Aquib Talib shocks the world...

Oh I don't think he faked the injury against the Bengals. Just overhyped the injury the next week. 

if you haven't paid attention to the Steelers, this has been Rapistbergers M.O. 

Cry about how bad he is hurt all week then ride out on his white stallion to win the game dramatically so everyone can sing how tough and awesome he is to overcome such adversity!

The media is really naive, really stupid or just catering to the stealers narrative. Anybody that watched that game could tell that his shoulder was fine. He didn't throw until Friday, but that doesn't mean he couldn't. He said he had torn ligaments or some horse shit, but I didn't see any reports quoting a doctor. He's a drama queen. As Tigers pointed out, that's been his song and dance his whole career.

The media is really naive, really stupid or just catering to the stealers narrative. Anybody that watched that game could tell that his shoulder was fine. He didn't throw until Friday, but that doesn't mean he couldn't. He said he had torn ligaments or some horse shit, but I didn't see any reports quoting a doctor. He's a drama queen. As Tigers pointed out, that's been his song and dance his whole career.

It's catering.  The first drive they went deep, it was nowhere near the receiver.  Nancy Pantz and Extreme Deep V Neck Sweater absolutely gushed over how he was able to throw it that far, "he even overthrew him!" while showing 3 replays and different angles of said incompletion.

Beautiful. I hope the entire league gets hip to the Steeler b.s. and starts piling on at every chance. I'm sure Burfict rocked Ben pretty good, but not to the point of being unable to come back in the same game! He milked it all week. I suspect Brown got rocked pretty good too, but we've all seen the photos of him smiling after the game. What I love about Pacman calling Antonio a faker is, if Pittsburgh was anywhere on the fence about  playing him, that kind of publicity could make them think twice. I'm not saying that's what happened, I'm just saying, Jones dived on that grenade just in case there is some truth to that narrative. And what's the downside? Taking heat in social media for a week? Who cares? Not hearing Joey Porter's name as much this week either. Gotta play the game within the game and outside the game with these guys apparently, but I see nothing wrong with everyone piling on to make the Stealers the boys who cried wolf.

It not like he's been accused of faking before...except by his own coach.  The drama queen started pulling this crap in his rookie season.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/Stealers/2005-01-26-cowher-ben_x.htm

Impressive first post. Nice find on the link. I heard the toes actually detached from his foot during the game.

if you haven't paid attention to the Stealers, this has been Rapistbergers M.O. 

Cry about how bad he is hurt all week then ride out on his white stallion to win the game dramatically so everyone can sing how tough and awesome he is to overcome such adversity!

I will only add if he doesn't win, somehow he was rusty.    

National media made a lot of jokes about him riding off on the cart with a shoulder injury. 

Archived