be construed as encouraging using your helmet as a weapon since it was deemed OK in this case and many others by their interpretations of the rule, which are highly subjective. 

Other plays from Saturday of note that didn't result in a fine:

* Bengals safety Shawn Williams for a hitting-defenseless-receiver penalty, which league sources indicated Parry apologized to Marvin Lewis for calling.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/nfl/bengals/2016/01/15/cincinnati-bengals-pittsburgh-Stealers-playoff-fines/78846208/

Archived