Bengals players react to Steelers being eliminated

Bengals players react to Steelers being eliminated

All the available flavors in the world and the Cincinnati Bengals decided to choose salty.

Not long after the Denver Broncos eliminated the Bengals' despised rival Pittsburgh Steelers in the Divisional Round by a 23-16 margin, Cincinnati players took to social media to express their glee. Apparently, they haven't gotten over their 18-16 loss to the Steelers in the Wild Card Round. Here's a roundup of the standout tweets.

3d5e4da4-5477-4960-8282-ef0bbc0ebe48_zps

6d842ded-e0bd-4fb4-aecf-388445b19b59_zps

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000624682/article/bengals-players-react-to-steelers-being-eliminated

The media had a meeting. Agenda? How can we pile on the Bengals and try to make them look worse? If the stealers would have stolen yesterday's game too, there would be an article about the Bengals being salty about them winning. It has always been encouraged by the media to slight or bash the bengals, but it hasn't been as obvious as right now. The turds are a laughing stock and they get more respect than us.

Do I have an us against the world mentality? Fucking A right. CBS is the worst.

It has more to do with Mike Brown being a thorn in the side of the NFL.....so I could easily see where the refs are instructed to make an example out of the team whose owner doesn't want to roll over and vote for everything and anything the NFL proposes.  

Absolutely right. You fucking nailed it.

Just now. Jaws calls the rapist courageous. Hoge says that he spits nails. Are they stupid or just following a narrative. Jen always complains about being hurt but plays anyway and the media goes with it. It was obvious yesterday that he was fine. 

“But That’s None of My Business” is a sarcastic expression used as a postscript to an insult or disrespectful remark said towards a specific individual or group.

A frog emoji, showing the green face of a frog, with large eyes and mouth.

Sometimes used in conjunction with the ?☕️ hot beverage to symbolise the But That’s None of My Business meme using emojis.

http://emojipedia.org/frog-face/

The media had a meeting. Agenda? How can we pile on the Bengals and try to make them look worse? If the stealers would have stolen yesterday's game too, there would be an article about the Bengals being salty about them winning. It has always been encouraged by the media to slight or bash the bengals, but it hasn't been as obvious as right now. The turds are a laughing stock and they get more respect than us.

Do I have an us against the world mentality? Fucking A right. CBS is the worst.

Local sports guy ... 

Archived