Bush hints at using force aganst Iran

Guest BlackJesus

Guest steggyD

[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Aug 15 2005, 07:20 PM'][i][b]Yes......... although bad analogy because that was in their own nation.......[/b][/i]
[i][b]The difference is Buddhists don't have a practice of martyrdom where they would then retaliate with suicide bombers.  Buddhists are also much different when it comes to idolatry and carry no signifigance in artifacts or possessions like Abrahamic religions do (islam, Christianity, Judiaism)[/b][/i]
[right][post="131410"][/post][/right][/quote]
So that makes Islam the better religion. :rolleyes:

Come on wusses, let's blow them up. We all die eventually... Why not hurry it along for a couple milliion?

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Aug 16 2005, 08:45 PM'][i][b]you made the point for me...... B)

that means I am doing my job...... you know that thing that clicked in your head when you typed that.....

that was me [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//19.gif[/img] [/b][/i]
[right][post="132080"][/post][/right][/quote]

yeah, yeah... your not wearing on me.. your just extremely predictable... we aren't killing innocents on purpose... keep spewing it though.. you only lose credibility the more you say it...

Archived