What up Bengal Fans?

bammorrisgotmehigh

Well Fuck. The ride stopped today. Fumble was the thing that flipped the game. I actually didn't watch it. Daughter had a snowtubing party that I could not get out of so I subscribed to the Tune In Premium app for one day to listen to the radio feed on my phone as I was flying down the hill a million times. Haven't even watched it yet. Not sure if want too.Was excited when they were driving for another score to extend their 13-12 lead. Seemed like they were holding on for dear life the whole game. Not sure why Tomlin wouldn't let Boswell try a couple of those long field goals. A lot of things to overcome this year. Suspensions, injuries, self inflicted wounds but all in all a good year for my Stealers. Hoping they can get back next year with better health and try it again. Really enjoyed the Alejandro Villanueva story. Former Army Ranger with three tours of Iraq gives NFL one more shot as an undrafted free agent. Now is the starting left tackle for the Stealers. Cool story. I think he has already taken Beachum's job for next year.

Been fun messing with you all this year. Even though I am the enemy I still say this is a very cool football site and I am glad I found it many years ago. Guess I am rooting for Cam Newton to win it all just to piss off the haters. Wish it could have been the Stealers but winning a playoff game and advancing farther then the year before I guess will have to do. 

Later

Well Fuck. The ride stopped today. Fumble was the thing that flipped the game. I actually didn't watch it. Daughter had a snowtubing party that I could not get out of so I subscribed to the Tune In Premium app for one day to listen to the radio feed on my phone as I was flying down the hill a million times. Haven't even watched it yet. Not sure if want too.Was excited when they were driving for another score to extend their 13-12 lead. Seemed like they were holding on for dear life the whole game. Not sure why Tomlin wouldn't let Boswell try a couple of those long field goals. A lot of things to overcome this year. Suspensions, injuries, self inflicted wounds but all in all a good year for my Stealers. Hoping they can get back next year with better health and try it again. Really enjoyed the Alejandro Villanueva story. Former Army Ranger with three tours of Iraq gives NFL one more shot as an undrafted free agent. Now is the starting left tackle for the Stealers. Cool story. I think he has already taken Beachum's job for next year.

Been fun messing with you all this year. Even though I am the enemy I still say this is a very cool football site and I am glad I found it many years ago. Guess I am rooting for Cam Newton to win it all just to piss off the haters. Wish it could have been the Stealers but winning a playoff game and advancing farther then the year before I guess will have to do. 

Later

Maybe your coach will back off on targeting players next season and just play football. That shit opened a can of whup ass from our boy Vontaze

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived