Divisional Playoffs Thread

FITZGERALD IS GOD. Jesus Christ, I had about 12 heart attacks the last 20 minutes of this game.

Congrats Dude. I can't say I honestly care who goes all the way at this point, but the Cardinals are on my "like" list of teams that aren't the Bengals, and you came on this sight with kind words for our team at our VERY lowest, so I'm pulling for you guys.

The coin flip, Floyd's lucky TD catch, Palmers terrible INT's in the red zone, the 4th and 20 with a minute left from your end zone, the 60 yard hail mary, larry legend's huge run after the catch and the shovel pass. If you didn't watch this game, I'm truely sorry. Such an epic game. I've never seen anything like this other than maybe the Boise State-Oklahoma Fiesta Bowl that one year.

Congrats Dude. I can't say I honestly care who goes all the way at this point, but the Cardinals are on my "like" list of teams that aren't the Bengals, and you came on this sight with kind words for our team at our VERY lowest, so I'm pulling for you guys.

Thanks man. I understand the Bengals fans' pain so much. I felt that shit once Aaron hit the incredible hail mary.

edit: In other news, Andy "clock mismanagement" Reid strikes again.

Archived