NFL will schedule a Steeler/Bengals game during one of the three first games so Burfict cannot play against them.

I hope the Stealers get the Bungholes in Cincy with Burfict playing so they can break his neck and laugh as he dies on the field while a bunch of you inbred oxygen wasting worthless fucktards kill yourselves and clean up the gene pool in the process! Fuck you faggots and your worthless dogshit franchise!

Why be hateful? It is only a game. And by the way, the millionaire players on both sides seriously could care less about you and me. I learned a long time ago not to put my identity of who I am to include a sports team, a national brand of clothes, shoes, car, etc. Be your own person. God bless you and your family.

Why be hateful? It is only a game. And by the way, the millionaire players on both sides seriously could care less about you and me. I learned a long time ago not to put my identity of who I am to include a sports team, a national brand of clothes, shoes, car, etc. Be your own person. God bless you and your family.

Rick, where did the post you quoted come from?  It's not in this thread.

Rick, where did the post you quoted come from?  It's not in this thread.

I am guessing the NFL will schedule a Stealers/Bengals game during Burfict's suspension. I did not read it in an article, I think the NFL would do that to help the Stealers win a game against the Bengals. I think the 2016 games against the Stealers will be some of the vicious, bloodiest, and toughest games for the Stealers. I can see Big Ben taking a pounding by our defense not only in 2016 but for the rest of his career versus the Bengals. I saw something in the last game versus the Stealers, the Bengals are now the bullies against the Stealers. The Bengals need to bring Adam Jones back. He is a bully the Stealers would rather not have to play against.

I thought they might put the game against us during his suspension too, but the more I think about it the more I think they want him on the field for a prime time game against them because it will mean more ad dollars.

I wouldn't even be surprised if the assign the same refs they did for the past two games either.

Wow, bengalpride 86 is pretty pissed off. Sucks losing a big game because a hated rival injured a key player the week before doesn't it?  Marvin had better start getting the upper hand in this. Just assume they want to hurt us always. Make a huge stink with the refs before kickoff to wake the f*ck up and protect our players. If retaliation is necessary, make sure our enforcers do not get upset about being flagged or yelled at by the opposition. And for God's sake make sure we've got more points on the board when the bloodbath is over.

Archived