Who's the ONE player that absolutely must go?

Everyone has that one player they think is terrible and a liability. I always think of this topic and it reminds me of the JT days when everyone was trying to get rid of him for whatever reason. and he wasnt even close to top 5 worst players on the team, so i ask... who is that one guy who sucked terribly and must go?

for me.. its AJ Hawk. there has never been a more worthless, slow, stat whore peice of shit i have ever watched on the field..

constantly getting blocked back, constantly hoping to get there close enough to get that .5 tackle. 

I know there is enough delusion with OSU fans that think he doesnt suck, i even saw some fucking retard ask via social media "when we will see more aj hawk cause he is the best LB on the team"...

the guy was fucking terrible. 

my runner up is Lamur and Rey these two sucked a bag of dicks all year too...

get dawson on the field and get him ready to play full time.. and draft some LB's..

aj hawk is a joke..

Hawk is #1, Nugent is #2.

And no, Rhode Island Fan didn't hack my account...

Easily these two for me.... Hawk does nothing and Nuge misses way to many short kicks and can't kick a fucking 50 yarder when we need it... that shit is unacceptable...

and I am a Buckeye homer, but like old said..when they leave OSU, I don't really care... And if they go to the stealers or browns they are dead to me...

Andre Smith, Clint Boling

Andre Smith is an overrated piece of shit. Penalties, he's a turnstile against speed rushers and is run-blocking is SO  overrated it isn't even funny.Can't wait until he's gone.

Boling is overrated too. He always starts the season off like a Pro Bowler. By the end of the season, he's an utter liability. Its every season, he starts off great and deteriorates as the season progresses. I want a line that one time plays well in the postseason. When you need him most, Boling allowed 1 sack and 5 QB hurries against Denver. 

I guess i could throw in Paul Alexander by extension. I've never seen a line so bad at run blocking year after year. 

Andre Smith, Clint Boling

Andre Smith is an overrated piece of shit. Penalties, he's a turnstile against speed rushers and is run-blocking is SO  overrated it isn't even funny.Can't wait until he's gone.

Boling is overrated too. He always starts the season off like a Pro Bowler. By the end of the season, he's an utter liability. Its every season, he starts off great and deteriorates as the season progresses. I want a line that one time plays well in the postseason. When you need him most, Boling allowed 1 sack and 5 QB hurries against Denver. 

I guess i could throw in Paul Alexander by extension. I've never seen a line so bad at run blocking year after year. 

Andre was pretty good against pissburg

• Elflocko changed the title to Whos the ONE player that absolutely must go?

We def need to upgrade out LBs... Myles Jack or Jaylon Smith will do me fine... I know they are injured but I am thinking long term

I would be down if we could get them in the 3rd round or later. But as far as I'm concerned, this team isn't good enough to keep wasting 1-2nd round picks on projects every year. They need playmakers and potential difference makers while the window is still open. We could have really used a good pass rusher or LB this year.

as far as the topic at hand, Hawk is totally worthless. Like, totally non existent in games. But I would say Nugent. Too important of a position to have a bad player.

i would also say Bodine and Boling. Andre is already gone.

Mine is Tate. He is taking up a spot from a receiver that could actually contribute to this team on offense, and for what? Because he doesn't fumble the punt? I've hated this man, as a player, for many years now. Time to get him out of here. 

But he did have that one catch that one time in that one game. So there's that. 

Everyone has that one player they think is terrible and a liability. I always think of this topic and it reminds me of the JT days when everyone was trying to get rid of him for whatever reason. and he wasnt even close to top 5 worst players on the team, so i ask... who is that one guy who sucked terribly and must go?

for me.. its AJ Hawk. there has never been a more worthless, slow, stat whore peice of shit i have ever watched on the field..

constantly getting blocked back, constantly hoping to get there close enough to get that .5 tackle. 

I know there is enough delusion with OSU fans that think he doesnt suck, i even saw some fucking retard ask via social media "when we will see more aj hawk cause he is the best LB on the team"...

the guy was fucking terrible. 

my runner up is Lamur and Rey these two sucked a bag of dicks all year too...

get dawson on the field and get him ready to play full time.. and draft some LB's..

aj hawk is a joke..

And he was our big name FA, which was sad. Not that we have to have a big name FA, but he's it? Why bother?

Mine is Tate. He is taking up a spot from a receiver that could actually contribute to this team on offense, and for what? Because he doesn't fumble the punt? I've hated this man, as a player, for many years now. Time to get him out of here. 

But he did have that one catch that one time in that one game. So there's that. 

I second. Hopefully Super Mario will be ready next season.

Andre Smith (who was a turnstyle), AJ Hawk (who was so anonymous it was week 10 or something before I remembered he was on our squad)

I'd have preferred us to keep Josh over Nuge too, although Nuge wasn't horrible. Clearly now the coaches have lost faith in him we need to move on.

Nobody "absolutely must go".

We are talking about a 12-4 team with the #1 scoring defense in the league, after all.

Andre Smith is an easy target, but he's as good as gone.

A.J. Hawk could be on the list, but he did exactly what the Bengals wanted him to - fill in at each spot.  I doubt he'll be around next season, but if he is, it'll be as depth only.

How has Domata Peko not made anyone's list?  This friggin' guy...

And Emanuel Lamur...  Maybe Jim Haslett can teach him to be an impact player.  The idea of Lamur as an athletic cover-backer has always been better than ends up on the field.

I second. Hopefully Super Mario will be ready next season.

yeah, i still can't get over how we drafted fisher instead of tyler lockett, who would have really been an excellent dual threat for us this year that we could have really utilized. god, i hated that pick! i wonder just what in the hell it is they expect out of fisher, who they, read paul alexander [likely],  supposedly had ranked so high? i can't see where he fits in their future plans, and i sure didn't get any hint of the things that impressed them so much in his rookie campaign. just what we needed ...a 290-300 lb right tackle!

yeah, i still can't get over how we drafted fisher instead of tyler lockett, who would have really been an excellent dual threat for us this year that we could have really utilized. god, i hated that pick! i wonder just what in the hell it is they expect out of fisher, who they, read paul alexander [likely],  supposedly had ranked so high? i can't see where he fits in their future plans, and i sure didn't get any hint of the things that impressed them so much in his rookie campaign. just what we needed ...a 290-300 lb right tackle!

I try not to think about it. I was screaming to draft Lockett.

Nobody "absolutely must go".

We are talking about a 12-4 team with the #1 scoring defense in the league, after all.

Andre Smith is an easy target, but he's as good as gone.

A.J. Hawk could be on the list, but he did exactly what the Bengals wanted him to - fill in at each spot.  I doubt he'll be around next season, but if he is, it'll be as depth only.

How has Domata Peko not made anyone's list?  This friggin' guy...

And Emanuel Lamur...  Maybe Jim Haslett can teach him to be an impact player.  The idea of Lamur as an athletic cover-backer has always been better than ends up on the field.

Since you put it that way.   The true answer is Marvin.   Watching the AFC games.  They should be in AFC champ game hosted in PBS. 

Archived